• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Chaos 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

This is a sequel to kingdom chaos, thought id write it cause i had much ideas hat didnt get carried out. This one will be better than the first, i promise. Hope i get old fans back, and sum new ones wit this one. Anyways, without further yapping, here is the intro,

Kingdom chaos 2.

”…Darkness, twilight, light and dawn,
The order has been withdrawn, order will be gone,
order will be dead…” - the legend has read.
”They were departed by death, during their last breath…
The life is to love, but the love if his life - gone…
Far from the start, but in his heart a hope will be drawn…
A promise, in his mind, to always remind, to what his life is confined…”
”One key to open the path, two keys to open the wrath…
four keys and friendship has died, mercy denied,
The hate… Four keys for world’s fate will collide…”
the words in the circles had said, “…tears will bled,
four trials from trails, where your ancestor fails…
He shall taste success… through a curse and a bless…
Nevertheless, first he will embark… a conqueror from the dark…
Second, maestro of night and light, will he withstand that fight?
Third, a lord and a riddle, not to resist, but to exist somewhere in the middle,
Fourth, the king, kind and gentle, strong in mind and sentimental,
Deserves a mention, what is his true intention?
Is he on the level with the devil, or a divine intervention?
Chaos of enormous size, in promised eyes, these beautiful lies…
An unpleasant surprise… to protect his friends – a disguise…
Mystery lies, no pleasant goodbyes… only cries of hate and despise…
Chaos arise!“

They rhyme inside the lines, if sum ppl didnt get it, so how does it look? Should i make the sequel?

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Great a sequel! I've was sad when you decided to cut off kingdom chaos like that, but now since you're making a sequel, I'M HAPPY AGAIN! YAY. Anyway please start the fanfic so I can read more awsomeness (can't spell that word for my life).

getblazedordie

Chapter 1.

A young man was walking down a darkened path, out of the forest. He was walking out the same way he came in. Seeing his footsteps gave him goose bumps, bringing back the thoughts and feelings he had when he was walking that path for the first time, and how diverse his state of mind was after. Heavy rain was pouring over him, washing away the sweat and blood he had on his body. The rain even washed away the tears that were pouring straight out of his deeply wounded heart. But it could not wash away the emotions that raged a war inside of him.

Smoke was coming off of him, due to the coolness of the rain. It was cold, but he didn’t care. He didn’t care for anything in the world. “No purpose… No life… Why am I to exist?” – he whispered to himself. Suddenly stopping his walk. He dragged a black chain out from behind him, grabbing the dark ring that was on the end of it. He stared blankly at the ring, and then looked up at the moon. “You wish I would die, don’t you?” – he said in a lost voice. Confidence was a distant thing to him, hope was even more galaxies away. Desperation, however, was the closest thing he had.

He kept staring at the moon, wishing to destroy it, but the feeling of weakness was all around his emotions, his muscles felt like they were filled with lead. “I failed… everything… everyone…” – the parting with his best friends came to his lost mind. “I failed you, Sora, Donald, and Goofy… Ro… Rox…” – a boulder in his chest did not let him speak any further. A burst of tears unwillingly came out of his eyes again. “When warriors cry, they do not shed tears, they shed blood.” – he hard his father say, in his mind. He never knew why he said that to him, Now it seemed clear to him as he looked onto his left wrist and clutched onto the sharp ring even harder. “These damned chains started my story, they will be the final dot in my last chapter…” – he put the sharp ring onto his wrist. He didn’t even flinch to get ready for the pain, his muscles did not even tense up. He was relaxed and ready to let death take him wherever it wanted to. The ring pushed deeper into his wrist. He could feel the jamming in his veins. The blood was stopping. Despite that he was relaxed. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and made the last slash that he would ever execute…

…Or so Blaze thought…

check it out, u kno u likin it

gene chaos

nooooooooooo u evil stopping right there
* grabs getblazedordie and shakes him *
and techinaly dawn is darkness becoming light so you may be right but twilight
is between the light and darkness so it has powers of both the light and darkness
so it is more powerful. haha.... * inhales exhales*

HeartofTwilight

EEEK Yay it's back! The holy Kingdom Hearts Gods have heeded my prayer...okay...enough....

Really, I am sooooo happy that you continued this. The first chapter was soooo emo!!! I love it! You really shocked me with the whole angst thing. I love it! The writing is back and better than ever. The poem is amazing too.

Oh, and he can't die cause he has to revenge Roxanne!

