• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Chaos 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

Chapter 5.

A Sacred Memory.

Silence… Everything was locked in silence. Deadly silence… Not a single one of the Neoshadows moved. Everywhere Blaze looked, he saw a forest of dim yellow lights, unwelcoming, sinister… “Wh… Why wont they attack? Th… They are supposed to s… slay me…” – Blaze kept standing perfectly still, afraid to even move a finger in hopes that the Neoshadows won’t attack. “Bury me!? These things cant even…” – a loud heartbeat interrupted the thoughts that felt so distant, somewhere far away fading. “Didn’t I use t…to destroy heart…less with ease?” – Blaze was full of anguish and fear. The feeling of strength and confidence with which he walked into the Trial were locked away and vanished completely.

Blaze heard movement behind him and turned around as quickly as he could, raising the rings up. The Neoshadows were perfectly still. Like an ocean before a storm. No sign of anyone moving at all. Blaze heard the same noise scratchy noise as before and turned around quickly. Again every single one was standing perfectly still. Blaze gripped his rings tighter and as soon as another scratchy noise came from behind him, he dashed around. The Neoshadows were perfectly still, reminding Blaze of a monumental gravestone. Blaze gripped the rings even tighter, hurting his hands so bad, that they turned white. “Stop th… this… Its dri.. driving me ma.. mad…” – Blaze said out loud, stuttering and sounding highly delusional. The sounds only started to grow louder and closer, Blaze felt like they were right in his ears. It turned from a scratch noise to sounding like someone was scratching a window with fingernails. Just the sound alone hurt Blaze. “N.. No St.. Stay back…” – Blaze tried to give out a confident yell, but all he had was a squeamish yelp, which sounded completely helpless.

The light that was coming from the key got dimmer. Blaze noticed it and in wishes to draw out some light tried to form an energy ball. “Come on, this sh… should work…” Blaze raised his hand and focused his energy, “But what if I cant? What if I don’t remember how?” – the 6’3 fearless warrior was crouching down and trembling, looking like a little 8 year old. “Th… This can’t be…” – Blaze’s hand sparked a few times but there was not any sign of an energy ball. Blaze had done it millions of times, but now could not even spark up a small orb. The shock from his disabilities and the intense fear made Blaze drop his rings to the ground with a loud shattering noise. The noise echoed everywhere. Blaze took two steps back, trying to keep himself in balance as his head started spinning uncontrollably.
Blaze saw Sora pinned to the wall by Riku. Riku was in his darkness costume, pinning Sora by the throat to a wall back in Hollow Bastion. Riku’s eyes were completely black, like never-ending pools of darkness. His teeth were shaped like the teeth of a snake. He turned to Blaze with a menacing grin and let out a maniacal laughter, “Mwhahaha! Look at yourself! You are so pathetic! You look like a helpless child, and you are, you cant even save those who you call friends! You don’t deserve to live! It would have been mostly pleasing if you had slit your wrists!” – Riku kept laughing like a psychopath, as he pressed onto Sora’s throat with his darkness keyblade. Dark purple liquid started oozing all over the walls, like the room was bleeding. Blaze tried to run and help Sora, but could not even take a step, as the same purple ooze was spreading all around his legs, not letting him move. “Blaaaazee… Heelp… Ple…” – Sora was barely able to hiss out the words as his face turned red and then purple. He coughed again and again, spitting out blood on Riku’s face and all over the floor. Sora’s eyes started to turn completely red, getting bigger like water balloons being filled with water. There was so much red, Sora’s blue eyes were barely visible. Blaze tried to shout for Riku to stop, but the ooze was now spread across his mouth, not even letting him make a noise. Blaze wished he could not do anything, anything at all to stop this, but all he could do is watch as Sora’s eyes burst with blood flying everywhere across Riku’s face and creating a giant pool of blood on the floor. Sora’s body completely relaxed and slid down to the floor into the pool of blood. Riku turned his face back to Blaze and while licking Sora’s blood off his face said, “ You had failed the ones who are important to you…” Sora’s mutilated face looked up at Blaze and started chanting, “Because of you… All because of you…” Blaze tried to jam his ears but the ooze had his hands stuck to his waist. “NO! NO! GOD DON’T LET IT BE TRUE! PLEASE!”

A rough hit in the chest stopped Blaze’s cries. The hit landed right into his key, making it dim again. The light was about as much as a small candle could give, barely lighting anything at all. Blaze staggered back, almost falling when he received another strong hit in his spine. He let out a gasp while trying to calm down the pain he opened his eyes. He could barely see anything at all. Only dim yellow lights that started surrounding him. He started receiving a hit after hit from all sides. Strong pain from his skin being ripped came from behind, then from his right side. Then he got lost in it. “Why try? I failed everything. I let Sora and my father die, just like that. I was not there to do anything, so why do anything now? This death suits me, eat away darkness, kill me, demolish my bones to dust, feast on my flood, and rip out my heart! I… I don’t care anymore…” – Blaze fell on all fours, receiving kicks at his ribs and then weight being pressed on at his back. He truly believed that he failed everyone. He forgot everything, to remember the horror… in which he was dying. The weight on his back was constantly increasing. The floor of darkness turned to a quicksand-like substance and started to slowly suck Blaze in. The light on the key was only as much as a lit matchstick could provide, gloom and almost out. He didn’t struggle. Confidence melting away by the doubt in his own abilities, loneliness was his mind state, and fear had him tied up in its unforgiving and unmerciful chains. Blaze didn’t struggle. He just closed his eyes.

He saw Saix standing over Roxanne’s body with his hand stretched out and his foot pinning her to the floor. He was back at the white marble house in the forest. “No… I will go insane… Please, not her… spare her, take me instead!” – Blaze was pleading to the darkness and to Saix. Roxanne was barely alive, slowly lifting her head up. Blaze was battered and could not even move, due to the purple ooze, which now was all over his body, except for his head. “Why should I just take your life… When I can have you both?” – Saix had the same dark purple eyes as Riku, with the same menacing snake-like grin. Saix made a hissing noise when he spoke. “I think I will take the beautiful girl first, and watch your mind burst into insanity…” – Saix was laughing at his own remarks. Blaze was wishing for another hit to wake him up from this freakish blend of reality and nightmares. The hit was not coming. “It wont come, it never will… You will not wake up, for I have you in my grasp… Every single one you loved hates you, because you are a failure to them! Enjoy the last time you see you precious Roxanne, before you go insane and I will have you… Forever!” – Saix spoke again, laughing even louder than before, making the whole place tremble.

