• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
Since my fanfiction isn't working 2 good, I thought I might do a role play.

Here goes, the setting takes place in Destiny Islands, all of the local kids around the town, and aslo frm other worlds have heard of a new school program that is runned at an ancient secret castle located at Hollow Bastion. Some remodeling as been done for it 2 b used as an academy for Gifted and Talented students. Mainly the group in Destiny Islands has heard of this frm 'Your Majesty", King Mickey, since he is the dean of the academy. He has sent the first invites to the main kids of Destiny Islands that have played on the islands, some are dissapointed that they feel they have no good abilities, and the others are excited 2 attend this upcoming year. All wizards, knights, swordsmen, weapon holders, or those with a special type of ability r welcome. Here they will learn from the finest teachers, Goofy, Donald, King Mickey himself, Merlin, Yen Sid, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith and also Queen Minnie and Daisy will b assisting as well. Enrollment starts now final enrollment date has not been set, so sign up b4 it's 2 late...

Now, here r the requirements, things needed, and also rules...:
I need a male willing 2 paly the role of our main hero, Sora, and also our right-hand man, Riku. Since this is my role-play, I will take the part as Kairi.

Now what I need is som eone who can play:
*Selphie
*Tidus
* Wakka
*Roxas
*Namine- Sora_Rox_My_Sox
*King Mickey
*Queen Minnie
*Donald
*Goofy
*Daisy
*Chip and Dale
*Yen Sid
*Merlin
*Yuffie
*Aerith
* Cid
*Hayner
*Pence
*Olette
*Seifer(Bully, but is friends with the good guys, not the bullies, though he pushes them around 4 fun, and evryone knows of it)
*Fuu
*Rai
*And also Vivi

Oh, and I need a trio of bullies, those who like 2 b mean may take the role
And aslo a new enemy must b set 4 the students 2 fight, this will also count as a grade, the King will set it, evn though this boss is unexpected.

Any new characters r welcome, if u plan 2 do so, state ur name, ability, and also gender, if u have a weapon, name it.

Those who get the role they wanted, will have there name posted next 2 the role name. 10 new students r granted 2 entr the academy.

Rules, hehe:
*No major cursing!:cursing:
*No nudity, sex, or the mention of it.
*There can b relationships involved within this story, such as Sora and Kairi, and Roxas and Namine'.

Alright, I'll b looking forward 2 seeing all my new classmates this upcoming year! Bye
*:thumbup:

Last edited:

shadywinters

Awards
I'm gonna add some more characters frm Naruto, seeing as these r my 2 fav series! Here's the add-on list:
*Naruto
*Sasuke
*Sakura
*Neji
*Hinata
*Shino
*Shikamaru
*Ino
*TenTen
*Rock Lee
*Gaara
*And the other 2 frm the sand village! Hlp me out here!
*Choji
*Kiba, pets r allowed, so bring Akamaru
If I 4get some others, feel free 2 PM me!

Alright, bye!

Oh, tell ur friends if they wanna enroll.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back