Anyone who is reading this who has not read the first one, Which is right here: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=57593
Do so. It's awesome.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Great first chapter. I really look forward to the rest of the fic. Last time I kinda read your fic but didn't regularly reply, and by the time I realized you were stopping, IT WAS TOO LATE. But now I'll be a regular poster, ok? All right... Update soon then...

getblazedordie

there r 4 powers in my story, well mayb not, decide for yourself later on.

“So is this it?” – Blaze stopped himself from slashing his wrist upon hearing that same voice again. “This is how the faith of the last descendant of a mighty warrior race ends? By a pathetic suicide?” – it was mocking Blaze even more than before. “Who… are you…?” – Blaze weakly let words go into the darkness. “I am…” “You’re that same voice who told me not to go, you knew she would die! You knew this would happen!! YOU KNEW EVERYTHING!!!” – Blaze’s feeling of loss quickly turned into violent flames of anger. He wanted to release the sorrow he held inside, he didn’t care on what or who, he just wanted to destroy. “Show yourself! Quit hiding from me! You will pay for this, for doing this to me!” – Blaze grabbed the other ring into his hand and started to look around the place, while assuming a battle position. “I had warned you, but you decided not to listen to me. This is your punishment for not listening to the most quiet voice inside of you.” – unknown voice remained calm, like lake water. Upon hearing his fathers words repeated to him, Blaze got even madder. “ Who the hell are you to tell me my fathers words!!! I swear I will kill you!!! Just show yourself! ” – Blaze’s voice was roaring all across the forest. “I wish I could show myself to you, to teach your stupid self a lesson or two, but unfortunately I cant,” – despite the threats from Blaze, the voice was still very calm. “Why not?” – Blaze was stumbled. “Because I am what you are holding in your hands…”

“ My chains… you are the chains?” – Blaze was puzzled, his anger went away and the weakness returned again. “Not exactly, see I am also your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand father. I am the inventor of the chains and the rings, and the curse that comes along with it.” Blaze sat down. For the first time, his mind was thinking about something else than Roxanne. He let the chains stretch in front of him, “So, you have been silent inside these chains all this time, and you seen and heard everything I had seen and heard, am I right?” “Yes, you are right.” “Then why did you show up only when I was in the darkness?” “Because, I wanted to test your willpower, I was tired of being silent for over 600 years.” “You had never spoken to my father, or my grandfather, or the others?” “No I had not.” “And why is that?” “Because… I think you are the one, who can complete what we all had failed to do.” A pause interrupted their conversation. Blaze was staring at the chains blankly, trying to swallow all of the information was a hard task. “And what would that be?” – Blaze finally asked. “Come, follow the road to where you had parted with your friends, you shall understand everything soon enough.”

The rain had stopped, but the night was still in full power. Blaze was walking down the road out of the forest, going back to the place where he and his friends had parted. “The legend that my father said about the chains, is it true?” – Blaze had about a million questions to ask his ancestor. “Yes it was, I was the one who created them.” “I thought the chains were created to hold back the true strength of the wielder, to weaken you.” “Yes, they were. Oracles created it to weaken me, but I did most of the work. What the Oracles did not realize at first is how much power was locked away inside the chains.” “Is it really that much?” – Blaze interrupted. “More than you can imagine, young one.” Blaze looked at the rings, knowing that all his life they did nothing but slow him down.

“ I discovered what kind of power they possessed, I almost became what I was destined to be…” – the voice sounded slightly greedy at that small instant, “ But the Oracles found out also. Not trusting me with the power, they separated it from the chains and locked it away, leaving me with what you have right now.” – the voice paused. Blaze could feel the unfairness his ancestor was put in. “So how come I had these chains and my father did not?” – Blaze’s head was full of questions. “Your father did, he was the only one among you ancestors to remove the chains before they were due.” “Before they were due?” “Chains are only removed from you after you die, and then passed onto your son or daughter, so far it has been only sons.” Blaze was quiet for a little longer, collecting his thoughts. “Aren’t these chains a symbol of something, I still do not get the whole picture…” – Blaze got another questioned look on his face. “Here we are, this is where your Trial begins…” – Blaze was standing in the middle of the four roads. “My Trial?” – Blaze knew he heard this before somewhere. “I will train you from now on, in every aspect, to make you an even greater warrior than your father was…” Blaze’s anxiousness started to rise up. “Are you ready?”

HeartofTwilight

Damn! will the plot twists never end! Man you know how to keep us interested and totally shock us each new update. Still amazingly written. Wow...i just imagined how strong Blaze would be with full stength...WOW...everyone better run! he'll be compleatle unstoppable!

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Love the update! Keep going with the good work getblazedordie!

The great-grandx100 father part was great! The first trial... (gets shivers) creepy...

