• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Chaos 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

Chapter 15.

The Welcomes Of Destiny and The Trial Of Light.

Another blinding white light later and Blaze was standing in the last trial – the Trial Of Light. Before opening his newly acquired eyes he felt intense heat wrap tightly around his body, washing out all the moisture around Blaze. He took a deep breath into his lungs and wished he had not done so in the next second. The air was completely dry and without any moisture at all, scratching Blaze’s throat, like the claws of a vicious tiger and setting his lungs on fire. Blaze opened his eyes and started blinking quickly as the unmerciful wind combined with the scorching heat of the midday sun to dry his eyes. Of course, the only place where it could be this hot was a desert.

Blaze looked around and saw nothing but gray sand and gray sky without any clouds. The heat was immense, making Blaze start to drip sweat all over his body just by standing still. The wind did not help to cool his body at all. On the contrary, the wind was strong and combined with the heat it sent waves that cut into Blaze’s skin, almost making it melt. In less than a minute, Blaze’s throat was completely dry, just like the sand under his feet. Blaze let his chains drag behind him, like unneeded weight, making deep trails inside desert sand. The sun was not sending warm rays; it was fiercely launching blazingly hot rays of fire. The temperature of the place was over two hundred degrees and Blaze was not expecting to see anything that was alive inside the overheated desert.
Blaze was pouring more sweat than he thought he had inside his highly fit body. The shoes that were around his feet had been like a roasting oven. Blaze was afraid of taking them off only because he didn’t want his feet to cook on the hot sun like chicken legs in a frying pan. The chains just added more weight and heat onto him, and acted as unnecessary weight in this Trial of extreme endurance. “So, this is what it must feel like to be a turkey in an oven…” – Blaze remarked while continuing to walk straight. All of a sudden, Blaze heard a loud smirk come from up above him that seemed to rocket through the whole sky. Blaze stopped and looked around and up but saw no one at all. “That was a very stupid remark on your part,” – a voice that seemingly came from all directions answered. “Uhh… Who is this? Am I hallucinating or something? Is this a part of the challenge?” – Blaze continued to look around and could not see a single soul. “I can’t believe such a punk can pass through all the Trials, I still do not think you are worthy to be the savior of Order…” – it was definitely a voice of a young woman close to Blaze’s age. The voice was icy cold and seemed to be always upset and unfulfilled by something. From the first remark Blaze could tell he was talking to an ice queen. “Before making such a sudden judgment, maybe you should get to know a person better. Don’t judge a book by its cover…” – Blaze answered back with a gruff and very hostile tone. “You insolent fool! You don’t even know to whom you are talking to!” – the voice was suddenly angered and Blaze felt the volume increase dramatically. “Let me guess, some stuck up girl who gets what she wants and is now angered because something is not going her way! Am I correct or am I right?!” – Blaze answered back with the same amount of sudden anger that he was answered too, matching the intonation pound for pound. “Your wrong! And you need to learn your place, mortal! Because you are talking to Destiny herself!”

Blaze was staggered and his mind was completely blank from the verbal blow he had just received. “You… are Destiny? Wait, I never thought there is a person who controls the faith of trillions of races and billions of planets inside the universe… Never thought there was anyone with such power…” – Blaze answered with a slow whisper, accompanied by the gruffness. “Well, I am not a person, although I am a female. I am not just a person, I am a higher being. I shape up the lives and the faiths of every soul, I am the one who creates heroes and villains, war and peace. I am the architect behind every planet and behind every life. I am the one who makes them and breaks them,” – While the voice was not as mad anymore, it still remained very cold and belligerent towards Blaze. “Wow! So you are the reason behind the heartless, nobodies and my planet being destroyed?” – Blaze decided to keep the same uncongenial tone towards Destiny. “Apparently, no.” “But… I thought you said you shape everything…” – Blaze was again amazed. “You are so nearsighted! Seriously, I have no idea how you had gotten all the way through here! These things are none of your mortal concern! At least, not until you pass, which I think you won’t manage, not in this heat anyways. There is an oasis, the final door, in the middle of this desert. Prove to me that you worthy of getting to that door and you will be granted the power of Chaos among the ones you already have,” – Blaze felt the responsibility tighten up his shoulders, along with the flaming heat. He felt Destiny’s presence completely vanish away. Blaze was left with no choice but to continue to move his sweat pouring body straight, towards where he hoped was the middle.

Thirty minutes had gone by and the heat was melting Blaze’s skin, making him sweat and cook under the heat. His eyes were becoming very heavy and a giant wish of just lying down on the sand and not moving forever was trying to tame his soul. Everything was so gray and tediously tiresome, Blaze felt like he could not make another step before he pushed himself to walk forward. Every breath made his insides burn in hellish flames, slowly giving away their life to the cruel desert. Every movement seemed to take enormous strength to produce, and Blaze’s will was slowly dying, melting off like a church candle in the altar. Blaze stopped, and looked forward in hopes of seeing a glimpse of the door that symbolized a finish line in his mind, but could only see the gray sand. Blaze did not even want to make a sarcastic remark in fear of using up too much energy to unnecessarily speak out loud. His eyes were half closed and his mouth was half open, taking deep breaths as he stood there, all motivation completely gone from his mind. His fire was dying down inside the scorching flames of the brutal desert. His mind was completely absent from his body, as if trying to find a place to rest away from the heat. With his mind completely absent, Blaze’s hand flew up and pointed at the sand. Inside his almost closed eyes the eyeballs lit up dark red, and on the sand formed the seven letters that symbolized fortune and desperation in his own world. All Blaze had to do is take one look at the letters, and it seemed to call his mind back to him in an instant. All of the motivation got back to him, and maybe Blaze even felt a small refreshing breeze that cooled him off for two seconds, all because of the seven simple letters formed in the sand that together read a name that Blaze held the closest to his heart, “Roxanne.”

He decided that he could not quit now, and Blaze started walking forward again. The ground shook around Blaze, as he halted his movement. “No please… not this…” – Blaze thought to himself while only imagining what could be making the ground shake so badly. He did not have to imagine for long, as the sand behind him opened and a forty-foot tall worm rose up high above Blaze and roared a truly monstrous roar that spread all across the desert, breaking away the sleeping silence. The worm was huge, ten feet wide and forty feet high, with two feet tentacles coming out from the sides that seemingly never stopped squiggling around. Seemingly he could see living creatures in color, because Blaze could perfectly see the worm. It was completely dark brown, and the hair-covered skin looked like thick armor with many folds. The face of the creature is what was truly terrifying, as its mouth was open, Blaze could see huge, sharp, white teeth, each being half the size of Blaze. The worm had many eyes placed above its revolting mouth, stacked in two rows all being colored red, as if filled with blood. Blaze could not see a nose, but the mouth had many strange, nasty and disgusting tentacles coming out on the side of it’s lips that were always moving, twisting and whipping around, while making the saliva of the worm fly in all directions. “Ahh great, I see the little Fido came to play with me…” – Blaze said to the worm while looking up into its mouth. Blaze was sure that he did not want to end up in there. He felt another movement, and as if one of these worms weren’t enough, three more showed up from below, closing in on Blaze from all sides.
Blaze felt like he was in a major pile of crap, and, with the ravenous worms surrounding him, he indeed was very close to being digested into one. The way those worms stared at him with their bloodthirsty eyes and flesh hungry teeth was not comfortable in the least. Blaze was very sure that they haven’t had much to eat in the lifeless desert, and he looked like a delicious meal full of tasty meat. Blaze did not move at all, and was just praying that the worms may pass him off. Of course, that didn’t happen. The worm that Blaze had his back to charged in on him with it’s gaping mouth open, and in short two seconds Blaze was gone from the view. The worm rose back up and was chomping its jaws with loud and wet smacks. The seemingly enjoyable chewing was stopped and the worm seemed to be struggling to connect its jaws. The worm froze, and then the jaws slowly started to open against worm’s wishes. It struggled to get them closed, but it couldn’t, and out of the deadly and disgusting mouth of the creature emerged Blaze, pushing up on the upper jaw of the beast and trying to straighten his legs out on the lower part. Blaze’s teeth were clenched just as tight as the worms were, as he was stretching his body for his life. The worm’s slimy and revolting saliva was pouring all over Blaze, making him feel like he was about to puke. The worm was struggling hard, but Blaze’s strength was prevailing over the creature, and he almost had the jaws open, as the tentacles on the sides of the worm’s mouth came alive and started whipping Blaze’s body. Blaze let up only slightly from the harsh whippings and it was enough for him to become worm food. The jaws closed with a loud thud, and the creature seemingly forgetting to chew its food swallowed Blaze whole.

