• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddta1177

So King Mickey is originally from Timeless River along with Pete, so did Pete and Mickey somehow move to the Country of the Musketeers world from Timeless River, and then when Mickey left Country of the Musketeer did he go back to Timeless River to live in the new Disney Castle. Is Minnie originally from the Country of the Musketeers along with Donald and Goofy? And then Mickey went to Symphony of Sorcery to train with Yen Sid? And why is Yen Sids tower a stand alone world in Birth By Sleep before the worlds were destroyed even though it should be with the rest of Symphony of Sorcery, did he like seperate his tower earlier from the rest of the world before it fell into darkness? And why was Disney Castle being constructed during KH2 even though Mickey wasn't king? And how was Mickey able to travel to Country of the Musketeers anyway? And why was Pete forgiven for what he did when he was the captain of the musketeers by trying to kill everyone and wasn't forgiven in BBS when all he did was get mad about not winning a contest, it just doesn't make sense. I'm just asking because the addition of Symphony of Sorecery and Country of the Musketeer seem to have created a few plot holes in the timeline of King Mickey and all of the other Disney Castle characters.

Seighart

Awards
The worlds in the RoS are dreams of the worlds past. The events of DDD are all in the past. Timeless River is even further into the past. Timeless River would be the first world in which Mickey originates. Timeless River is Disney Castle's past. That's about all i can answer...(just got home from school so i dont feel like thinking too much)

JustSnilloc

Okay, so......

So King Mickey is originally from Timeless River along with Pete

Correct, key word: Originally, as in that is where they start

so did Pete and Mickey somehow move to the Country of the Musketeers world from Timeless River

Yeah (assuming that they are different worlds anyways)

and then when Mickey left Country of the Musketeer did he go back to Timeless River to live in the new Disney Castle.

Not sure what's being asked here...

If they are different worlds (again, I'm not sure that they're different worlds) the Country of the Musketeers is a different world, then he would have gone back to the Timeless River- which was renamed Disney Castle (after the Castle was built anyway)...

While it's possible he didn't go straight there, he had to go back at some point (he is king after all)

Is Minnie originally from the Country of the Musketeers along with Donald and Goofy?

I... don't know. Use your best judgement from what you've seen here. I don't know of any proof for either possibility there.

And then Mickey went to Symphony of Sorcery to train with Yen Sid?

At some point, yes

And why is Yen Sids tower a stand alone world in Birth By Sleep before the worlds were destroyed even though it should be with the rest of Symphony of Sorcery, did he like seperate his tower earlier from the rest of the world before it fell into darkness?

That's an interesting thought... Certainly possible, something could have happened to it as well

And why was Disney Castle being constructed during KH2 even though Mickey wasn't king?

Are you referring to it being constructed in Timeless River? I suppose that's because the people wanted to protect their treasure... Mickey was probably later nominated the one to protect it- thus King... idk

And how was Mickey able to travel to Country of the Musketeers anyway?

Well, Master Xehanort said in his reports that

A portion of Xehanort's Report V said:
At present, the lanes and corridors that run between the worlds may only be traversed by us Keyblade wielders, and those who have given themselves over to darkness.
As the former, our duty is to cross the chasms between worlds and guard against the latter, whose darkness corrupts and contaminates, so that no world need ever be lost again.

Now, much time has passed since then and gummy travel is also available... SO! Either he used the keyblade, ran across a corridor of darkness, or had some sort gummy travel

And why was Pete forgiven for what he did when he was the captain of the musketeers by trying to kill everyone and wasn't forgiven in BBS when all he did was get mad about not winning a contest, it just doesn't make sense.

His chances were all up, that was Strike III so-to-speak

I'm just asking because the addition of Symphony of Sorecery and Country of the Musketeer seem to have created a few plot holes in the timeline of King Mickey and all of the other Disney Castle characters.

... and you ask a bunch of questions x_X

hopefully that helped a bit though ^_^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is why I think they botched up the whole Disney Castle timeline. I mean Disney Castle isn't even a sleeping world so how can it be dreaming? I mean with The Grid its implied that it is the original program that was deleted by encom that Tron spoke about in KH2, so at least with that its understandable that when The Grid was deleted it could be said its like that world falling asleep so that would explain the dream version of The Grid. Symphony of Sorcery can be explained by saying that the world was taken by darkness which would explain Chernabog being in the end of the world and only Mysterious Tower part escaped.

