• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey is good against Sephiroth!



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol_Zexion

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
125
Location
unknown...
wait, does this mean you can get rid of Donald and Goofy!? cuz they really give me a headache!!!!!!!

if so, I AM SO GETTING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

kingdomheartsjak

New member
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
105
Location
Who's that ontop of your computer????????? me, wus
a couple of questions:
1.when u play as mickey, y'know how when u pause it, with all the stats and every thin, does it show mickey walking?
2. 4 the hp, does it show his picture?
3. on the abilities screen where u choose whos abilities u wanna view, does it say "sora" or "mickey"?
4. how does he run when hes not in battle with the keyblade in hand?
NOTE 2 SELF:
quit askin so many questions. u'll hurt ur self.
 

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
2,299
Location
Santa Destroy
....Personally, I would rather just play the game normally than waste money on a game code. And if I was really that desperate, I'd learn how to make the codes myself, it'd be cheaper and more effective.
 

Genin~Kizashi

New member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
547
Age
38
Location
im in ur base killin ur doodz
khrules said:
thos is old. xaldin uploaded a video if it.
xaldin uploaded a video, but he never told anyone the codes. that's what i'm doing. besides, I still havent located the codes to play as Roxas outside of the prologue.

master of keys said:
Cool. Can you summon sora back?
No, not in mid-game. The only way to play as Sora again is to reset the system.

kingdomheartsjak said:
a couple of questions:
1.when u play as mickey, y'know how when u pause it, with all the stats and every thin, does it show mickey walking?
2. 4 the hp, does it show his picture?
3. on the abilities screen where u choose whos abilities u wanna view, does it say "sora" or "mickey"?
4. how does he run when hes not in battle with the keyblade in hand?
NOTE 2 SELF:
quit askin so many questions. u'll hurt ur self.
1. Yes, it shows Mickey walking instead of Sora. In fact, all of Sora's abilities, equipment, etc. is all replaced by Mickey's abilities and equipment.

2. Yes, Mickey's picture appears on your health, magic, and drive bars.

3. The ability screen says Mickey instead of Sora.

4. Yes, Mickey always has his keyblade out whether he's in combat or not.

mastersepiroth said:
so you can play as final sora,with master and valor soras in your party?that would be awesome!i wanna buy one but can it take ARmax codes?
Well, yes, I suppose you could do that, but I wouldn't suggest it. I tried making a team comprised out of Valor, Wisdom, and Anti. It caused the game to crash. Also, the guy I got these codes from said that Master and Final form are more likely to crash than Valor, Wisdom, or Anti.

If you look hard enough, there probably is an ARmax version of all these codes. Dont bother asking me what they are though, I dont have ARmax. I only have Codebreaker.
 

Genin~Kizashi

New member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
547
Age
38
Location
im in ur base killin ur doodz
Keep in mind though, I would not suggest attempting to play the entire game as King Mickey, or any other character besides the basic Sora/Roxas. In fact, it wont even work.

When a cinematic sequence starts up in which your character appears in the cutscene, the game is programmed to show two things:
1. The character you're playing as.(that's why many of the game's cutscenes feature Sora holding the keyblade you have equipped, instead of just the Kingdom Key by default)

2. Either Sora or Roxas, depending on the part of the game.

Unfortunately, when you switch Sora over to a character like King Mickey, the game's programming contradicts itself and the system crashes. Your game, console, and save file will be unharmed, but you'll have to reset the system and wont be able to get through the cutscene.
 

ur-vile

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
328
Awards
4
Genin~Kizashi said:
Keep in mind though, I would not suggest attempting to play the entire game as King Mickey, or any other character besides the basic Sora/Roxas. In fact, it wont even work.

When a cinematic sequence starts up in which your character appears in the cutscene, the game is programmed to show two things:
1. The character you're playing as.(that's why many of the game's cutscenes feature Sora holding the keyblade you have equipped, instead of just the Kingdom Key by default)

2. Either Sora or Roxas, depending on the part of the game.

Unfortunately, when you switch Sora over to a character like King Mickey, the game's programming contradicts itself and the system crashes. Your game, console, and save file will be unharmed, but you'll have to reset the system and wont be able to get through the cutscene.

Does that mean you can't fight in the 1000 Heartless War? If so, has anyone tried it with a party of 3? I'm just curious if the game engine can actually handle having 3 people in your party for that fight.

1. Yes, it shows Mickey walking instead of Sora. In fact, all of Sora's abilities, equipment, etc. is all replaced by Mickey's abilities and equipment.

2. Yes, Mickey's picture appears on your health, magic, and drive bars.

3. The ability screen says Mickey instead of Sora.

Interesting... seems like Mickey was at one time meant to be a selectable party member and they left some of the code in from that description. Man, I gots to get me one of these codebreakers. I hear you can unlock an extra song in Guitar Heroes too....
 

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
3,306
Awards
3
Age
29
Here is the youtube vid of mickey vs Sephiroth. You can see how he stands still in the reaction commands. It says that you cant beat him cuz he dosent have a finishing combo at the end. So HA!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ne99oHa54u8&search=Mickey%20Sepiroth
Oh and i have a question. How does mickey look in tron, holloween town etc.?
and does he change if you go as him to the pride lands?
 
Last edited:

Genin~Kizashi

New member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
547
Age
38
Location
im in ur base killin ur doodz
Soras Dad said:
Here is the youtube vid of mickey vs Sephiroth. You can see how he stands still in the reaction commands. It says that you cant beat him cuz he dosent have a finishing combo at the end. So HA!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ne99oHa54u8&search=Mickey%20Sepiroth
Oh and i have a question. How does mickey look in tron, holloween town etc.?
and does he change if you go as him to the pride lands?
You've got nothing to be "HA!"ing about. Mickey has finishing moves, but they just take really long to get to, and sometimes they dont come out, since every single part of your combo has to hit completely in order to make the finisher. The guy probably just didn't wanna go through all the work of trying to pull off Mickey's finisher, so he decided to just tell everyone that he doesn't have a finisher so that he could leave the video right there.

I cant really blame him though, I dont know if I'd wanna go through all that either. Trust me, you just wont truly understand what I'm talking about until you actually play as Mickey.

As for the different worlds, I'm not sure about Halloween Town or Pridelands yet, just a second and I'll try those. Mickey cant go to Space Paranoids or Timeless River though, because going there would involve a reaction commands. Chances are, Mickey would freeze while trying to perform the reaction.
 

the-dark-one

New member
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
76
Age
32
not if u save in space parinoids then reset the game with the codes in would that work? and also can u get king mickey in his orginization outtfit?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top