Blaze looked at Roxanne, who was staring at him with a dead stare, completely emotionless, “Please, remember… Open your heart… Your promise… Remember… Remem…” – he heard the softest whisper in his ears. “Wait, Roxanne didn’t go a… away, sh… she died… She died for me! She died so I would live, because I still have a purpose!” The memory of their last minutes together started coming back, in small flashes first, but then rapidly connecting together until it was whole again. “The promise! I still have to complete my promise!” – the sacred memory of their last moment together could not be forgotten or erased, not even by darkness itself. Blaze started to slowly open his eyes. He was halfway inside the darkness, with all the Neoshadows on top of him, weighting him down. Blaze took a deep breath. That one memory, is all that he needed.

“GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!” – Blaze roared all across the endless room. He flew out of the quicksand and launched an invisible wave of energy all around himself that knocked back all of the Neoshadows. The key on his chest shined so brightly, like a blazing fire, making a light 10 feet in radius. The fury that burned in Blazes eyes was unstoppable and fear was gone. Blaze knew fear no more. Like a caged and enraged animal, Blaze started dashing back and forth hundreds of feet in a single second. Slashing and tearing through the rows of Neoshadows, ripping them easily like dry leaves. With every slash, every blow Blaze’s key lit up brighter and brighter, soon becoming hot enough that the light alone killed the Neoshadows. Blaze just let his chains go full range and slashed endlessly, showing no mercy. It seemed like the darkness was afraid of Blaze’s wrath. In less than 5 minutes, the whole room was clear and the key was lit up on fire that lit up a door not too far away. Blaze was not even out of breath, not even a single drop of sweat. Still furious and mad, he flew to the door gripped the handle and stepped outside ready to rip anything to shreds that got in his way.

might be kinda rough, and not as great as other chapters, but its worth the update. Comment plz

HeartofTwilight

Yay! I knew he could do it! Man that was freaky. The dark messes with your mind worse than Namine, that is for sure. Sora got it easy going through castle oblivion. This was really awesome. The two seens where the darkness took the image of Riku and Saix were awesome, though Riku is really a good guy. I hope he gets his moment of good later. again, great job and keep it up!

getblazedordie

Chapter 6.

The Final Promise and a New Strength.

Blaze ran outside of the door and a white light flashed, blinding his eyes. He calmed down and relaxed, letting his power drop. Blaze did not know how, but the power level he had achieved back there was far beyond his normal capabilities. Blaze himself didn’t expect such a rush of adrenaline filled power. “Where was all that strength when I needed it the most?” – a thought awakened some guilt in Blaze’ heart, remembering the marble house. He still could not understand what held him back at the moment of need. All the feelings of darkness were gone. He was standing back in the middle of the four paths. The path he had taken did not have any light over it, but Blaze noticed in the dark, there was some kind of an object. The night was still in full swing. The stars still brightly lighted up the sky, but not as much as it was before he took the path to darkness. The sky seemed to be slightly lower than before, and the number of clouds increased slightly. Blaze’s key stopped shining, and was back to its original self, calmly hanging on Blaze’s chest.

“Congratulations, young one. I had my doubts about you, for you are still so young to take on the Trials, but you had passed the first one.” – Blaze heard his Ancestor’s voice come back. He let go of the chains and sat down, putting the rings in front of him. “Save the speech will ya?” – Blaze replied skeptically. “I am just glad you are still in full health. My son had failed and when he came out of the Trial, he was insane forever, believing to be locked in the darkness still.” – Ancestor had a sad note in his voice. “I thought I would snap too…” – Blaze quickly replayed the visions he had in the darkness. “Hey, where the heck were you when I needed some of those motivational speeches?” – Blaze remembered being left alone in the darkness. “Are you afraid of the dark?” “No, but you said you are locked up in my chains forever, no matter where I go or what I do.” – Blaze pressed on with the argument. “The Trials were made at the same time I was locked up. If I could exist with the bearers of the chains when they took on the trials, I would know what they had to do to complete them. Basically, it would make me, sort of a cheating device. That would be way too easy. So, when you are inside the Trials, I cannot speak, hear, feel or see anything that happens to you.” – Ancestor explained. “Oh…” – Blaze was slightly stunned. “I was hoping for an explanation of the things that happened to me in there.” – Blaze continued on. “If you can tell me everything that happened to you, I may understand it and explain it to you.” – calmness never seemed to leave Ancestors voice. “Okay then. It went like this…”

“Mhmm, I see…” – Ancestor was silent all throughout the time Blaze was speaking. Blaze explained everything that happened to him inside the cruel darkness. “I think I understand most of it, although, some parts are not clear…” – Ancestor said in a quiet and thoughtful voice. “Okay then, enlighten me, O all-known Ancestor.” – Blaze said in a sarcastic voice, still slightly mad because the Ancestor left him in the darkness alone. “Darkness, as you may already know, is an element that is made up of pure evil energy. In the Trial, the energy is what rules over that room, its mission being to make you fail. I think that every Trial has its own specific obstacles that you must overcome…” – Ancestor continued on ignoring the sarcasm. “The darkness makes you forget everything, your most cherished memories, you greatest feelings and desires. It erases them, but not completely. It erases the good parts, the parts that you really held dear, and replaces them with nightmares. Not any nightmares, but the ones you fear the most. Seeing as you have high respect and love for your friends, failing to come to their aid in their greatest moment of need is something you fear greatly. The scariest part is that it makes you believe in the nightmares, making you actually think they are real, in which you did believe in.” – Ancestor paused.

Blaze was staring at the ground deeply in thought. Realizing what his greatest fear was scared him. He always believed he should be fearless, always thought he was fearless. To be a perfect warrior he had to have no weaknesses, neither physical nor emotional. Only now Blaze was witnessing his flaws. He thought he was close to unlocking the power of his chains, sometimes imagining the power he would have. But now he was seeing the holes in his defense, and they made him realize how distant his goal was. Imagining him letting go of Sora, Goofy and Donald forever hurt him inside. After they parted, he was sure they would meet again. He only had wishes that that day would come quickly, but now… Now he saw it in a whole different light… A light which he did not like…

Ancestor let Blaze think about it, then continued – “ It makes you forget all of your skill, you strength and your technique. You forget how to use your weapon, how to fight. You are as helpless as a small child, surrounded by nothing less that the darkness itself. The worst part is that it binds you, the feeling of failure in life, not able to overcome your fears… Making you wish that death would take you before your mind snaps. It uses everything you love against you in such a cruel way… Quite amazing.” – Ancestor had an astounded note on the last words. “But while memories can be replaced and erased, promises cannot be erased completely by anything… At least as far as I know. The promise you made to Roxanne, however impossible it is, its still a promise… You promised to never forget, and you didn’t… But you did make another promise with her? Didn’t you?” – Ancestor stopped talking. Blaze felt as if he was looking at him. It was all coming back to him, in such a big rush. Those moments… her last remains in his mind…

