• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey VS Yoda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeofhonor

I was asked to "branch out",doing battles other than just Kingdom Hearts.While I have some more of these planned,I decided to do my first versus thread that isnt strickly KH.So,I present King Mickey VS Yoda.

King Mickey is the founder and ruler of Dinsey Castle.Even before he got his keyblade,he was defending others.While this was probably why he got his keyblade,it is possible that he got it when Sora went back in time,similar to Kairi getting it from Aqua.He stayed behind in the Realm of Darkness with Riku to shut the Door to Darkness.It was partialy do to his help that Riku was able to conqure the darkness in him.King Mickey latter helped Sora to defeat the Organization.
Yoda was the Grand Master of the Jedi Order until Anakin Skywalker turned to the Dark Side and betrayed the order.He was one of the few who survived the Jedi Purge.He trained the notable Jedi Master Count Dooku,and helped train a large amount of others,including Obi-wan Kenobi and Anakin.While it has never been mentioned,due to his age,it is possible that he even helped train Mace Windu.Even though his exact age at his death is unknown,he was over 900 years old when he became one with the Force.

Martial Skill

I picked these two because of how similar they are.In fact,the King has even been called the Yoda of KH.Anyways,onto their martial skills.King Mickey was trained by Yen Sid in both Keyblade combat and magic use.He was very acrobatic,as proven by his battles.Also,it is possible that he had been trained to use the keyblade in reverse grip,but he has never been seen actualy using reverse grip in combat.While he is obviosly a skilled combatent,he usualy tries diplomacy before fesorting to violence.
Yoda was trained by Jedi Master N'Kata Del Gormo,and had hundreds of years to perfect his skills.While his age was very advanced,he used the Force to compensate for that.He was a master of Ataru,the forth of the classical lightsaber forms,and took it to its highest level.His skill was so advanced,he has taken on entire armys by himself.He tries to use diplomacy,but will defend himself if needed.While their combat skills are similar,Yoda's is alot more agresive.Yoda gets the edge.

Physical Capabilities/Handicaps

Both the King and Yoda are very small warriors.while this makes them smaller targets,it also limits their reach.Yoda is faster,but even with the Force,he is incredibly old,something Mickey could use to his advantage.King Mickey gets the edge in physical capabilities.

Magic Skills

While Yen Sid trained the King in Magic,he has only been seen using light based magic attacks and healing magic.While these are very powerful,they cant compensate for Yoda's conection to the Force.While Yoda is a skilled warrior,he relies mostly on the Force.He can do anything from increasing his physical capabilities to using Force attacks,and can even absorb energy and redirect it,such as Force Lightning.He has even destroyed an entire army of droids with a singal Force Push.His skills with telokenisis are incredibly advanced,as shown when he forced an enemy army back into their dropships,then caused them to crash into each other.While there wont be any dropships in this fight,it shows that his skills are stronger than the King's.Yoda gets the edge.

Equipment

King Mickey has been known to use two keyblades,but we will be looking at the keyblade he used more,the Kingdom Key D.Not much is known about its abilities,so I am asuming that it is like the Kingdom Key,and doesnt have very much going for it other than that while it has no advantages,it also has no disadvantages.
Because of his small size,Yoda uses a shoto,which is basicly the lightsaber form of a short sword.They are usualy used in the off hand for dual weilders,but is normal size for him.Other than that,its pretty much a normal lightsaber.It should be noted that do to its age,it is a very resilent weapon,probably due to how it was made by Yoda.
While the lightsaber is a unique weapon,so is the Keyblade.The Lightsaber has more cutting power,but this is nullified by the keyblades magic,something shown when Riku and Sora faced Xemnas.Also,the keyblade is capable of dealing magical attacks and increasing magical powers.While both are impresive weapons,Mickey's has more uses in combat,where as Yoda's was basicly a traditional Jedi lightsaber.Mickey gets the edge.

Special Attacks

Neither Yoda or Mickey have anything that could be considered a "special ability" that would be relavent to this battle.The King has done special attacks before,but only when he combined his powers with other keyblade weilders.Also,while he can revive Sora in KHII,i highly doubt he could revive himself.The only reason i included this is because its standerd for all my vs threads.Neither one gets the edge.

The Verdict

This is a hard one to call.So much so I had no idea who would win when I started.Both are masters of their own fighting forms,both are highly skilled with magic/the Force.But Yoda's Force skills dwarf the King's magic,and he's more agressive.Mickey may be in his prime,but Yoda has had hundreds of years to study and perfect his technique.I declare Yoda the winner.This is just my opinion,feel free to post your own,along with other battles you would like to see.If I dont know much about the combatents,i will do my best.Until then,may the Keyblade be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back