The worm had a satisfied look on its face, while the other three looked very pissed off. The now full worm slumped slightly; enjoying what he thought was going to be a pleasant digestion. For half a minute the creature was slumping back onto its tail and taking deep and satisfied breaths, then the chest of the worm shook. It worriedly looked down onto its own chest area, and then started to strangely and loudly cough. First there was only saliva, but as the beastly coughs got stronger and the monster started spitting out blood with every cough. Other worms looked onto their sibling with slight worry in their many red eyes. The strong coughs tuned into even more powerful surges that went through the body of the beast. The worm rose up in its towering full height, and started twisting left and right, making sorrowful cries of agony between the bloody coughs. The intonation and the volume of the cries rose higher, and the worm’s agonizing motions were accompanied with even more agonizing pulses in its chest area. The worm was practically turned into a crazed tornado, with the yelps being its whirling sounds. Then it froze and stuck its chest out upwards, groaning and shrieking in purely agonizing horror as its chest exploded, sending out a curtain of green gooey mess and thick red blood, behind which Blaze emerged, all covered in crimson color, while holding in his hands the seemingly still beating and humongous heart of the vile creature, “Who else wants some?!”

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Dude, Destiny has mad attitude. lol, but the whole thing was great. I thought for a sec the trial of light was going to be that place in the secret movie, but this is awesome too. lol, I swear, when Destiny called herself destiny, the first thing I thought was:

Destiny: You are talking to Destiny Herself?

Blaze: Wow! Can I get your autograph?

Destiny: That's the band stupid (smites him down)

Loved it, lovin it, keep going on it.

This thing is awesome.

HeartofTwilight

Your writing is so good. every time i read some of this, especially recently, it really jumps out at me.

Anyway, so this is destiny herself. Destiny had to be a bitch. glad you made it that way. If she were all nice that would be weird. Those worms are gross too. I could see the whole thing, even though i didn't really wanna. lol. great job

getblazedordie

Chapter 16.

Eyes of Despair.

Blaze landed onto the hot sand, while trying to wipe off the gross liquid that came from the destroyed monster. Blaze looked up again at the worms, and experienced the scorching sun shining into his strangely enchanted eyes. The three worms didn’t seem to care at all for the death of their own. They just wanted to feast. The worm that was closest and on the left of Blaze launched itself into Blaze, with its gaping mouth open, revealing rows upon rows of teeth those were sharp enough to cut through titanium. Blaze leaped to the right just to avoid the wide mouth of the repulsive creature. He threw a ring at its neck area only to have it bounce off like a tennis ball, without any results. Blaze barely to jump backwards as he looked up and saw another tooth filled jaws closing the scorching hot skies above him. As he jumped backwards, the hero threw both of the rings at the worm in front of him; only with much more added force. The worm bounced the rings off of its neck, again without a single hope of a scratch and surprisingly caught them in its mouth. It started to drag Blaze towards itself, not letting him go as Blaze was helplessly struggling to pull the rings out. While playing the tug of war with the worm, Blaze did not notice that the third worm was gone, completely disappearing from the view. Blaze stopped the struggle for a second, “Wait, weren’t there three of you…”

Without any warning, the ground under Blaze started to crumble and the same flesh hungry jaws emerged from below, sucking up the sand like a vacuum. It was sucking Blaze in also, while stretching out from under and almost swallowing Blaze whole. Half of Blaze’s body was inside the widely gaping mouth of the creature, as he started quickly flying upwards in hopes of not being ripped in half, while being followed by the worm. Blaze flew towards the beast that had his rings stuck in his teeth, all while readying up his right hand for a major blow. The hit seemed to work as the worm let go of the chains and staggered backwards. Blaze sped up his flight and the worm only smelled his feet while angrily clicking its unfulfilled jaws. Blaze landed behind the beasts and watched as they turned towards him, slowly crawling to him from three sides completely unharmed by the chain strikes or by the intense heat of the sun. Unlike the worms, the heat took a huge toll on Blaze as he was already pouring sweat and out of breath.

“Damn beasts! They are not dumb; they use their numbers and teamwork against only one me… Plus the damn heat, I cant even catch my breath and I only flew around a bit. Sometimes it sucks fighting alone…” – Blaze was thinking inside his head. Seeing the beasts work together made him remember the teamwork days when Sora, Donald and Goofy were together. “Where are you guys? I really wish we were together again, because adventures aren’t the same anymore… I hope you are doing better than me… Well, anything is better than this…” – Blaze was wishing for a reunion with his friends. Even simple thirty seconds would enough for Blaze to reminisce the adventure filled times with Sora. He would have been more than grateful for their help right now, and Sora’s keyblade always brought peace to those surrounding it. Blaze closed his eyes while he could, “We will meet again, I hope you will remember me… Sora…”

When Blaze opened his eyes, the two of the worms were gone, while the third one was falling onto Blaze from above, again with its jaws open and aimed at him. To the worms Blaze seemed like nothing more than an annoying steak with two chains and the ability to fly. Blaze duck and flew forward, hearing the gargantuan jaw snap angrily too close behind him. He lifted up his right fist and concentrated his energy into it for a blow to the stomach area of the worm. It was a blow strong enough to have shattered an iceberg into tiny chunks, but practically impenetrable skin of the hideous monster withstood it without any difficulties. Blaze was blasted back by the rebound from the energy explosion, and found himself laying on the sand as the worm had on a self-assuring glare from above. Blaze barely managed to get up to his feet, when the next attack came from below. Like a gaping portal to hell, full of sharp teeth and a stinky smell, the worm’s jaws came after worn out Blaze. He flew upwards again, still managing to beat the speed of the beast. Blaze threw a ring downwards, aiming a slash at the tongue of the worm. Blaze felt the ring enter soft inner flesh of the armored monstrosity, and the worm halted his movement from the dissecting pain in its mouth. Blaze saw the perfect chance to increase his odds of survival, and launched a delayed blast that contained almost all of his leftover energy into the worms exposed throat, “Digest this, will ya?!”
The worm swallowed the blast with a weird look in its eyes. Then an explosion was heard, dubbed down by the worm’s insides. The worm’s stomach expanded like a balloon and then retracted back along with the explosion. The worm stood there, stretching out its enormous height, with an empty look in its dead eyes. Then it opened its mouth and let out a final groan onto the desert and as it coughed out blood and chunks of what could have been its lungs, crashed down onto the sand, right by its exhausted victor.