“…Roxanne’s body was starting to evaporate, I could see it all when I closed my eyes during that moment. I closed my eyes for a few seconds to see her in my mind. Smiling… Despite that she was dying, she was smiling… I was crying. I was seeing her and me standing on a white, empty plane. She was smiling, the wind was blowing her hair, and she looked so beautiful, too beautiful to die…” - Blaze’s voice was trailing off, it was not easy for him to remember everything. But even though he was rubbing salt onto his old wounds he continued on. “She had no cuts, no scratches. That second was too short, even if it was so slow. Too short to do anything, but long enough for that promise… I was crying, I tried to hold my emotions away, but how could I? Why should I not let emotions go… At that moment…” – Blaze took uneven breaths between the sentences. “I screamed out my promise… I tried to run towards her, but some kind of a force… Some kind of force pulled me back… Like a strong wind… She was just standing there, waving her hand… She couldn’t help but to let go… Collecting the last remains of my strength I yelled out, that promise… The promise that I would find her… Even beyond the grave, beyond Death itself, defy every law there is to find her. I swore I would…” – Blaze’s voice started calming down, “And I know, she had heard me…” – Blaze hit the ground with his fist and got up.

“That is why you are still standing here.” – Ancestor remarked. “Incredible force behind such an impossible promise… But still…” – he got quiet. Blaze looked onto the next path, hoping it would be easier than before, but knowing that there would be no such thing. “I don’t care how impossible or insane my promise is. I would get her back, even out of the clutches of Death if I had to!” – Blaze yelled it out with self-assured voice. “Even Death?” – Ancestor was thinking that Blaze was being too cocky, even for his normal self. “Either I die, or she comes back. Whichever side of the world I exist on, living or dead, I don’t care as long as… we’ll be… together.” – Blaze looked upon his next Trial and started to walk towards it. “As insanely crazy as this sounds, there might be a way to do what you wish…” – Blaze stopped upon hearing those words, “Tell me how!” “…But there is no telling what price you will have to pay…” – Ancestor continued to go on, again ignoring Blaze’s interruption. “Just tell me how!” – Blaze was even more eager about that than the Trials. “I will tell you… If you complete the Trials, young one.” Blaze put his head down and started walking towards the upper left portal again. There was no use in trying to convince the Ancestor. “There is something you have deserved for defeating the darkness, I think you will like It.” – Ancestor was trying to cheer Blaze up.

“What is it?” – Blaze stopped again. “Prepare yourself to receive the Chains Of Darkness!” – Ancestor grandly announced the last words. Blaze turned to the right, and finally saw what the object in the dark was. Two chains, almost identical to his own were floating up in the darkness by the portal. The chains were dark color, giving off a slightly purplish light. As soon as Blaze saw them, he felt a connection between him and the chains. He stretched his hand out and the chains quickly flew at him. They floated over him and entered into is old chains. Blaze felt burning pain forcefully pulsate through his whole spine. He flinched and gritted his teeth, trying not to scream in such a quiet place. The pain was too overwhelming and Blaze fell onto all fours letting out a torturous roar, as the burning feeling turned into a bone melting sensation. It stopped. In a quick second, the sensation was gone, just like it started. But Blaze felt no relief. Instead, he felt twice as heavy as before. Lots of evil rushed unwelcomingly into his veins. He forced it to go back, but the power that came with it was too pleasing. His old chains were gone, replaced with the dark ones. He stood up, and now felt the power that was flowing through him. The power of darkness.

Above his eyes were two scars, both colored purple, going diagonally down through his eyebrows and his eyelids. His eyeballs changed color to black, and were surrounded by dark purple. His fingernails grew and hardened, turning into claws and switching their color to purple also. Blaze had four, small, white fangs coming out of his mouth, giving him a sinister, animal-like look. His skin color darkened, and a thin layer of dark purple flowed around him. Blaze’s hair were still pointy and spiky, but had a dark purple color also. His muscles increased in size, he could feel his body increase in weight. He didn’t have that happy-go-lucky look on his face anymore. His face was completely serious, not even a grin. His energy was not necessary evil, but it was very unwelcoming and dark. He looked onto a lonely great oak about 50 feet away and closed his eyes, extending the two scars on his face. Blaze pointed his finger upwards and formed a small ball of pure darkness on the tip. Without opening his eyes he let the ball fly through the air. It went faster than a speeding bullet and hit the tree perfectly in the middle, making it explode into tiny, small chunks. “Bull’s-eye…” – Blaze said in a low, creepy voice. “ This is your reward for passing the first Trial. Don’t over use the power that…” “I got it Gramps… Chill out will ya?” – Blaze rudely interrupted the Ancestor. “I talk to you later, don’t get too lonely without me, iight Gramps?” – Blaze walked into the next portal and a flash of white light consumed him.

I kno yall waited, took me a long time to write and turned out quite long chapter. I would really love sum long comments and feedback, that would be awesome motivation!!! Thank you for your time.

getblazedordie

Chapter 7.

The Trial of Twilight.

Blaze felt that he appeared in another room and opened his eyes. What he saw in front of him made him chuckle, “Hehe, this is it? This is all I have to do?” – he said in a mocking tone. He took a few steps forward, until he came to the edge of the ground and looked down. A giant pit was lying before him, going deep into the earth, so deep that Blaze could not see the bottom of it. He looked onto the sides and saw that he could not walk around it. He looked straight ahead and saw the exit doors shining with a beautiful light. “Well, lets see then…” – Blaze summoned up a energy ball in his hand and dropped it down into the pit, counting away the seconds, “One, two, three, four… twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight… fifty-four, fifty-fife, fifty-six… seventy-nine, eighty, eighty-one…” – Blaze counted for almost two minutes and then stopped. The pit undoubtedly was very deep, even possibly endless and Blaze was sure he did not want to fall in. He listened for the sound of the energy ball hitting the floor for another few seconds, but without any results. Silence was all that could be heard in this strange place. “Oh well, I guess this should be pretty easy,” – Blaze grinned cockily, revealing the shiny white fangs. He ducked down a little, and then jumped launching himself into the air for a flight. “Nothing could be easier than just flying over a pit, right?” – Blaze questioned himself as he was starting to cover the distance.