Can't wait for the next update.

haha I made a ryhme.

getblazedordie

Chapter 3. The Beginning Of It All.

The anxiousness and anticipation overshadowed everything else Blaze had on his mind. Almost everything. Training and battling was something their race loved to do, something that brought great joy to them. The last time Blaze trained with someone was over a year ago from now. The anticipation of raising his strength, new attacks and new lessons gave Blaze goose bumps. Especially the Trials, Blaze couldn’t wait to understand and start it. He looked at the chains that were hanging in front of him, and with a bleak smile nodded his head. “Yes, Ancestor I am ready.”

“This might not be as great as my fathers teachings, but it should push me further.” – Blaze thought to himself. “Push you further? My boy, if you pass the Trails, I will push your every aspect as a warrior beyond what you thought you were capable of.” – Blaze heard his ancestor speak. “Wait! You can read my mind?” – Blaze was staggered by the response. “Yes. I am locked in the chains and the chains are a part of you. So that makes me a piece of you also.” – said the Ancestor. “… Wicked…” – Blaze whispered, still not believing this was real. “Talking bout major turnarounds… Five minutes ago, I wanted to end my life. I thought my life had no purpose, no reason to exist at all. And now I find out there are many more great things to live for,” – Blaze smiled. …Maybe even more, but not all of them as great as the young boy had imagined…

“Well then, if you are ready, let us begin.” – Ancestor spoke. “The first things you must do is pass the trails, there are 4 of them overall.” “One for each road right?” – Blaze interrupted, while looking all around himself. The night was calm, too calm. Moon was not shining at all, but the circle and the paths were very well lit up. The sky seemed to be extra high and had some clouds on it, all colored gray. The stars were very well lit up, shining brightly like Christmas lights.

“Yes, a trial for each road. And then the real test shall start.” – Ancestor responded as calmly as always. “So what are waiting for? Let go!” – Blaze started sprinting towards the path to his right, ignoring the last statement. “Stop right there!” – the voice cautiously yelled. “Why?” Blaze said. “Remember your fight with the mysterious figure in Hollow Bastion?” “Well yes, how could I forget that fight? Even though I lost, that was an awesome battle…” “That’s not the point. His words… do they seem anymore clear now?” Silence dropped onto the scene, Blaze was trying to figure everything out. “The remedy for the pain… reaching for nobody… something missing inside me… writing on my rings… I cannot see what must be seen…” – Blaze was slowly recalling the things that seemed important. “Good, you have a great memory for important things. Keep those words in mind, you will need them.” Blaze nodded. “Why do I need to remember them?” “You will understand everything soon enough. Now, you may walk through the pathway to your first trial.”

Blaze walked in to the path on his right, with his rings dragging alongside behind him. He walked in expecting to find anything in the world. Giant monsters, evil witches, even someone in a dark coat, but what he found was darkness. Complete utter darkness and nothing else. No paths no walls, no lights at all. The key on his chest lit up, shining a bright and hopeful light a few feet in front of him. “What am I supposed to do?” – Blaze sent words into the darkness. It was so quiet that his whisper seemed like a scream. The stillness gave him chills. It felt like something was in deep slumber, something terrible and Blaze was sure he did not want to wake it up. “The road to darkness. Test to the willpower that can withstand a thousand years of never ending slaughter. Test to the endurance to fight forever, endurance to never give up. The beginning and the end of all things. My son had not passed this test, and had to carry the burden of the chains until his painful death, without any hope for a remedy. Are you going to fall the same way? Or will you endure the darkness? The choice… is yours…” – the voice of the Ancestor faded further away, and with every second Blaze felt more alone and lost than ever.

Comments and stuff would be highly appreciated

getblazedordie

Chapter 4.

The Trial of Darkness.

The key on Blaze’s chest seemed like it was trying to shine some light into the darkness, but could only light a few feet in front of Blaze. It felt quite warm, and daresay even somewhat alive, giving Blaze a strange but a welcoming feeling of a friend inside the darkness. “The key… I almost forgot about it.” He touched the key and felt pleasant warmth spread through his whole arm. Blaze remembered that Roxanne touched the key, just before she… “Went away?” - Blaze saw the memory very unclear in his mind, fading from the end while trying to replay itself over and over again. He tried to remember it, but it just would not come back, somehow. Blaze shook his head, frowned and took a few steps forward without looking back.