But there is no way to explain Country of Musketeers being a dream world. This is why they should have used Country of the Musketeers in BBS. That would have given a good explanation for why Pete was banished and it would show how Mickey became King and then in the credits it could have shown Mickey changing Country of Musketeers into Disney Castle (Like how Aqua turn LoD into Castle Oblivion).

My worlds list would have looked more like this:

Birth By Sleep

1. Land of Departure
2. Castle of Dreams
3. Dwarf Woodlands
4. Enchanted Dominion
5. Radiant Gardens
6. Country of the Musketeers
7. Olympus Coliseum
8. Atlantica (Use armor not Mer-forms) (Explain Ursula's banishment and why Triton hates Keybladers)
9. Deep Space
10. Never Land
11. Mysterious Tower
12. Keyblade Graveyard
13. Mirage Arena

Kingdom Hearts 3D

1. Destiny Islands (Sora and Riku's Dream)
2. Traverse Town
3. Spotty London (101 Dalmatians)
4. The Grid (Original Program deleted by Encom that Tron spoke of in KH2.)
5. Pranksters Paradise
6. A Pixar World
7. Rhythm Jungle (Jungle Book)
8. Kingdom of the Sacred Sword (Sword in the Stone)
9. Mysterious Tower/Symphony of Sorcery (I would have considered just doing this whole world in the Realm of Light and combine it with a scenario with Maleficent and Pete, since we all know this game needed more Disney bosses)
10. The World That Never Was

and I would like to put Tim Burton's Wonderland in this game but Wonderland isn't asleep and I'm not sure how to make that work. Plus since the Princesses of Heart are going to be a factor in KH3 I'm thinking maybe it could be incoporated there.

I wouldn't have put La Cite Des Cloches in KH3D, I would have saved it for KH3. Also since I would have cut Disney Town out of BBS I would have put it in KH3 instead or BBSV2.

7Heartblade

My theory is this;
Mickey, pete, donald and goofy from TT. Mickey went to TCoM to start learning how to wield a keybalde, donald and goofy came to support him (idk how pete got there). After his training he took Minnie who home world was TCoM and since she was a princess married mickey and became king of DC. Then he learned of Yen Sid and traveled to SoS. Later the heartless came and destoryed both TCom and SoS but Yensid was able to save apart of his tower.

MasterZeR0

My theory is this;
Mickey, pete, donald and goofy from TT. Mickey went to TCoM to start learning how to wield a keybalde, donald and goofy came to support him (idk how pete got there). After his training he took Minnie who home world was TCoM and since she was a princess married mickey and became king of DC. Then he learned of Yen Sid and traveled to SoS. Later the heartless came and destoryed both TCom and SoS but Yensid was able to save apart of his tower.

This is what I think as well.

7Heartblade

Why thank you sir :)

I also think one reason Yen Sid sent Sora and Riku to waken the sleeping world was also that his world would have been restored. Bet the next we seem the Mysterious Tower it will pull a Radiant Garden and transform back into Symphony of Sorcery.

— In the latter half of The World That Never Was, despite returning to the real world, why do Sora and co. stay in that form and why do Dream Eaters appear etc?
Nomura: Sora and co.’s form is due to Yen Sid’s magic, so the way it works is that they can’t turn back until they return to the Mysterious Tower, and Dream Eaters were appearing because Sora was still asleep. Also, ever since Organisation XIII was defeated in KH2, the The World That Never Was’
existence as a world has become uncertain. In the first place, the worlds in the rift between darkness and light have different rules than other worlds. The Mysterious Tower isn’t always standing in a fixed place. Traverse Town too reforms its shape every time, which is why the version that appears in this title is clearly different than the version in KH1.

This also may apply to Disney Town/Castle.

Timeless River--> Country of the Musketeer--> Disney Town/Castle?

MasterZeR0

Traverse town reforms because it has to in order to accommodate newly devoured worlds. It does not apply to Disney town/castle/timeless river. Mickey states that he "arrived" at CoTM, meaning he wasn't there before. It's a separate world, as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back