Blaze flew high into the air, and then slowly hovered over the pit, gradually stopping to rise and fly forward. In another second, Blaze lost control. “Wha… Wait… What the heck?!” – he yelled out as he started falling out of the air. He was flying down like a rock, unable to gain the ability to levitate. He threw one of the rings out and it dug into the edge stopping his fall. “Phew…” – Blaze breathed out as he was holding onto the chain. He looked down at the bottom and could not see anything but black. Blaze threw another ring that hit the surface and jumped off the wall to land back where he started. He stood up with a question on his face, “Sooo… What’s a guy got to do to get out of this place?” – Blaze questioned himself. “Its not as easy as you thought, isn’t it?” – Blaze heard a painfully familiar voice. “Okay, enough of the hide and seek, who’s in here?” – Blaze let out a primal growl along with his words. “How can you not remember me? Very nice form by the way…” – the voice was deep, engaging and calm. Much too calm to be a normal human. Blaze knew that voice too well to forget it, “I know that voice! You are that mysterious figure who tested and saved me in Hollow Bastion, right?” “You have a good memory, Blaze. Look up…” – Blaze looked up and saw the same cloaked figure as in Hollow Bastion. The figure was standing by the door on the other side of the pit with the same black hood over his head. “Why are you here?” – Blaze still had the same cocky tone that seemed to follow his voice ever since he gained the powers of darkness. “To watch your trial of course,” – the man still had the same in-between energy, as before “Which should begin… Now!”

As soon as those words were said, the pit got fired up, blinding Blaze. He staggered backwards a few steps with his hands guarding his eyes. He felt a surprisingly big amount dislike towards the light. “Must be a darkness side effect,” - he thought. He opened his eyes and felt heat coming from the pit, which tickled all over his body. He walked to the edge and saw intense flames of light and darkness binding with each other in a war-like dance below. The heat that was coming from the pit made Blaze pour sweat in a matter of seconds. Now Blaze knew why he did not want to fall in. “How am I supposed to… Oh… Crap…” – Blaze said out loud when he saw what was the method of getting across. A thin gray rope was set in the middle of the pit, stretching all across to the other side. “Maestro of night and light… The fine line of evil and good… Perfect balance of dark and light… It is all clearer now…” – Blaze had a thought out of nowhere in his mind. Blaze saw that the flames rose up past the line, touching it, but not burning it. Blaze gulped and wiped the sweat off his forehead. Stretching his hands outward all the way for balance, he took a small first step onto the rope. Blaze let all of his weight fall onto the rope and it bent downward, making Blaze almost lose his balance, “Damn it! I was never good at walking a thin line!” – Blaze cursed nervously. “Ahh, but you will have to learn quickly my friend, if you wish to continue your existence...” “Shut your face, will ya? I’m trying not to fall here!” – Blaze yelled out in disregard of the wiser man’s words. The figure seemed shocked for the man did not emit any sounds at all. Blaze took a few more steps forward, this time more self-assured. Then a familiar smirk popped on his face, showing the shiny fangs, and Blaze jumped high up in the air, doing graceful flips and rotations, and landing back onto the rope with one foot. “I said this would be easy, but I didn’t think it would be this easy!” – Blaze started sprinting towards the mysterious man, all across the huge pit. A thunderous voice ripped the air and made Blaze stop, “Not quite so fast, insolent fool! I am here for a reason!”

Blaze stopped and looked far away with a daring expression, not afraid in the least by the thunderous words of the hooded figure. “In here, you will have to find a perfect balance, and face your other side, the other part of you, to pass!” – hooded man’s voice kept booming all across the huge room. “I knew you are wise, but I didn’t know you were clueless, I am the only part of me, I have no heartless or any evil twins…” – Blaze continued to show no respect at all. “The figure I had saved in the water was not you at all,” “But there was nobody else there,” “Exactly! There was a nobody there!” “What? That doesn’t make any sense?!” A dark portal appeared few feet away from Blaze, out of the darkness stepped out another hooded figure in a dark cloak. The figure was about the same height as Blaze, and had almost the same fiery energy feel like normal Blaze. The manly figure slowly took the hood off, freezing Blaze’s attention on him. Facial features seemed highly similar to Blaze’s, with a look-a-like smooth muscular face. The power levels of the oppositely similar figures were perfectly equal. The same sarcastic grin was shining on his lips, sort of like Blaze’s. The figure ruffled the only thing that was completely different from Blaze, his spiky, flaming red hair, “The name is Axel, got it memorized?”

If u r readin my fanfic and havent commented, please do, i need those comments!

HeartofTwilight

You are the King of Plot twists. As always, very well written and full of suspense! Sorry I didn't comment before. Both chapters are amaing. You are so creative and you use all the parts of the Kingdom Hearts story so well. Axel is such an awesome addition to the story. Looking foward to his battle skills as well as smart alik comments. Keep up the great work!

getblazedordie

Authors Side Note: In case you all were wondering how did AXEL come out of BLAZE, if u rearrange BLAZE and add an X it turns to bAXELz, since Axel has a distinct personality, he likes AXEL more. Thats why people couldnt figure out his name, lol.

Chapter 8.

The Importance Of Existence.

Axel and Blaze looked at each other from the opposite ends of the faithful rope, like staring into a strange mirror, and seeing a different version of each other. Axel had a cocky grin, and so did Blaze. “So, you are supposed to be my creator?” – Axel remarked with laziness in his voice. “Something like that, although you were never meant to be born…” – Blaze answered wit drowsiness in his own voice. “We never are meant to exist, we are mistakes of destiny, something like a pet project gone wrong, just an accident…” – Axel’s voice was gradually adding emotion and grief to itself, “But I must say, this mistake came out better than the original!” – he exclaimed, regaining his sarcastic tone. “Uhhh… Psyche! I guess you are too thickheaded to notice; I am the one who gave you birth…” – Blaze was slightly caught off guard. “Maybe you are too stupid to notice that I am the strongest!” – Axel had no trouble making a comeback, interrupting Blaze. “Maybe you are just too dumb to notice that our power levels are exactly the same!” – Blaze had no trouble making a comeback either. “That is only for now…” – Axel said in a lowly voice, lowering himself down and stretching his arms out to summon his chakrams in his traditional way.

The flames below the two opposing fighters rose up high, licking their feet and adding to the heat that was already in the air. Blaze looked at Axels chakrams, “Even your weapon is similar to mine, do you have anything original, except for the chili peppered hair?” – Blaze made the first move after those words and threw the right ring aimed at Axel’s face. Axel calmly took two steps backward, perfectly balancing himself on the rope. “At least my chakrams are not limited by your chains, unlike those rings,” – the ring went an inch off of Axels face, when the chain tightened up and stopped it. “And there is something different, unlike you, I can control all the fire that surrounds us!” – the flames behind Axel rose up much higher in a furious stance, the left chakrams became covered in flames and Axel launched it at Blaze. Blaze realized at what disadvantage he was, and parried the chakrams with his ring, making it bounce off. Second chakrams was coming right after, and Blaze had to duck down to keep his head on his shoulders. He looked forward and Axel was gone. Barely managing to jump around and keep a steady balance at the same time, Blaze saw Axel right in front of him, willing to strike.