Two of the worms jumped out from below, one from behind Blaze and one from the front. Blaze was taking in deep breath, but the air did nothing but to make him even thirstier for water. He barely managed to defeat two of the worms, sacrificing every little piece of strength he had for the victory. The two worm that were still alive knew that, and that’s why they were lowly crawling up Blaze, making him hate the last minutes he had before they would engulf him in their bellies. He did not even try to fly away, as his energy was spent and he could barely stand up straight to face his death. It was not a survival competition anymore, for Blaze; it was not even a competition. Only the worms had something to compete over and that was who gets to eat the biggest chunk of Blaze.
“Maybe they will attack and kill each other when they try to fight for me…” – a faint thought went by Blaze’s mind, which was very unlikely. The worms lined up both of them staring at Blaze and each other, as if waiting for someone to blow the whistle for the feast to start. Blaze’s insides were full of despair as he watched the two titanic creatures having a stare down before they got to eat. Despair quickly turns into a badly channeled anger, with which Blaze was full of. Unfortunately the heat kept his anger and physical abilities at bay, as Blaze was taking his choked breaths. He looked up at the worm in front of him, meeting and locking their eyes in a direct line. Blaze’s gaze had nothing else but a bold look, as if daring the worm to take the final bite. Blaze could do nothing else but to stare at the worm, having no idea of what his stare can do. His eyes lit up again with violent red color, almost making the eyes seem like red flames.

Their eyes were in contact for no longer than a second, but as soon as they were locked, the despair played its part. Blaze felt as if he was launched into the memories and wishes of the worm, and his gaze was upsetting them, making all kinds of insanely painful memories emerge out from the worm. Blaze could not understand how or why he was doing what he was doing, but he did not look away. The worm’s body started to shake again and dropped to the ground, making crazy motions and agonizing waves of pain. But it could not turn away its head. The stare was fixed upon Blaze, and it wanted to stop looking the human in the eyes, but it couldn’t. Its eyes were glued to Blaze’s, despite the pain that the gaze of the human was delivering on its body. The worm kept twisting and turning, stopping and freezing while screaming like a sinner in hell, to again resume its tortures. The eyes, the glaring stare kept rushing more and more pain through its veins until the final blow, the worm simply twitched and froze, closing its mouth and letting its heavy head fall onto the ground in defeat. The other worm launched itself into Blaze but was frozen by the eyes full of despair that met its own through halfway as Blaze turned around. The worm just stopped on its tracks and after another few second started feeling even more intense agonies than its sibling. It rolled and twisted, but the eyes were locked solidly with Blaze’s and it could not take them away from the burning eyes of the warrior. When the pain increased to the levels that the nerves of the creature were incapable of containing the worm screamed, as if seeing the gates of the damned and dropped onto the ground also.

Blaze dropped on his butt, breathing heavily and trying to calm his heartbeat down. He looked at the two dead worms that were miraculously defeated. Blaze could not understand how he had done it, and only Enigma’s phrase rung any bell, “Don’t try to look into anyone’s eyes, unless you want to bring… Despair… along with you gaze…”
“So this is the despair that Enigma talked about… Seriously inhuman,” – Blaze was looking at the already rotting corpses of the monsters with his burning eyes. His eyes felt hot and itchy since the first eye to eye encounter with the worm.
“I would rather had them die like the other two than looking into my eyes… They must have felt something so terrible to just die like this. The pain… it seemed so, unreal. No torture I had known of was ever this powerful… they had died in less than ten seconds, all while experiencing the pain of millions of years in such a short time… But how?”
Blaze was sitting down on the sand, talking to himself in the lonely desert. He touched his burning eyes with fear, “What am I becoming…”

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Dude, sweet update. I love the last line, it really makes you think if Blaze really should go through these trials. What if it will just turn him into the evil the others in the trials have become? Great update, with great thought provoking lines. Great job, and once again, congratulations on a great fic.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I kinda feel sorry for the worms.... ><

Blaze has guts, I think is safe to say! ^-^ I'd be too terrified to hold one like that... But he is a warrior.

Nice updates! Though, the first one, it seemed you pressed the hot thing about the desert a little too much... ^^;;; In my opinion, anyway.

>< Curses! I guessed wrong about what his eyes could do. D;

Cybersaph: Yeah, I wonder if others have passed the trials... ?

HeartofTwilight

OOO nice! I love the little angsty bit at the end!
I really liked the references back to the first Kingdom Chaos with Sora. Hope we see him soon.
Also. this is probably the best battle scene I remember you writing.

Dude! you are amazing!

getblazedordie

Chapter 17.

The departure on the crossroads.

Blaze looked up and saw a salvation in his eyes – a door. The door that was shining with bright, beaming light onto the desert. Blaze got up and started walking towards it as fast as he could, reaching out with his tired arms towards the unbelievable door.
“Finally… this is it…”
And it was. Blaze took a step into the refreshing wind that was coming out from the gateway to victory. He walked out on the other side, and the sudden drop in temperature combined with the tiredness made him dizzy and drowsy.
“I had no doubts, Blaze… I had…” – Blaze couldn’t hear the rest of his ancestors words. The euphoria of the unbelievable victory had taken over his senses, making Blaze unable to hear anything. The gray world in Blaze’s view had started to become washed and smudged, like someone had wiped it with a wet cloth. He only managed to see the chains of light, and using his last insignificant effort he managed to pull them towards himself. The tiredness, wounds, and the overwhelming loss of water in his body took the final toll on Blaze. He didn’t even feel the pain from the chains.
“It’s done…” – Blaze managed to utter before the world in his eyes was smudged into darkness. He fell on the ground and the dreams took his consciousness upon their wings in the hours of rest.

Blaze saw himself standing on the river shore, back on his home world. The shore was hidden well by the big palm trees and great oaks that hovered over the small beach with their overwhelming stature. He was fascinated by the beauty and for those minutes that he had with the dream, he believed in every little thing. He sat down right by the water and watched as the sky was colored in soft reddish color, symbolizing the time of dawn.
“Me and Roxanne used to come here during the dawn and watch the sunset together… We used to talk about the village and the school…”
“Yea... We used to talk about everything that was on our young minds when we came here, didn’t we?” – a voice Blaze longed to hear for so long appeared behind him.
Blaze turned around and saw… her. Roxanne calmly and peacefully walked up to where Blaze was sitting at and sat about a foot away from him on the warm sand, letting herself fall back onto her delicate hands. Her smooth and shiny blond hairs were hanging loose, long enough to almost touch the sand.
“We used to call this, the Secret Sunset place, because me and you were the only ones who knew about here…” – Roxanne didn’t not look at Blaze. She just kept a relaxed stare fixed upon the unmoving sunset. Her voice was calm and peacefully welcoming. Blaze could not believe she was right there, alongside of him, sitting gracefully only a foot away. Blaze looked onto the sunset also.
“Yea… do you remember how we found this place?” – Blaze asked with a calmly collected voice.
“Yes I do, Blaze. We both were eight years old, and I was with my family playing on the beach upstream…” – She turned her head towards Blaze, and he could sense her majestic blue eyes looking at him with deep warmth.
“I went into the water a little too far and the underwater stream caught me. It was too strong for me to swim against, and I couldn’t fly out… I thought I was gone. I was screaming out my lungs for someone to help me, I was scared…”
“And I was climbing trees in the forest behind us,” – Blaze picked up right after his loved one. “When I heard screams coming from the river. I ran deeper into the woods to the river, while trying to cut my path with the rings. I came out right onto this beach and saw you, helplessly drowning in the water…” - Blaze moved his hand across the sand a little closer to Roxanne’s.
“Yea, I was trying to get some air and swim, but I couldn’t. Then you ran into the water as far as you could, and you threw me the chain that I had fixed for you before. I grabbed on and we climbed out onto the beach that we are sitting on now…” – Roxanne moved her hand to meet Blaze’s in the middle, they both held their hands together, heart full of emotion and soul full of desire.
“Yea… Still remember it like it happened yesterday. Funny, I would have never thought that these cursed chains would actually help me save a life of someone who I hold so close to my heart…” – Blaze was now whispering Roxanne in the ear, as her head was sedately resting on Blaze’s chest.
“You didn’t just save my life, you saved many others who you hold dear to you…”
“Hmm… You are right…”
“But there is still much to be done, because not all of the evil has been diminished Blaze…” – They both were sitting together, hand in hand on the gloomy beach watching sun freeze on the same note as dawn, creating a enchantingly beautiful accord full of red coloring all across the sky.
“I wish we could be together again… I really do…” – Blaze was praying for this dream to never end.
“I do too Blaze, but you are needed in other places. In a year, you will be needed to help save the worlds, or destroy them…” – Roxanne’s tone was becoming slightly sinister.
“What? But I don’t obey the darkness…”
“Yes, but you will obey Chaos… Wake up Blaze…” – Roxanne’s voice was becoming more washed out, and so was the view of the plains.
“No, please let me have another minute! Ple…” – the darkness was Blaze’s home once again.

