• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
We are introduced to him by the letter he lieft and then tells Donal and Goofy to go......

So where dosehe actually go???
We read from Ansem's report that he had a visitor from another world.
Thats obviously King Mickey.
But they talk about stuff and then about the Keyblade and both stories of it.
Why is Mickey such a mysterie of the game when he is one of the most loved characters.

Dose he want to join the Heartless.???

Arian

Mickey goes out to find the door I think .... Or was it to find answers

Thats it I think

To find answers.

DarrcEnigma

kingdom kid said:
hey 8myworldsmyown8 that was spam, you kow that, don't do that cos you either reply to the topic or post in useful ideas and info.
... Posting to tell him/her not to spam is spam itself. It's the job for this board's Moderators to handle people who spam; if you want to help them, report the post, don't post calling the member a spammer.

As for the original post, I only know of two or three worlds King Mickey goes to on his journey: Hollow Bastion, Merlin's home world, and Cinderella's home world. (Assuming Merlin didn't come from Cinderella's world.) I said "home world" because they never said the names of the worlds, they simply said that the King asked them to help Donald, Goofy, and the person who had the "key."

King Mickey ended up finding a least one Keyblade along the way, though. He also somehow managed to fall into the realm of darkness -- either by accident, or on purpose. As for why King Mickey was such a "mystery" in the first game, it suited him better that way, and gave us something to reach for after Riku and Kairi were found. ... There's also that whole thing about Disney only letting Mickey appear in the game for a certain amount of time -- Square Enix had to be careful about how they used that time.

soulblader

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
DarrcEnigma said:
There's also that whole thing about Disney only letting Mickey appear in the game for a certain amount of time -- Square Enix had to be careful about how they used that time.

I believe that's the reason King Mickey just appeared in the game only once :( but I think that Disney came to its sences and let Square to put hip in more than one scenes in KH2 :) and I don't think he has fallen into darkness(Disney would never make Mickey evil ! :eek: ) he's probably just exploring it :)

starry_eyed_hero

kingdom kid said:
yeh,
funny, cos Mickey's clothes(shoes) and most disney characters, look like that Sora's clothes can match Mickey well, big shoes.

But thats only a suggestion.
Well, I think the reason they gave Sora big Disney cartooney looking shoes is because the game is a mix of both final fantasy and disney, and Sora is sorta the median between them.

So he has he has some final fantasy-like clothes, for instance, a necklace bearing the crown symbol you see on a ton of logos and stuff for the game.(just like how Squall wears a necklace with that Lion symbol, and Tidus has that wierd "y" lookin shape on his necklace), and Sora has some disney-like clothes, like the big cartooney lookin shoes.

Arian

kingdom kid said:
Yeh, ok, i have to agree, but why is he so mysterious anyway?
Hes a King and in his Profile in the game, he has no pic.

That is becouse you have never seen him. Every pic of the person is of peeps you have already seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back