Axel began landing hits furiously, with each one sending red sparks everywhere. The hits were so strong, that Blaze had a hard time keeping a balance and blocking at the same time. Finally, Axel managed to tear through Blaze’s parries and landed a flaming slash on Blaze’s chest. Blaze staggered back, barely able to stay on the rope. Axel just watched and grinned his predator-like grin, “This guy is a punk, trying to overcome things that are far beyond him. He should just give up, because he isn’t going any further!” – Axel spoke to the mysterious figure through their minds. “Yes, he is quite useless, finish him Axel.” – he heard an answer back. Axel sent two big fireballs in Blaze’s direction while charging at him with his chakrams ready. Blaze cut the first one, with noticeable amount of struggle, while the second one buried deeply into his right shoulder, leaving another nasty burn mark. Axel did not even let Blaze take a breath, as he came charging and slashing his chakrams with furious force. Blaze staggered to parry, but kept on trying to block. Axel increased the speed of the slashes, landing every second one onto Blaze. Axel’s speed combined with the fire left ugly scars that were burned deeply into Blaze’s purplish skin. Axel stopped his attacks all of a sudden and watched as Blaze was waving his hands and struggling to stay on the rope. “You’re pathetic, how could we even compare?” – said Axel out loud, as he took a step forward and landed a powerful kick onto Blaze’s stomach, which send Blaze flying off the rope into nothing less, than the soul burning fires of twilight.

While flying upside down, Blaze looked at Axel, and they stared into each other’s eyes, for that one long second. Blaze was slowly flying down, and the flames, like a gnarling beast, were ready to consume him. “This guy could not be my creator…” – Axel was thinking as they both stared into each others green eyes, drowning in each others pools of green for a brief moment that was faster than life. “Axel… You really are my Nobody. Your strength is almost like mine. We only met now but it feels like I’ve known you all my life… like you are my little brother.” – Blaze was amazed by the pure strength, which Axel possessed. “I am sorry for having destroy you like this, I wish I wouldn’t have to… maybe in some other life… we could have been friends…” – Axel’s mind raced unconsciously. Blaze was slowly falling, like a tiny grain of sand, limited by only a moment, with the flames below roaring for his flesh. Blaze saw Axel’s energy for the first time, and realized that there were no heartbeat, not even a knock. “Axel… I wish I wouldn’t have to fight you… but if there is no other way… I cannot lose, Axel…” Everything froze, to hear Blaze’s whisper - “I must win…”

Blaze launched his ring at the last second, and watched as it wrapped around the rope, stopping the fall to his demise. One strong pull later and Blaze was standing in front of Axel again, with the scars that Axel left giving off a slow smoke. “I am your creator, no matter if you want to believe it or not,” – said Blaze. “But you’re still nothing compared to me!” – Axel exclaimed. “At least, this “nothing” has a heart, and something to fight for, while you cannot even feel anything, not even a heartbeat,” – Blaze answered with no grins, no laughs, and no jokes. Blaze could tell this touched Axel deeply, far deeper than he had aimed for. “He got you there, Axel.” – Axel heard the voice of the cloaked man, creeping in his mind again. “That’s not true! I do have something to exist for! I have a purpose!”” – Axel was breaking off, while remembering that the existence of Roxas was relying on his performance in this fight. “Then show me, show me if you truly have it…” “Shut up and die!” – Axel dashed across the rope as fast as he could, aiming the pointy side of his chakram into Blaze’s heart, wishing nothing less than a fatal blow to finish Blaze off.

“Aaarrrgghhhh!!!!” – Axel could not bare his anger anymore, “I am not just a Nobody, I do exist for a purpose!” – Axel yelled out as the chakrams blazed with flames. “Krchg!” - a flesh piercing noise was heard. The gray rope got colored in dark red where Blaze stood. Blaze and Axel froze. Axel looked down as the blood was dripping, and was too scared to look up, all of a sudden feeling regret for what he had done. He was seeing himself in Blaze, for a second feeling like he attacked his own reflection. Then he felt a movement, and the chakram that pierced through the flesh got jerked out of his hand. A strong kick to Axel’s gut driven him back a good few feet. Axel saw the still flaming chakram going through Blaze hand, burning it. No expression of any pain was on Blaze’s face whatsoever. Blaze’s whole palm got caught on fire as he gripped it and launched it back at Axel. Axel caught it, but could not believe what he was seeing. “Doesn’t it… hurt?” – he asked in disbelief. “Physical pain, is the least I have to endure,” – Blaze answered as darkness poured out of the open wound, healing back the palm, and then the rest of Blaze’s body.

“Even with your darkness powers, you cannot defeat me!” – Axel yelled out, ready for Blaze to attack. He kept the image of Roxas lying on the floor unconsciously, in the back of head as a motivation. He knew that Laxeaus would not hesitate to carry out the orders, and as much as Axel hated to be the dirty hands for Number One, he had no other choice. “That’s because I have not used them yet,” – Blaze said, in all seriousness. “Darkness come forth!” – as soon as those words left Blaze’s lips, his power started to rise. His muscles started to grow and expand enormously in size, making him almost triple in weight. The rope below Blaze’s feet lowered itself under the pressure. His skin was turning completely purple, the energy around him was being covered in purple thunders, raging everywhere and proving a huge rise in power. Blaze’s strength grew tenfold in only two seconds, and he stopped it there. Axel was stricken with fear as he attacked the, now monstrously sized Blaze. But not with the fear for himself, but with the fear for Roxas. Blaze put his rings up in a defensive stance, and let Axel attack while striking back. Every hit that Axel landed left nothing but unnoticeable scratches on Blaze’s skin. Blaze threw three punches back at Axel; all of them slow enough to block. Despite Blaze’s added strength, it all came at a price of slower speed, and quick energy consumption. The higher his strength went, the quicker his energy ran out.