“Ancestor?” – Blaze yelled into the darkness. “Ancestor… Ancestor… Ances… Ance…” – a loud echo answered from somewhere very far away, fading slowly. No sign of his Ancestor to guide him, Blaze now knew for sure he was alone. As alone as you can be with darkness. The sound gave Blaze a slight scare, and he decided that he would not speak out loud in this place. The whole room felt gigantic, vast and completely endless. Blaze felt a thickening mist settle down onto his soul, a mist of doubt, fear and loneliness. After taking a few steps more into the darkness Blaze felt something squeeze him on the inside, halting his movement. He felt like he was the only one left in the whole world, the feeling and the fear that came from the sudden loneliness made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. It felt like Blaze didn’t want to do anything else but to lie down and die right where he stood, never doing anything again.

Blaze gave himself a loud smack on the face to shake off some of the strange feeling. The echo answered him with a smack of its own, pulsating through the darkness. The light that was coming from the key seemed to dim a tiny bit, almost unnoticeably. Blaze didn’t notice it at all and started walking faster forward, while getting a feeling that something was staring at him from everywhere. He closed his eyes to focus on finding any energy around the place, but all he could sense was darkness. Darkness was even further than he could sense, never seeing the beginning of it, nor the end. Blaze opened his eyes again, “This isn’t right, if there was an entrance there must be exit. So where is the exit? All I see is darkness…” – Blaze reasoned in his mind.

The feeling of being watched by something very unpleasant increased to a freak out level. Blaze started to have a slight nervous sweat on his forehead. He picked the rings up into his palms, but even the powerful weapons did not make him feel any safer. On the opposite, he felt an increasing doubt in his abilities and fear of failure overtook him. “What if I fail? Ill have to burden myself for as long as I live…” – Blaze kept walking. “But I will have to live with the guilt… the memories…” Blaze’s skin felt icy cold from what had played so clearly in his mind. His father was standing by the ruins of their world, yelling at Blaze that he was a failure, telling him that the whole race despised him for not staying. Blaze smacked himself again. “What am I seeing, this isn’t right, you wanted me to go, father…” “It was a tessst… of your loyalty, and you had failed all of our hopes. Because of you, our world is dead…” – he saw the image of his fathers figure, which scared him to death. The skin was halfway gone, and all of it was burned, revealing sick, yellowish bones. His skin was pale and some pieces were hanging off the bones, ready to rip like wet paper. The figure pointed its bony finger at Blaze and with death in its voice whispered, “You do not deserve to be my son!”

“No, this cant be happening…” The vision was so present and so real that Blaze’s breath froze. He stopped and closed his eyes taking deep breaths. “This cannot be father, can it? Wait, who is my father? What was his name? Spar… Spot… Stus… Why can’t I remember?” Blaze could not recall anything about his father, except that he failed him. That fact was stuck inside his head, ringing a loud funeral bell in his mind. Blaze’s heart was pumping cold blood into his already fear frozen veins, Blaze was scared to take another step into the darkness. Blaze was even too scared to open his eyes, in fear of seeing that half dead figure again. He felt like he was alone, lying in an open grave. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed that the light from the key was dimmer than before. Blaze shook the key, trying to draw more light out but nothing happened. And when he looked up, he understood why he felt like he was being watched. He was definitely far from being alone.

Pairs of dim lighted yellow eyes lit up everywhere around him. First one row, then more rows of lights were lit up until he could not see them anymore. “Th.. They are just shadows, r… right? They are w… weak…” – Blaze whispered to himself, stuttering in the process. The shadows rose up, turning into taller versions of themselves that stood on their back limbs, at almost the height of a human. No emotions, no expressions at all. Only wishing to conquer the heart in front of them. “Conquerors from the dark…” – Blaze heard himself say. “I don’t think I can defeat so many…” – Blaze was thinking upon looking at the seemingly unlimited number of Neoshadows. One of the closest ones jumped at Blaze and tried to slash his right side. Blaze took a weak sidestep, which resulted in receiving a small cut on his right shoulder. He quickly slashed back at the defenseless shadow, landing a deep cut across its face. The Neoshadow staggered for a second and disappeared. All the rest did not move, but kept emotionlessly staring at him, like he was a helpless pray. He turned around to see the entrance, from which he came from, but there was no sign of it at all. Darkness had him in its traps, surrounded him like a little, scared hamster, and millions of Neoshadows stared at every part of his body, ready to mercilessly tear the flesh off his bones until they found his still beating heart.

Hope u get sum sort of creepy feeling, comments plz

HeartofTwilight

This was soo creepy. I could totally feel his fear. This challage has totally broken him down. I don't think any other trail can be much harder than this. The darkness is really messing with his mind. I really wanna see how he finds his way out of this. No wonder the Ansestors son failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back