“What will happen to him now?” – Redevolt’s worrying voice could have been heard in the crossroads.
“He has a role to fulfill, a role in saving the worlds. That’s why I created him, although I think I made him too much of a boneheaded punk. I am still not sure if I can completely trust him…” – Destiny’s voice answered.
“I also thought he was an airhead when he entered the Trial of Dawn, but he managed to pull through. I told him I was holding back the best riddles but… actually I gave him all I had,” – Enigma’s voice joined the conversation.
Blaze was still asleep while the three figures were standing in the pale light of the eternal night that surrounded the crossroads.
“Well then you must not have had much to give, Enigma!” – Destiny’s voice was roaring as Enigma prepared himself to return the verbal attack.
“Hey, ease up you two. Destiny, you were the one to create these Trials, along with the oracles so if you aren’t satisfied with them there is no one to blame but you,” – Redevolt brought some sense and peace into the conversation.
Enigma was still very mad at Destiny locking him up, but now since he was free, his concern was for his nephew.
“What do you have written for him in the Book of Destiny?” – Enigma asked, while trying to calm down.
“His part is still undefined, the pages are empty.”
The Book of Destiny was a giant tome that only Destiny herself had access to. It was a humongous book, where Destiny wrote the events of all worlds and all of their beings in very exact and precise detail. That book led all of the events in the worlds; it was how Destiny controlled life.
“But I thought you have everything written down, up until the end of it all,” – Redevolt was stunned.
“I did, the book was full, I wrote everything from the beginning until the end, creating and shaping all of the varying events in every single world, but one day something went wrong. For the first time, it was an event that I had not expected or wrote. Some parts of the book were erased completely and I had nothing to do with it. A few lives got out of my control and I still do not know how it happened. ”
“But that’s impossible! You are the controller and creator of everything and no life escapes your hands!” Enigma was even more amazed.
“You both were locked up for six hundred years! What do you know that can help me?!” – Destiny showed that she had a very short temper.
“Calm down, Enigma. Whose lives are they, that got out of your control?” - Enigma was ready to start a verbal assault again when Redevolt stopped him.
“The nobodies.” – Destiny’s grim tone was frozen in the air as the three figures were standing in silence.
“Nobodies were not meant to exist… That means they were never meant to be created or set on a path of life and death. They aren’t listed in your book because they are the first beings that are not created by you…” – Redevolt was thinking out loud, and by the looks from Destiny he was thinking in the right direction.
“So they are the first beings to actually have free will?” – Enigma asked out loud.
“Yes! You are right Redevolt. Someone is using the head I gave them,” – Destiny could not miss a chance of dishing out a verbal hit.
“Hey, I riddle the riddles, I don’t solve them!” – Enigma tried to make a comeback.
“The nobodies could be of great trouble to the rest of the worlds if they see and understand the big picture, especially the Organization XII,” – Destiny ignored Enigma.
“That is why you need Blaze?” – Redevolt asked.
“Yes, I knew it could not always flow perfectly by the book and someday someone would get out of line. That’s why I made the trials, to make someone who can deal with them. After all, I am a lady, not a warrior.”
“Are you going to tell Blaze about the Organization and why you want them destroyed?” – Redevolt asked.
“No. I want to keep the whole “free will” thing to myself. Even though the Organization doesn’t know about it, if they do understand they could threaten my own great existence. I will give Blaze free will but I do not want him to know he has it, less of a chance of him doing something stupid. Plus, one mention of Saix and he is ready to go crazy like a bull in a china shop, so I don’t think I need any reason beyond that,” – Destiny always managed to keep a selfish tone.
“But why do you want them dead if they don’t know about it?” – Enigma asked with a foolish look on his face.
“Because, you dimwit! I do not draw out their actions, unlike the rest of the population of the worlds. The Organization has the power to end and create lives before they are due. They have the power to change everything and create complete chaos and destroy the order I create! They can disturb normal life flow, and I am sure they will. The quicker I get rid of them, the quicker everything will be back to order,” – Destiny was getting mad at Enigma.
“So what will happen to Blaze now?” - Enigma was still worried about his nephew.
“When he wakes up I will take him to the Chaos Realm. He still has the key, right?”
“Yes.”
“Good. He will have a year of the hardest and utmost gruesome training to perfect his newly acquired elements of power, thus becoming Chaos. If he manages to make it through the training, he will join Sora and the others after they wake up to try and stop the Organization. He will be on his own after the year in Chaos. Many heads is better than one, Sora, Riku and the King’s efforts combined with Blaze’s will be enough to put the Organization down for good. I just hope he doesn’t do anything stupid…” – Destiny stopped and looked at Blaze, who was still sleeping.
“Why is that?” – Redevolt asked.
“Because, to beat the Organization he needs a free will of his own, which I am granting him. I hope he doesn’t turn on me or go chasing that wild dream of getting Roxanne back, but completes his task.”
“You worry too much, just train his powers and he will do fine. He has a very good heart deep down inside all the airhead sarcasm,” – Enigma had full hopes on Blaze.
“Very well then, your time is up. I will now make you spirits and you two will be off and out of here forever.” – Destiny turned and faced Redevolt and Enigma, who were now pale and see-through, like ghosts.
“We don’t even get to say goodbye?” – Redevolt asked with heavy sadness.
“No.” – Destiny’s voice was dry and emotionless.

Blaze felt that he was slowly awakening. He managed to crack his eyes open and felt a small tear on his cheek, reminding him of the sad dream. He looked up and saw two ghostly white silhouettes vanishing into thin air. The two silhouettes felt painfully familiar, and Blaze was thinking it was still a dream. He stretched his hand out towards them and saw two pale smiles, full of sadness of separation and hope of return.
“Goodbye Blaze, its all up to you…” – Blaze heard faint voices of his six hundred year old uncle and grandfather. Blaze only yawned and turned sideways, diving back into the pleasant sleep.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Dude, that update rocked @$$ (excuse my french), but it was amazing. So much in so little space. Destiny rocks, Redovolt rocks, Enigma's great, and great way to incorporate the ORg into all this. Nice way. Glad too see that Sora and the gang will be meeting up with Blaze again, and I look forward to the next updart man!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
No noone else had passed the trials, his father made it past dawn, it says in previous chapters.

Woops, sorry! ><

Tie forgot. n.n

Nice update! ;D

Very well written and it makes sense how the nobodies fit into that, kind of funny seeing they want to be more or less normal people though... And sad....

HeartofTwilight

AH! the whole idea of fate and free will is soooo confusing! It really does fits the Nobodies in nicely. I guess it wouldn't be as bad killing Demyx if i knew he was a threat to the world order (Demyx? a threat?)