Axel dodged the incoming punches but he could not dodge them forever. He got caught with a shattering blow to the ribs, which paralyzed him. Another blow came, stronger then the first, making Axel collapse. He could not stand on his feet, and only the power of Blaze’s fists kept him on the rope. Blaze shoed no mercy, as he kept punishing Axel’s body, regardless of the fact that his energy reserves was steadily coming to empty. One last punch that was executed at the peak of Blaze’s power sent Axel flying back about twenty feet. Axel was hanging onto his conscience, barely able to focus onto anything, and only the sheer strength of will made him hang onto the rope with his hands. Blaze started to walk towards the other side, thinking that it was all over. Axel got back up blocking Blaze’s path, with bruises on his face and broken bones inside his body. “I hoped not to do this, but I see no other way to save you… Roxas…” – Axel whispered the last word. A great wall of fire hot enough to burn through anything rose up in front of Axel. “Nobody can break through this wall, not even you or your darkness.” – Axel did not want to say a lot of things, as he wished he could let Blaze stay alive. But that would cost him Roxas, and he did not want that even more.

The wall flew towards Blaze, ready to burn him and his hopes to ashes. Blaze was ready, ready for anything. Getting back Roxanne was the only thing in his mind, the last of her images that were framed in his head were his motivation. “Nothing is going to stop me now… not even you Axel… not even you and Roxas…” – Blaze stretched his hands out, and let the darkness do its part. It sucked up the last remains of his energy, in exchange creating a portal of darkness to suck up the whole wall of fire. Blaze was completely drained, and only through sheer force of will managed to stay on his feet. He reverted back to his normal form; the chains of darkness were gone in exchange for his old ones. Axel wished he could summon up another wall but his limits did not let him do such thing. He gripped his chakrams, ready to finish the job. He felt a slight joy of coming out on top. He could feel that Blaze had no energy left to move at all, not to mention fight.

Blaze’s body was strained from using up so much darkness. He took a step and pain rushed in place of the darkness. It was like darkness left, leaving in exchange the entire pain and strain twofold the amount that Blaze received during the fight. Blaze gritted his teeth and took another step, clenched his fists and took two more. “Don’t come any closer, turn back and walk away if you want to live, Blaze. I will not let you get to the other side.” – Axel wanted to warn Blaze before taking any action. “You are doing very well, Axel. Now finish him! If you want to see Roxas again.” – the cloaked man’s words scared Axel, for he knew what would happen if he did not obey. “Please, whatever you do, do not hurt him!” Blaze took two more steps and watched as Axel gripped his rings and raised them up higher. “You have no energy left, and your body is in a huge strain, do not rush to your death so soon.” – Axel’s warning got louder and more threatening. “My father once told me: You have to rush until your heart stops, and then rush one more time. My heart has almost stopped beating, so all I have left is one more time. That one more time is enough to do it all.”

Blaze started running towards Axel while putting his hands together to shoot an energy blast. Axel stood his ground and formed a block with his chakrams. “He is a fool, even if he shoots a blast, he would not be able to gather enough power to kill me, or even harm me. Roxas, you are safe.” – Axel thought with slight relief as he watched Blaze. Blaze jumped off the rope, Axel raised his chakrams up higher, “Haaa!!!” – Blaze yelled. No blast came from his hand whatsoever. Axel saw that a blast of energy came from his feet, blowing up Blaze’s shoes and boosting him like a rocket. Axel could only watch in shock and binding fear, as Blaze flew over him and covered over a hundred feet in one second. Energy was not coming from Blaze’s feet anymore, but he was still flying straight with his hands stretched forward. Blaze’s blast was barely able to propel him far enough to grab the ledge where the mysterious figure was. Using the last pieces of strength, he climbed up and stood on firm ground with both feet. The clocked figure looked at him, “Just like in Hollow Bastion, you have passed. Congratulations.” – he said clapping his hands. “May I at least know what to call you?” The figure finally took off his hood, revealing a face full of wisdom and power. His white, perfectly flowing hair were laying calmly on his shoulders. “I have had many names in the past, but for now my name is Xemnas.”

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Ahh sweet update. AXEL! Roxas must live!!! Nice twist you gave it there. Good job. Finally, Xemnas is unmasked! And Axel lost! Noooo! Does this mean Roxas is no more? Guess I'll find out next time. Good job!

PS. Thanks for checking out my fic. I appreciate it.

HeartofTwilight

Amazing battle scene as usual. You rock at battles. It is like watching a movie in your head! This was amazing. So emotional. you wanted them both to win, so whenever anything happened you were like Yes!!!, i mean NO!!!!!! AHHH it was awesome! I really hate Xemnas for doing that to Roxas and I hope he doesn't do anything bad to number XIII. Poor Axel. And dark Blaze is scary. I hope that if there are Twilight rings that they aren't as...well...frieghtening

getblazedordie

Chapter 9.

Foe or a friend? An surprising offer from an enemy.

The presence of Xemnas was indeed powerful, even more powerful than when he had his hood on. Blaze was tired, beaten up, out of energy and weak, while standing face to face with a man who’s presence of wisdom and influential power alone sent chills down his spine. “Very well done Blaze, I must say it was done well.” – Xemnas remarked with a deep and calmly charismatic voice. Blaze was bending over, with his hands on his knees and sweat pouring off his body, trying to catch his breath, “So, may I go now?” Xemnas looked upon Blaze, who was taller than him, but by the way they looked at each other it seemed the other way, “Yes, you may pass through the door…” “Thank you,” – Blaze took two steps towards the door out of the challenge and stopped. He took a long, saddened look back to the way he came in, “Wait, what about Axel?”
Axel was the only one forgotten, like he had not existed at all. He was standing in the same spot where he was when Blaze took flight and passed the challenge. His head was down, his face expression was sad, and his chakrams were gone. He disappeared and appeared along with Xemnas and Blaze on the piece of firm ground. “Oh yes…” Xemnas face expression changed, from slightly sympathetic to disappointed, “…As for you Axel, you shall receive the promised punishment, well, not you but rather Roxas…” “Please, I did all I could to stop him! Please, Superior, I need Roxas, he is the only one…” – Axel was not the type of man to beg or even ask for many things, but right now he was ready to stand on his knees and beg Xemnas to be merciful. “A nobody should not have a heart, or anything that makes him feel like he has a heart. You should not feel anything at all Axel. The promise will be carried out.” – Xemnas coldly interrupted Axel’s pleadings, with no signs of any remorse. Axel’s face was down, and covered by his red hair. He understood that he could not do anything to help Roxas. The Superior always had the last say. A small, but crystal pure and regretting tear slowly dropped to the ground, waking Blaze up from his thoughts.

