• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

In KH2 scences King Mickey is with orginization as you can see here http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img464.htm ----> king mickey is wearing the robe that the orginization members use...the orginization member want to destroy sora so mayb theres a chance that king mickey is making sora trust him so that kater on he can pull something sneeky on sora!!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
In KH2 scences King Mickey is with orginization as you can see here http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img464.htm ----> king mickey is wearing the robe that the orginization members use...the orginization member want to destroy sora so mayb theres a chance that king mickey is making sora trust him so that kater on he can pull something sneeky on sora!!

No. Mickey wouldn't do that to Sora. Mickey may be in the Organization for the fact he and Riku may in time, bring it down. But, Mickey will never pull one over on Sora.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The Organization is not evil, nor good. It is neutral.

Yet there are members that are corrupt and are evil.

This means that the Organization is not some sort of Malificent wannabe that wants to control the heartless, but in my eyes and organization that wants to restore the balance of light and dark.

But some of the members want the darkness, and they are trying to destroy the keyblade weilder, the person that can restore the balance...

Mickey is one of the good/neutral Organization members if you ask me. Riku is definetly neutral/near dark... which is not his fault, he is trapped in his confusion...

And you have the BHK... But he starts to believe that the Organization is definetly evil, and DiZ wants him to destroy the Organization. BHK, who believes they are evil will do his best, while in fact the Organization has one goal: restore the balance of light and dark...

Don't you think so?

NJMIgnatio

New2Ya said:
The Organization is not evil, nor good. It is neutral.

Yet there are members that are corrupt and are evil.

This means that the Organization is not some sort of Malificent wannabe that wants to control the heartless, but in my eyes and organization that wants to restore the balance of light and dark.

But some of the members want the darkness, and they are trying to destroy the keyblade weilder, the person that can restore the balance...

Mickey is one of the good/neutral Organization members if you ask me. Riku is definetly neutral/near dark... which is not his fault, he is trapped in his confusion...

And you have the BHK... But he starts to believe that the Organization is definetly evil, and DiZ wants him to destroy the Organization. BHK, who believes they are evil will do his best, while in fact the Organization has one goal: restore the balance of light and dark...

Don't you think so?

Ooooh, that was deep. But seriously, they don't wear Parkas for nothin'.

EDIT: Perhaps they wear them so to avoid the LIGHT, and the DARKNESS can't find them.
Who knows. Disguised as DARKNESS to avoid the LIGHT! Simply prodigious.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
NJMIgnatio said:
Ooooh, that was deep. But seriously, they don't wear Parkas for nothin'.

EDIT: Perhaps they wear them so to avoid the LIGHT, and the DARKNESS can't find them.
Who knows.
Nah, why they wear them, I don't know. But to be honest, it just looks very cool. Especially when that BHK wears it, finally clothes that actually look cool! Lol...

Its just a character design anywyas. If they all wear white panties or something, it would look so stupid considering some of them are evil...

On the other hand, if the evil wear dark clothes it makes sense, while whe nthe neutral/good ones wear them it's not like they HAVE to be evil, its just their Organization outfit... You follow me? XD

NJMIgnatio

New2Ya said:
Its just a character design anywyas. If they all wear white panties or something, it would look so stupid considering some of them are evil...

How do you know that they don't wear PANTIES? HMMM?

Disguised in DARKNESS to avoid the LIGHT.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
NJMIgnatio said:
How do you know that they don't wear PANTIES? HMMM?

Disguised in DARKNESS to avoid the LIGHT.
Why would they avoid the light? That's impossible...

Especially becuz they are not vampires...

And hey, Mickey and Riku are both part of the Organization. They love light, lol...

NJMIgnatio

New2Ya said:
Why would they avoid the light? That's impossible...

Especially becuz they are not vampires...

And hey, Mickey and Riku are both part of the Organization. They love light, lol...

Because they allegedly "Begrudge both the LIGHT and Dark".

Are Riku and Mickey really part of the Organization? HMMM?

Quick, walk into the Sun (not literally) and cover yourself with a black, thick tarp.

My Pac Man Frog, Yoshi, agrees with me.LOL

Last edited:

AinzX

Is he the source of all heartless? could the XIII order use him to obtain kingdom hearts

(from Deep Dive - "we have come for you my liege, you are the source of all heartless")

or

Riku and Mickey are the light and darkness within the XIII order (if they are both members) and the NEO members begrudge both these properties

Last edited:

NJMIgnatio

AinzX said:
Is he the source of all heartless? could the XIII order use him to obtain kingdom hearts

(from Deep Dive - "we have come for you my liege, you are the source of all heartless")

The person who said that obviously thinks they own liegence to someone else.

Now who can that be?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
KeybladeKid1127 said:
He is actually a spy that is why he is wearing an organization coat you must be new here becuase everybody knew that.
Wrong, thats what we expect, we are not sure at all...

Mickey shows himself at Hollow Bastion and fights the heartless. The Organization is watching him, we can be sure of that. THis happens at the very beginning of the game. Now why would the Organization trust someone that helps the Keyblade Wielder?

So no thats not certain at all!

KeybladeKid1127

New2Ya said:

Mickey shows himself at Hollow Bastion and fights the heartless. The Organization is watching him, we can be sure of that. THis happens at the very beginning of the game. Now why would the Organization trust someone that helps the Keyblade Wielder?

Ya i no i yust to always say that but then people would like get made at me becuase they think that wouldn't happen they really just want to here wut they think is right.

to sum up it up i do agree with you.

NJMIgnatio

New2Ya said:

I just love contradicting you.

How do we know that the Org is watching Mickey? Perhaps that is why he wears it, the coat does not enable the Org to watch him.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
NJMIgnatio said:
I just love contradicting you.

How do we know that the Org is watching Mickey? Perhaps that is why he wears it, the coat does not enable the Org to watch him.
LOL.

What I meant was during the trailer where Sora falls down and Mickey falls down at Hollow Bastion.

We also see a bunch of Unkowns that are watching Sora...

When they see Sora and Mickey defending him, they knowthat Sora is protected by him, meaning that Mickey does not want any harm to be done to Sora.

If the Organization was evil, they would kill Mickey. Yet they arent, becuz they are neutral. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back