It's funny, cause the only time Sora "had free will" so he could fight the nobodies (assuming she grants it to him so he can do that) he was being controlled by...ME BWAHAHA

Great job though. The end was sad. At least they sort of got to say goodbye

getblazedordie

Chapter 18.

Welcome to Chaos.

Blaze slowly opened his eyes, coming back from the darkness of the dreams. His eyes met the sky and the shining stars had answered his gaze with their undeniably enchanting accompaniment to the light-hearted melody of the full moon. He felt as if he was going to see the beautiful night for the last time in a long time. Blaze suddenly left lonely and hollow inside, for some reason he wanted to tear, but suppressed the wish down and sat up.
“Redevolt?” – Blaze spoke, wishing to have a conversation with his ancestor, but the voice that answered back was far from what he wanted to hear.
“Your ancestor is gone, resting in peace and, finally your lazy butt had waken up! Took you forever, I tried to wake you up but you just turned onto the other side and started snoring! How rude!” – Destiny barely managed to greet Blaze, and already was getting on his nerves.
“Ugh, great, I am stuck in the middle of the crossroads with the most annoying being in the universe. Is this my reward for making it through the trials?” – Blaze stood up, seemingly talking to thin air, as there was no one else around.
“How dare you, blasted buffoon! Never in a million ages has anyone been this rude to me…” – Destiny’s bomb had reached the final seconds, as she was yelling curses left and right at Blaze, but he just didn’t seem to pay any attention at all.

Blaze was looking at himself, checking out the brand new wondrous form of Light. His whole body was glowing with a radiant and white glow. Seemed like his whole body was made completely out of light. Even the chains were not solid, but a connected matter of light energy. Blaze felt his weight go away completely, as if someone had turned the gravity off all around him.

“I swear I’ll have you… Hey! Are you listening to me?” – Destiny finally took notice that Blaze wasn’t paying attention.
“Huh? You said something?” – Blaze turned around to the direction from where the voice was coming, still looking at his body.
“I see you acquired the power of the Light, if you get too cocky, I just might take it away,” – Destiny always seemed to be wishing to stress how big her power was.
“Uhuh, yea, sure thing…” – Blaze was moving his arms and legs, feeling like he was made from completely nothing.
“So what do I get with the Light?” – Blaze asked, forgetting the argument Destiny had tried to continue.
“You molecules transform into pure light energy, minimizing your weight and resistance to gravity and most other forces. You become as if a ghost…”
“Hold that thought,” Blaze raised his index finger up in the air, and then he was gone in the next with a loud swift sound. Dust seemed to rise up from everywhere around the crossroads, and only Blaze’s washed silhouette could be seen. He stopped right back on where he was before only a second later.
“So I get super speed and I can choose to pass through certain stuff because of the light energy, gotcha. You know, you could have just said, super speed and not all your mumbo jumbo stuff.” – Blaze was floating above the ground with a smart look on his face.
“You are such a bonehead!” - Destiny yelled out, as if disgusted.
“So, what happens now? I passed the Trials,” Blaze didn’t pay any attention to Destiny’s tries to get him mad.
“Now, you will receive the training in Chaos for an entire year, as your reward. After a whole year the nobodies will invade into every world, trying to conquer them all under the lead of the Organization thirteen. You will reunite with Sora, Goofy and Donald if you manage to complete your training. For now they are all in a different world, having their memories rebuilt. But that is not important, what is important is your training. You must open the fifth path on the crossroads, the path that no one can witness but you!” – Destiny left her fighting behind, at least for now.
“Girl, you’re crazy. Or you don’t know math. There are only four roads…”
“Because you need to open the fifth. They key you hold is the key to opening the Chaos road. It’s been passed down, so the next generation can open the lost path to eternal Chaos if they manage to beat the Trials. It falls upon you to do the honor, so open the final door already!” – Destiny’s voice was accompanied by sudden and powerful hurricane winds along with thunderous strikes of lightning.

As he stood in the middle, Blaze’s rings flew upwards by themselves and certain light came bursting from them right onto Blaze’s eyes. On they gray plane that was Blaze’s vision, he could clearly see the bright yellow letters giving off a radiant, noble shine. Blaze slowly read the letters, remembering Xemnas’s strange words from the distant Hollow Bastion,
“The rings of chaos, the chains of pain…
First, is the conqueror who leaves the worlds in vain,
Second, is the maestro, who walk’s the line of evil and good,
Third, is the lord, who is lost in the dark, his mission misunderstood
Fourth, is the king, by whom people will receive a blessing
All four within one, supreme power possessing.
If they are locked in one, chaos will come,
That is how the legend sung.”
The key rose up from Blaze’s chest and snapped off the diamond hard chain as easy as a rotten twig. The pieces of the necklace shattered and softly dropped onto the ground, creating the only noise that was heard on the crossroads. The two rings became one, united by light, dawn, darkness, twilight, and the key that was now shining with all the colors of the elements rose up into the middle of the rings. The radiant light increased and shot upwards into the sky, making it unwillingly split apart and start rocking away with magnificent thunder. The light increased in radius, as the key and the ring combination rose up above Blaze, making a circle where the light contradicted with darkness and twilight was pulsating violently along with dawn, creating enormous amount of energy in which Blaze was engulfed. Blaze felt the energies flowing through him like a wild river, never tiring or running out, but fighting on with whatever came across its path. The energies did not want to co-exist; they fought inside the huge circle and inside Blaze, as if each of the four energies were trying to become superior to him and to each other, despite being evenly matched. He felt them colliding with each other, like two giant earthquakes, doing more damage to the surroundings than to one another. The sand, rocks and even the ground itself were fleeing away like tiny mice in front of reckless lions, unable to withstand even the slightest effort from the energies. The four elements did not know a limit, they simply did not have one, and Blaze felt that the struggle between them was eternal, going much further back in time than universe itself. It was as if the energies were whispering to Blaze with their own distinctive voice, as they kept on their eternal battle, “Let me… be your Master…”

Blaze did not wish to answer, he simply closed his eyes in awe and let the energies take him upwards into the chaos filled skies.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Dang that is good. Congratz on writing another amazing post. A little shorter than I would have liked, but sometimes short and sweet is better. Also I am used to writing massive four page updates so that is just me. Otherwise absolutely great, and I give 20/10 once again.

getblazedordie

Chapter 19.

The first session of training.