“Hold on, don’t I get a say in this?” – Blaze spoke out loud, to receive a very angered “You’re still here?” look from Axel. Axel would never forget how and why he had to receive such cruel punishment. In his mind, Axel was blaming it all on Blaze. “I do not think you have anything to say in this situation, you should be gone before I change my mind,” – Xemnas welcomes were very short lived. “Wasn’t Axel supposed to defeat me in a fight to the death and if he did not win, Roxas would be killed off?” – Blaze had a smart glare in his eyes. “Well, yea those were your exact orders, weren’t they?” – Axel looked at Xemnas, with a wet line going down his face. “Yes, those were the exact commands I had instructed Axel to carry out…” “And… while the orders were not carried out, he did not fail, because we are both still alive,” – Blaze’s lips acquired a smart smirk. “Well…” – the look on the face of Xemnas was more shocked with every word Blaze spoken. “So technically, you cannot carry out the order to kill Roxas, until Axel or I beat each other, because as of now it is a draw,” – Blaze was smiling broadly right onto the face of Xemnas. The relief on Axel’s face was immeasurable. Xemnas gave off something that was supposed to look like a smile and spoke in a generous voice, “Very well Blaze, you saw through me again.”

“So therefore, you cannot execute Roxas, at least, not until the real fight between me and Axel is decided,” Blaze and Axel traded looks that showed each other no compassion or any sign of friendship at all, even though Blaze knew Axel was more than glad for convincing Xemnas to leave Roxas alone. “Very well thought out Blaze, and again you catch me where I least expected you.” – Xemnas was showing signs of being pleased, “As for you, Axel, you are dismissed” – the coldness was always in Xemnas’s voice, especially now. Axel took a few steps back, still not believing that his other self had just saved his best friend, and disappeared into a portal of darkness. “As for you, Blaze, I have something for you…” – his voice seemed to be trailing off, getting more quiet to draw every bit of Blaze’s attention in. “…I have an offer for you, young hero, an offer you cannot refuse…”

Blaze was all ears in on Xemnas’s words, afraid of making any noise in fear of missing a single vowel, “And what would that offer be?” “Before I can discuss it, I must have you be aware that this is the second time I am letting you live. I can dispose of you right here and right now, or I could’ve had let you die on the rooftop of Radiant Garden, but you see I didn’t. I did this, because I expect the same kind of sympathy from you someday… Do you swear?” Blaze simply nodded, understanding that Xemnas was being fare to him, and not realizing the mistake he was making right now, Blaze said, “Yes Xemnas, I swear to return your kindness.” “Good, very well then, let us continue,” – Xemnas took a pause. “ I am quite aware of what you are looking for, you do not want the power of Chaos to be unlocked for yourself, you want it to be unlocked for some other purposes, am I correct?” “Yes you are…” – Blaze’s heart started beating faster, “… Maybe, if I can achieve such power, I could find a way to bring back what Saix took away,” – Blaze squeezed his fists to keep his anger at bay. “I understand that no apologies from anyone would help you withstand the pain that you are holding within you right now, but I do have something to offer,” – Xemnas paused, letting Blaze think it over. “What is your offer?” – Blaze was trusting Xemnas completely. “You see, I believe that, when Roxanne had… passed away, she left more than a touch on your key…” Blaze looked Xemnas in the eyes, “You mean, she had a Nobody, like I did?” – Blaze was amazed by his own conclusion, thinking that it was too good to be true. “I cannot tell you no, but I cannot tell you yes. All I can say to you, is keep the promises that you make, and I will see what I can do for you.” – Xemnas took a few steps back, ready to disappear. “And what if I don’t keep my promises to you?” – Blaze knew he could not refuse, he knew that Xemnas knew something he didn’t. “Then, you will not have her back, ever.”

A blinding light and a deep breath later, and the worries were dusted off Blaze’s shoulders. He was back on the crossroads, and the challenges of twilight have passed. He looked upon the closed doors of twilight and felt a split energies colliding together. He drew his hand out and another pair of chains flew towards Blaze, only to be locked at his back forever. The burning pain of the chains really finished Blaze off. When the pains stopped surging through his nerves, trying to find a spot to burst from, Blaze fell onto the dusty road and slept, not aware of his new transformation.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Sweet updart! ROXANNE LIVES!!! she must live!!! Anyway nice update, the descriptions are great and once again, you have created another masterpiece.

Only advice, you might want to skip a line whenever someone new speaks, because sometimes I get lost with who says what.

Other than that nothing, great job once again!

HeartofTwilight

Blaze is soo smart. Yay Roxas is safe. By the way, never trust Xemnas. He is always hiding something. He never tells you the who deal. Haha it's like the Godfather, "…I have an offer for you, young hero, an offer you cannot refuse…” But that is perfect cause Xemnas is like the exact same kind of figure, overpowering and cannot ever be fully trusted
Great Job. Lets see what twilight has in store for our hero!

getblazedordie

Chapter 10.

The path of Dawn.

Blaze saw himself drifting through space, seeing nothing but darkness. His chains were free floating and dangling right behind him, making rattling noises. Blaze didn’t know where he was floating. He just let himself float enjoying the quiet and peace of the complete blackness surround him. “…Blaze… Blaze… answer me…” – a haunting call came from somewhere to his left. The voice sounded like it was a girl and was beautifully hypnotizing and strangely familiar. Blaze turned his weightless body in the direction of the voice and softly spoke, “Who is this? I am here.” Without receiving any kind of response back he waved his hands in swimming motion and drifted towards the direction of the voice. “Don’t you remember me, Blaze? I thought you promised… not to forget…” – the voice was much more closer now, and much more charming and welcoming. “I… I did?” – Blaze sped up his motions and drifted more quickly in the direction. He thought his senses were failing and his ears were deceiving him, but despite that he kept going. He saw a light, soft and gentle light that was coming from her. He couldn’t believe his eyes, but was too afraid to blink in fear of losing sight of her. “Roxanne… I can’t believe I found you…” – Blaze drifted closer, inches away from her. “Believe it, Blaze, I knew you would find me, I always knew you would…” – her voice strangely started washing away, but Blaze was too in love to notice. “Now we can be together again…” – Blaze could not take his eyes off the beautiful miracle. “No we can’t, Blaze,” – her voice had a sad note in it. “Why not?” – he was amazed by her answer. “Because… you need to wake up… wake up… wake… up…”

