• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey duel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereton Arindale

Just throwing it out there because it came to mind...

Not because he's evil, but just a sparring match or something to help improve abilities or give you tips and advice to be a better fighter. People may bash this thought but oh well...it sounded interesting to me.

What do you guys/girls think?

(If this is already on a thread I apologize in advance).

Kereton Arindale

Yeah...that's why I threw in the idea of sparring. Having Mickey a boss would be like facing Sephiroth at level 10 with the Kingdom Key and no accessories. If you do beat him, you could get a really good accessory or something, making it worth it. Just picture the visual though. It would be...unbelieveably fun to watch the keyblades swinging in every direction at high speeds.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey i like the idea of fighting Mickey. that fast ass mouse would get a pounding from me. lol yeah right. but yeah a sparring match wouldnt be so bad if u think about it. i mean just think of the moves he has and the reaction commands and stuff we could use. man that woulld be so sweet. lol well we can hope right.....lol

Sora_aroS

well it would be cool if it happend but disneyt already said that they can only use mickey as a backround mystrerious character

S King

Well, as cool as it sounds, it probably won't happen. If it does, then YOU ALL will be pwned, not Mickey. If he is going to be a boss, he would be a kick-ass one, whom you'd have to pull of an assortment of cool moves to even hurt him. Now THAT'S a challenge. FYI, the boss battles in KH2 seem to be more challenging than the one's in KH, so Mickey would probably be one of the hardest... and I think Kereton Arindale has the right idea about how hard it will be... if the Sora from the first game was used.

Anyway, my point is, Mickey would own your asses.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah i think if u do hc=ve to fight him u will learn moves like the objective in fight ing him will probably last for a certsin amount of time amd when u get better ull hve to last longewr.............. just a thought

S King

biglipsxi said:
yeah i think if u do hc=ve to fight him u will learn moves like the objective in fight ing him will probably last for a certsin amount of time amd when u get better ull hve to last longewr.............. just a thought

Yeah, this is what I meant. At first, Mickey's gonna own your ass (as Sephiroth did) but after a few tries, your eventually gonna beat him.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i think that Mickey would be just as hard as Sephiroth, but i beat Sephiroth in 2 trys so it wont be that hard for me.

Riku_Spirit_User

Where the darnkess is the veil (Near U.S.A. ^^)
Who really think that think that Sora will confront King MIckey?? I remember that some of peoples in this thread said in another thread that King Mickey was good and with sora ??!! And what about donald and goofy? Do they will be ennemies if king mickey try to kill ya' or somethin' ???? that's just misunderstanding

Kereton Arindale

Woah....it sounds like this is turning more into a boss battle thing rather than a duel type thing. King Mickey would be teaching Sora new moves/abilities and giving hits and tips, we're not fighting him because he's evil, since Mickey isn't. Thought I should reemphasize that because it sounded like this was turning more into "Mickey as a boss" instead of "Mickey as a teacher/sensei" type person.

But if Square was to make it so that you could duel Mickey, have it be worth it, at least visually. After Mickey teaches you all or most of what he knows, it could be like a boss battle, using all the moves Mickey taught you against you and some extra moves. If you beat him in the final test, you could get a sweet accessory or something like that. Possibly unlocking a secret ending or something spiffy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back