Blaze saw the clouds scatter away from him, and then a portal in the sky opened and welcomed Blaze in along with the raging energies. He kept his eyes closed, until he felt something solid under his feet. Blaze dared to open his eyes again when the energies stopped fighting on the outside. The surroundings of Blaze were very bland and dark. In fact, he there was nothing but complete blackness stretching out further than he could see or feel. There was no light, no land, no grass or water, just complete nothingness. Not a single soul or object could be felt or seen by Blaze’s keen senses. The feeling of complete loneliness fallen over him, but Destiny was there to break it away.
“Welcome to Chaos, care to share any first impressions on the place?” – despite that the place was completely abandoned Destiny had a cheerful tone.
“Umm… This place is really dull and it feels kinda weird and lonely in here…” – Blaze felt extreme weight pressure on his body, pushing him down towards the ground.
“Oh yea, I didn’t tell you how different this place is from everything else. The heaviness you are experiencing right now is due to the extreme gravity of Chaos. A normal human would have already been dead as soon as they set foot into this place, because the gravity would have squeezed the life out of them, but in your particular case, you still manage to stay alive due to your strength, but the strength you have left is not much. I don’t think you could even bench a hundred pounds…” – Destiny stopped when she saw a shock on Blaze’s face.
“What?! I’m freaking powerless in this place? What am I gonna do if some heartless show up?!” – Blaze was yelling with an outrage into nothingness.
“Nothing will show up, this place is lifeless. There is not a single soul that has even been here except for me. So congratulations on being the first one in this crazy place.” Blaze could feel Destiny was trying to throw salt on his wounds.
“Gee thanks, don’t mention it. No seriously, don’t ever mention that again,” – Blaze sat down and tried to relax as his body was already becoming tired from the gravity. “So what the heck do I do in this lonely and deserted place for a whole year?”
“You train, and learn. And then learn and train every minute in an hour and every hour in a day. You will train until your conscience and body pass out and when you wake up you will perfect your powers even more. Right now, you probably won’t even be able to run a mile in ten minutes, but in a year you will fly through ten miles in less than a second. You will learn to become so powerful that you will have to restrain yourself when fighting your deadliest foes. You will be chaos in flesh!” – Destiny’s triumphant speech didn’t seem to arouse Blaze.
“There is someone I won’t restrain my strength from, that’s for sure…” – Blaze’s mind was on the Organization and specifically on Saix for a second.
“Umm yea… Nice speech and all but, where do we start?” – Blaze remained seated on the dark surface.
“Take a look deep inside yourself… Feel out each individual power and start meditating…” – Destiny now took on the role of a relentless mentor, as Blaze became the inexperienced student.
“These powers make sense now… if locked within a being – me, they cannot co-exist together normally due to their huge differences, thus raging inside of me wishing to take control on their own. This is how Chaos is created…”
“Finally, you’re putting your brain to a good use.” Destiny couldn’t miss a chance to get at Blaze, but she went on. “They will all wish to take over your body and reign supreme over the other elements, but you must not let that happen. Every second of your life from now on is an internal struggle to keep your elements in check. Even when you are asleep you must remain cautious of what they can do to make you give in to each one of them. Now, drop and give me twenty!”
Blaze was taken by surprise from the sudden yell and lost his concentration. He awkwardly fell on the floor and felt pain ringing in his ribs. Blaze was now discovering how weak and vulnerable he had become, as he never felt so much pain from such a small drop.
“Ouch, that actually hurt…” Blaze breathed out as he was grabbing his side in a new pain.
“Quit your whining, twenty pushups, NOW!” – Destiny’s voice went from a persistent teacher to cracked drill sergeant.
Blaze turned his stomach to the ground into a push-up position and with deep and heavy breaths started to slowly go down and up while squeezing out the counts from his throat.
“One, two, three, four… five… six… argh, seven, phew… eight…” – as the counts were getting higher, so was the difficulty of Blaze’s pushups. He barely managed to give off a sixteenth count, while cringing and trying to cheat his way coming back up. On the seventeenth time he went down, he didn’t get back up as Blaze hit the ground like dead weight. He was breathing out heavily and inconsistently and his heart was hammering away at his chest like a boxer hammers away at his punching bag. Blaze felt sweat pouring down his forehead and further down his face.
“Yeeeeaaaaaaaaa… You definitely got to work on that, you barely managed to do sixteen pushups…” – Destiny seemed to be enjoying every second of seeing the almost invincible Blaze laying on the floor so vulnerable, tired and weak.
“Sixteen… cough… and a half…” – Blaze barely managed to speak out loud as his breathing was not returning to normal.
Blaze could not believe that he couldn’t do twenty simple pushups. In the normal world, he knew his push-ups count could easily be going onto thousands but now he only managed sixteen. His brain was pulsating and he could feel his heart hitting the substance that he lay on so hard that it probably made a few crackles right through his chest.
“Come on, you got yourself a breather… Now, lets try this again… Twenty push-ups you slacker, NOW!” – Destiny’s roaring and sarcasm got to Blaze’s ego and he jerked himself upwards into a pushup position again and started to count out. This time he tried to take the pushups more slowly.
“One… Two… Three…Four… Phew… Five…” – Blaze was trying to balance the measly leftovers of his previous strength to make it to twenty.
He was doing better this time, but locked up on the seventeenth time going down.
“Come on Blaze, push yourself!” – Destiny tried to morally support the pupil.
“Shut up! Haaa… Your… not… helping…” – Blaze barely managed to utter the words out loud.
“Well, here is a bit of motivation then!” – The floor right under Blaze lit up with a scorching fire that dangerously tickled Blaze’s chest and stomach.
The painful heat from the fire managed to add some adrenaline into Blaze’s muscles and Blaze managed to pull upwards with a shushed sounds coming from his mouth that sounded something like “seventeen.”
“Lets go Blaze! Three more! Or do you want me to make this fire a little taller?!” – Destiny’s cruel way seemed to be working perfectly as Blaze immediately went down and up again because of the fire almost burning a hole through his chest.
Blaze took one deep breath and managed to squeeze out the last reserves he had for the day that granted his two more, poorly executed pushups. As soon as he finished twenty, the fire was gone and Blaze dropped on his stomach with tiredness so great that he couldn’t even think clearly anymore.
“There, see, I knew you could do it. With the right motivations, you’re going to be a…”
Blaze couldn’t hear what Destiny was saying to him, and frankly he didn’t care because as he was falling asleep and that meant he could visit her again… in his dreams…