Blaze opened his eyes, “Ahh, just a dream, I knew it was too good to be true.” A strong smell of dirt hit his nose. He sneezed and sat up, wiping his sleepy eyes, yawning and stretching. “Well, I see the hardships of the Trials had taken their toll on you.” – Ancestor reminded Blaze that he was present. Blaze gave a big yawn and scratched his head, “Yea, I guess I has pretty tired, and these darn chains hurt like heck. How long have I slept anyways?” – Blaze lazily asked. “To be honest, I had lost track of time, but if I am not mistaken, about 76 hours.” “What?! I had slept for three freaking days?!” – Blaze jumped up and started dusting off his pants and shoes. “Holy crap, I should have finished all the trials by now!” – Blaze suddenly stopped dusting off his pants when he saw his right arm. It had a pure and light color, and shined giving off a white angelic glow. “Whoah, what the…” – he looked onto his chest and stomach and saw something that gave him a fright. The whole right half of his body had the same effect, just like his arm. It was smooth and light skinned. The energy it was giving off was magnificently pure. The left half had become even purpler than the darkness form. His left hand grew huge claws and was slightly bigger than his right arm. The energy was completely dark, and devilishly sinister. Blaze saw a small pool of water on the side of the road. He kneeled over it and looked upon his face. He was like seeing two different beings merged into one body. His right ear became pointier, like an elf, while he had a big fang sticking out from his left jaw. There was such a big contrast between the two halves of Blaze’s appearance, and also a big contrast in energies too. “God damn! I got like a dark beard thing on the left side of my face! I’m only fifteen for Pete’s sakes!” – Blaze was not receiving the new appearance well. “Don’t judge a book by its cover, first, see what benefits you have received,” – Ancestor was cool and calm. “Benefits?! I look like an elf, blended with a troll or something. Trust me, they do not make good couples…” – Blaze was being sarcastic beyond his norms.

After a while of yelling and cursing the damned world for making him look like this, Blaze actually tried out his newfound powers, after which, he was glad he looked like this. The chains changed too, the left one was purely dark, just like before, while the right one was glowing with white color, and shining beautifully. The left one was slightly longer in reach. Blaze felt that his energy has returned, and the amount of it was much higher. “Check it out! I can even make weapons out my energy, like Roxanne…” – the twilight state of mind seemed to be a little more careless. Blaze was standing in the middle of the roads and making different swords, axes and hammers pop out of his hands. “You have gained a great control over your energy, perfectly balanced I might add.” – the Ancestor was impressed with the newly gained power. “Yea, my reserves are way higher now, I got enough energy to run like, a hundred nuclear factories and still not run out!” – Blaze kept creating different objects in his hands. Now a ball, then a box, and then a replica of his key, a glass… All the objects seemed to be completely random. “Well, while this is cool and all, I got to make up for my lost time. Sorry, can’t chat now, Ancestor,” – Blaze bravely marched towards the door to the left. “Be careful, you never know what will you meet…” “Ahh, don’t worry. I got huge strength gain from darkness, and enough energy to keep that huge strength up from twilight, nothing in this world can match my skills!” – Blaze was making punches in the air as he was talking. “Not all challenges challenge your strength, young one, there are some that…” Blaze never heard the last words as he carelessly walked into the next door.

“Very well then, this must be the trial of dawn,” – Blaze was examining his surroundings. He was standing on a checkered piece of floor that seemed to be hanging in mid-air. Random objects were floating around everywhere, and the horizon was dark red, going on white. Blaze looked down to find the same dark red and whitish colors, nothing to step on to continue walking. “Anybody here?! Hello!?” – Blaze yelled into the dawn only to be answered by his own echo. “This place is really weird…” – Blaze thought to himself as he watched a ball of darkness pass by, giving off small shocks. “Hello!!” – Blaze yelled even louder. “Now what are you yelling for?! You trying to wake me up!?” – Blaze heard a voice coming from his right, somewhere above. He looked up and saw a door open up, right out of the horizon and a man walked out. He walked on thin air, slowly coming towards the tiles that Blaze was standing on. The man was of short stature, with a white powdered face and a big curvy nose. His green eyes were screaming mischief to anyone that looked at them. He looked like a royal joker. His outfit was consisting of many colors, mostly accented on dark red and white. He had long clown shoes, a hat with a dark red question mark in the middle and six pointers going in all different directions with bells on the ends. A clown costume made it look like he was straight out of circus. “My name is Enigma, and I am the Guardian of the Dawn!!!” – his voice was loudly ringing everywhere, making Blaze jam his ears. “Wait, was that too loud, let me turn it down,” – the short man unscrewed his head and stuck his hand into it. After a few twists of the hand he screwed it back on, “That should do it.” The voice returned to normal volume.

Blaze was quickly wiping his eyes, thinking that he had gone crazy. “Did you just… unscrew your head off?” – he carefully asked. “Why yes, I did. Gave you a fright huh?” – the weird man answered in heavy English accent and started laughing hard, until his eyes popped out and rolled off. “Ah shoot, no worries, it happens. That’s why I keep an extra pair.” – he reached down into his pockets and took out two eyeballs, and screwed them in place of the old ones. “Are you a robot or something?” – Blaze was sure he went insane, or he was still sleeping. “No I am a human, I got blood, guts and everything, look…” – Enigma stuck his hand inside his chest and took out what looked like a human heart, which was still squirting blood, jumping up and beating. “See, I have a heart, just like you,” – Enigma didn’t have a good grip, and his heart jumped out of his hands and off the platform leaving a big bloody stain. “Now look, you made me lose my heart!” – he yelled at Blaze. Blaze was trying to hold his throw up, “I… I’m sorry…” “Its okay, I got like 3 more in the freezer.” Blaze couldn’t contain himself anymore, as he barely made it to the edge of the platform and barfed.

Blaze got back up five minutes later, “If this is some kind of gross your opponent out Trial, I think I already lost.” – Blaze remarked with seriousness in his voice. “Hahaha, you are a funny young lad, sadly your father wasn’t.” – Enigma started laughing again. “Umm, you knew my father?” – Blaze did not feel any hostility from the man. “Why yes, he was the first one to pass through the Trial of dawn. Your grandfather made it to here also, but sadly, he didn’t make it out.” – despite the complete weirdness, the man was quite friendly, at least for now. “Well, I hope I can make it further than my father. Do I have to fight you or something?” – Blaze was anxious to get this over with. “Fight? O, heavens no! I could not harm a human being.” – the man seemed to be slightly afraid of combat. “Gee, I wonder whose hearts are in the freezer then…” – Blaze remarked out loud. “Hahahaha, you are funny. Dawn is not about combat and fighting, you can already do that, I’m sure, if you gotten this far,” “Okay then, what do I have to do?” – Blaze could not wait. “You, my young lad, will have to show the power of your mind, do you accept?” – A big, broadly wide, and mischievous smile lit up Enigma’s face. “Yes, I accept the challenge,” – Blaze got himself ready. “Then let us start! Welcome to the Riddles Of Dawn!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back