After a while of nothing but blank darkness inside Blaze’s head a picture had started to form again. Blaze saw himself standing among many dark skyscrapers of intimidating height. Night had fallen on the entire city and made it feel like an abandoned ghost town. The only light was coming from the moon that was strangely shaped like a heart. Blaze decided to take a walk around the city, hoping to meet the dream incarnation of Roxanne.
After a couple of blocks Blaze felt completely lost. The place seemed like a huge labyrinth without an exit or any sense of direction. Still in high hopes of seeing Roxanne, Blaze decided to yell and see if anyone else resided in the creepy city.
“Hello! Is anyone out there?!” – Blaze yelled into the lonely streets. For the first few seconds no response came, except for the echo, but then Blaze heard a familiar, playful giggle.
“Roxanne…?” – Blaze turned around and saw her floating closer to him in mid-air. She was different from his previous dreams, because Blaze could see through her as if she was a ghost.
The ghastly silhouette of Roxanne flew towards Blaze with a smile and then disappeared just before Blaze could touch her. Blaze noticed that she had a Nobody symbol in the middle of her dress. Two more lighthearted laughs could be heard from the distance. Blaze was becoming unsure of his own sanity, watching in disbelief as two silhouette’s of Roxanne floated right through him, making Blaze feel ice cold inside.
“No wait… Don’t go…” – Blaze reached out with his hand towards one of the ghosts and grabbed nothing but thin air.
The silhouettes disappeared again and the place went quieter than it was before. Blaze could not anything but his heart starting to pick up on its pulse, pushing out more fear-induced adrenaline. Blaze kept turning around, as if trying to guess where the next ghosts will appear. Then the silence suddenly broke by the same familiar laughter, only now it was coming from everywhere. Blaze tried to jam his ears but it did not help at all. In the next second, waves of the same ghosts of Roxanne started to pour out from all sides of the street, racing through Blaze. The freezing feel that the ghosts put on his body when they rushed through him knocked Blaze down. The laughter only got more sinister and louder, hurting Blaze’s ears. He couldn’t take it anymore.
“Help! No, this isn’t the real you… I’m going insane, someone help!” – a wind blew prior to Blaze’s words, making the ghosts disappears and vanish like puffs of smoke.
Blaze got up, still shaky, scared and confused by his entire dream, not understanding how the ghosts disappeared as quickly as they came. Wishing to know who had helped him, Blaze looked around again and saw a tall man standing inside a dark alley with an Organization coat.
“You are welcome. Not what you had expected from your dream is it?” – the voice was powerful, deep and emotionlessly calm. Upon seeing the man’s long, silky white hair and a familiar face, Blaze knew who it was.
“Xemnas… but, what are you doing in my dream? Must be my imagination…” – Blaze was becoming more confused as to why was he seeing Xemnas.
“It isn’t your imagination. It’s that I decided to pay you a visit. A visit concerning my previous offer to you about Roxanne.” – Xemnas was now within two feet in front of Blaze. Blaze looked him the eyes; the mention of Roxanne took of Blaze’s guard towards Xemnas.
“This is all but a dream, this isn’t real.” – Blaze said out loud in determination.
“Oh yes, it is quite real. I am dreaming right now also, inside The World That Never Was. I must say I do not have to sleep so this is quite a new experience for me to lucid dream like this.” – Xemnas did not take his eyes off Blaze, as if always ready to strike down the hero.
“Wait, why did you come to me in a dream?” – Blaze asked.
“Simply because, no one can get through to the Chaos Realm. Not even me. This is the only way I can contact you.” – Xemnas explained.
“Contact me about what?” – Blaze’s cautions were thrown to the wind as he let go of his chains.
“About Roxanne. I understand you must miss her very much by now. Yes, sometimes it is so great to have a heart just because the sweet feelings you experience like love. I can still remember those feelings from when I was normal, complete…” – Xemnas was getting off the subject.
“What about Roxanne?” – Blaze could care less about Xemnas’s times as a complete human.
“You were right Blaze, Roxanne does have a nobody. And her nobody is inside my world…” – Xemnas’s words invoke a state of shock onto Blaze. He now felt how close he was to seeing a part of her.
“Take me to your world! I must see her…” – Blaze’s attitude became relentless.
“All is not that simple. Once you have entered the realm of Chaos you may not exit until you complete your training. To open the gates again you must achieve a certain level of power, twice as high as the one you had entered with…”
“But that would take ages, the place makes me so weak I can barely do pushups! I can’t attain that much power!” Blaze interrupted Xemnas.
“I believe that Destiny will manage to make you strong enough.” – Xemnas continued on completely calm as he had always been.
“After that, you will come into The World That Never Was. Roxanne’s nobody will remain in deep sleep for all the time you train inside Chaos.” – Xemnas stopped, letting Blaze think on his own.
“But how can I return her back to normal?” – Blaze asked.
“Roxanne is a very smart girl. Before she left you, she let you have her heart. Instead of becoming a mere shadow, she locked her heart within your key, giving it to you for safekeeping. Reunite the key with her nobody and Roxanne will be complete.” – Xemnas calmly finished and watched as Blaze’s face was covered in exhilaration.
“That’s it! I cannot thank you enough…” Blaze was jumping up in celebration when Xemnas interrupted his with his trademark coldness.
“Don’t thank me yet. You will have to go through Axel, as he somehow always keeps an eye on Roxanne’s nobody. I think your affection for Roxanne was transferred to your nobody.” – Xemnas explained.
“I’ll do whatever it takes.” – Blaze was full of the relentless determination.
“And you must also promise me to never set foot inside The World That Never Was again after you get Roxanne back, understand?” – Despite the calmness Blaze could feel slight anger inside the voice of Xemnas.
“Uhh, okay…” – Blaze could not yet understand why Xemnas did not want him there.
“Good. You will wake up very soon so I must leave. Be careful inside the Chaos Realm. It will change you… You will never be the same… if you stay for too long…” – Xemnas’s menacingly cold whisper disappeared along with his body. Blaze was given another uncertain comment that kept ringing inside his head.

Blaze woken up and stretched, feeling the unwelcoming weakness come back again inside the Chaos Realm.
“Very well, you look all ready to train, aren’t ya?” – Destiny’s voice rang loudly through Blaze’s ears waking him up.
“Yes, I am ready. Now train me.” – Blaze was determined to not let his goal out of sight as he started to do his warm-up miles.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Ooh super nice! That was another amazing post, and your skills amaze me even more! I can imagine Axel and Blaze fighting over Roxannes's Nobody! 20/10 and keep it up! Argh, believe me I know how humuliating it is when you can't do twenty push ups!

HeartofTwilight

Wow this is amazing. And since i missed a chapter i get to reveiw both!

Chapter 18
The conversation between Blaze and Destiny was so real. It was awesome. They both have such great charecter

Chapter19
Haha. Destiny is such a... Also. The dream was great. Yay for Lucid dreaming. wish i could do that. great use of it to. Gah. it is going to be inntresting. save his love or the fate of the world.

getblazedordie

Chapter 20.

One Year Later.

Chaos converts everything that comes into contact with it. It changes everything – from a tiny rock to an unstoppable army. It has no mercy on the ones who are foolish enough to come in contact with it, even the ones who disturb it for a single second. It has never experienced a loss or a draw only victory; it will cling onto your soul and, like a deadly virus, keep disintegrating your being. It will destroy you right then, when you step into the realm where it rests until called or, if you are strong enough to put up some kind of a resistance, take you down slowly. Hour by an hour, day by day, or even a month if it has to, but it will swallow your soul. No man, not any being I had created could survive for longer than a month inside the deadly realm. But he… he was only one week away from living a whole year inside the Chaos.

Silence… Darkness… those were the only things that existed inside the Chaos realm. Everything was covered in those lifeless and inescapable things, as they were his only companions for an entire year. Right now, he was the only thing that was alive inside the abandoned realm, waiting for something like a final exam to begin. He was wearing a very long, thick and wide raincoat that covered every inch on his body. Unlike the coats of the Organization, his did not have any silver buttons or zippers in fact, it did not have anything silver. There were no accessories on the coat, just the blackness. His coat was much more heavier and baggier than the ones of the Organization, not showing any outlines of his body except for his head and broad shoulders. The coat was like a different world to the wearer. His face was hidden away from the outside existence by the long and wide hood that overshadowed his head; taking it in and covering it form the outside light like a cave of shadows. His breathing was slow and very even. His heart was too calm, as if half-asleep. He was completely relaxed and focused his energy on the bleak surroundings, as if waiting for something to happen.

A small sound, no louder than a droplet of water, put a slight disturbance in the silence. A black ring connected to a black chain had dropped out onto the floor from the wide black sleeves of the silhouette, racking up the noise. Then everything went back to the graveyard-like quiet from where it all came from. More noises had come from four sides diagonally to the raincoat silhouette, now louder and sounding like someone’s running footsteps. The silhouette stood perfectly still without moving a single nerve, despite the growing noise. Only when the four opponents that looked exactly like Blaze were within twenty-foot radius of the rain coated silhouette, did he decide to move.
“Darkness…” – an unheard whisper came from under the hood of the silhouette as he charged towards the Blaze that was right in front of him.

Their rings clashed together in the middle of the distance between them. The rings of the silhouette were clearly launched with more power as they knocked Blaze’s rings back into its owner. The silhouette jumped high up and towards Blaze, while doing numerous summersaults, letting his coat loudly flap, and sounding like huge wings. Blaze stepped a few feet back and launched his rings into the flying figure. All of the rings were blocked by silhouette’s own, staggering Blaze. The figure then made a final summersault and brought downwards it’s own rings from behind itself with brutal power. Blaze was quick enough to dodge the rings, jumping backwards only to be knocked back by the enormous shockwave that came from the hit. The substance that the silhouette hit with his rings was made into a small crater. Blaze quickly got back up and dashed towards the rain-coated figure, managing to gather enough power in his fist and going for a jab aimed at the figure. The silhouette effortlessly threw back a jab of his own that met with Blaze’s fist. When the two fists met a bone crunching noise was heard, which confirmed that Blaze’s arm was now broken. A small wave went through Blaze’s arm, paralyzing him. The figure had a million seconds to hesitate, but he didn’t. A ring emerged in its left hand and no other movement could be seen. A lifeless look had found it’s way onto Blaze’s face and then his entire head fell onto the ground, detached from Blaze’s lifeless body.

No sign of remorse or regret could be seen from the figure, as Blaze’s body had disappeared. The silhouette turned around, only to face a huge concussive wave of energy coming straight at him from another Blaze that stood a distance away from him. The silhouette raised one hand and made a ball of energy just in time to block the beam. Blaze continued to give out everything he had into the beam and the silhouette put out just enough energy to equal the one of Blaze’s. However the silhouette was nowhere near his limit.
“Tsk, twilight,” – a smirking noise could be heard from the hood of the figure, and then another whisper.
The white energy beam that was coming out of the silhouette’s hand had nearly quadrupled in energy, rushing back and crushing all of Blaze’s efforts to win. The beam was like a tsunami wave, not only destroying Blaze’s efforts but also ending his life.

Two more Blazes ran at the silhouette from the left and right side. The figure raised his right hand and let go of a blast that landed into one of the Blazes chest, knocking him back a good hundred feet into the darkness. The silhouette then turned to his left and calmly watched as the remaining Blaze jumped his in the air and was about to bring his rings down on his head. The silhouette did not show any signs of doubt or second thought in his actions, almost as if it had no emotions.
“Dawn…” – another whisper came from the rain-coated figure.
Blaze stopped in mid-air, hung by his rings that froze above Blaze. It seemed like Blaze had lost control over his weapon. The silhouette’s hand was stretched aiming at Blaze’s rings. Then the figure made a rapid downward gesture with his hand, and the rings flew down taking Blaze with them. Blaze smashed into the ground with his head first, splitting his skull and receiving a slight concussion. Despite that Blaze still managed to get back up with blood already flowing all over his face and down. He didn’t even get the chance to take a fighting stance as the figure raised his hand again. Blaze’s rings went all the way out in front of him, and then, with another gesture of the figure’s hand, rushed back with deadly fast speed, digging deep into Blaze’s chest. Blaze screamed in agony and fell on his back from the power behind the rings. The figure made more hand gestures while focused on Blaze’s rings and watched without any emotion as they flew up and down accompanied by agonizing screams of Blaze, hacking away at the flesh of used-to-be hero like small guillotines, creating short lived fountains of blood.

The figure then turned towards the Blaze that he blasted just before the third struggle.
“Ahh yes, of course… Light…” – the owner of the whisper had an emotionless, cold and menacing voice.
A rapidly moving parade of energy blasts came flying at the silhouette from over a hundred feet away. The silhouette was not discouraged, as none of the blasts managed to touch him. His movements were insanely fast even for superhuman standards, Blaze could not see the figure at all, and he could not even feel the energy because the silhouette moved so fast. The rain-coated figure had dodged the blasts on the same spot for a short while, and then covered a distance of a hundred feet in shorter time that it takes for a single step. Blaze only managed to see him right in front, before the last blow was delivered. Using the momentum he gained during the flight, the silhouette’s fist landed into Blaze’s stomach, ripping the skin and muscle tissues with ease and forced through the whole body. The figure them stood and watched as Blaze grabbed his bloody stomach, desperately gasping for air and kneeled down, his eyes already losing all the life his soul had. Blaze’s body disappeared, but not before giving a horrified look to the victorious silhouette. The figure showed no response. He had not broken any sweat; his breath and heart rate were exactly the same as they were before the fight started. The insane diversity between the mind state and the actions of the silhouette would drive anyone to think that he had no emotions inside his slowly beating heart.

“So… Do I pass?” – the rain-coated figure had finally spoken out loud.
“Yes, but I told you to use your full power!” – a displeased voice of a girl rocketed the remains of the silence.
“Didn’t even need to use a third. Made me realize how weak and feeble I used to be.” – the voice of the figure was filled with slight gruffness, dark confidence, and maybe even sounded a little sinister.
“Blaze…” – Destiny called out the name of the silhouette with unlikely care in her voice. Blaze took off his hoodie, revealing a face similar, but with noticeable differences from the one that everyone was used to.
His expression now changed dramatically. His dry and slightly cracked lips had never worn anything but a slight frown for an outfit, giving away an expression of tiredness. A smile had not graced his mouth in almost a year. His cheeks had now became more skinnier and tucked in making his jaw look more muscular. His thick, straight hair had slightly grown in length, now almost reaching his shoulders. The blond color in them had faded away, making Blaze look older than he was. His eyes… There were no eyes. A wide blindfold that matched the color of his raincoat was lying over his eyes and tied tightly behind his head. Blaze had not taken the blindfold off in almost a whole year, relying purely on his energy instincts to train and survive.

“You have changed. I never thought you would change but you did change so much…” – Destiny was less arrogant to Blaze, and maybe a little more kind.
“A year in hell all alone can change anyone.” – Blaze answered with a low emotionless tone.
“All alone? Excuse me, but what am I, nonexistent?!” – Destiny took the response as an insult.
“You’re a real charmer…” – Blaze had answered, his voice was unlike the one a year ago, now sounding much more careless.
Blaze put his hoodie back onto his head, as if engulfing himself back into the world of his own thoughts, pains and regrets.
“What are doing?” – Destiny was worried, seeing that Blaze started to summon his strength again.
“Something I should have done a long time ago, get out of this place.” – Blaze responded coldly as his power was rising up higher.
“But a year isn’t up yet! Where are you going to go? …Blaze…” – Destiny knew she could not keep Blaze inside Chaos realm anymore. He did not respond to her calls, just kept summoning more power.
“You are not going to get Roxanne’s nobody, are you?! Blaze! It’s all probably a trap set by Xemnas! Blaze, talk to me!” – Destiny could not help but to be irritated by the way Blaze was completely ignoring her, while summoning a half of his power.
“You can kill someone accidentally with all the strength you gained, plus with the gravity of Chaos taken off your shoulders, your power will be multiplied way too high! You won’t be able to control it!” – Destiny was desperately trying to get Blaze to say something.
The four energies had escaped from Blaze’s body, making him float up in the air in the middle of a giant column exactly like the one he created a year ago when he entered Chaos. The energies had begun their battle, making Blaze reach the unbelievably powerful peak of his strength. The beam in which Blaze was floating had started to crackle the floor below, making an escape out of the Chaos. The beam was melting the substance that made up the floor away, revealing the world that Blaze had missed for so long.
“You won’t find what you are looking for in The World That Never Was, you will regret leaving, Blaze!” – Destiny’s last attempt was the most truthful one.
“I regret that I haven’t done this sooner…” – Blaze remained coldhearted to Destiny, as the beam had burned a huge hole through the Chaos floor and Blaze was gone.

It was the deepest night that fell onto the world, covering it all in its blanked for a short while. Blaze landed on the same spot from which he ascended to Chaos realm. He took a deep breath of the fresh and moisture air and felt the enormous load of gravity pressure vanish away from his worn out body. The rain was pouring heavily everywhere, making Blaze feel cool and refreshed. He quickly put his energy down to unnoticeable amount and stood there, enjoying the heavy rain that helped him wash away some of the torture that still rumbled inside his soul from the unforgettable time in Chaos. He looked up, locking on the energies of the Organization that were somewhere far away.
“Blaze is back…” – a haunting call could have been heard rocking through the midnight air like a droplet of water rocks the entire ocean. Blaze was already gone, away from the crossroads, teleporting straight to The World That Never Was. His intentions far from kind, as all kindness had left his heart almost a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back