• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King and Centaur Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
You know, since it's confirmed that The World That Never Was in in DDD and it's using unused content, do you think we could see the return of Xemnas' removed forms? I'd certainly love that!

King.jpg

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
The first time I saw those I was bummed they didn't make it into the game. I honestly doubt they'd make a comeback for DDD, but if they did I would not complain at all.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't know, maybe they will and maybe they wouldn't. This is a game supported by the disney studio and probablly they'd never let this scary thing inside the games. But this will sad if they wouldn't let this awoseam Nobodies fights availible on the next game.
Just thinking on the fights makes me shiver all over my body *.*

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Maybe they'd go with the no heart, but I don't think that this game will have something that big in it. It's not like DDD will answer or solve all of our questions.

Gram

Banned
Awards
haha havent seen those in a while, anyway i dont see it happin but i damn sure wish it would!

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Guys, this doesn't have to happen canonically. It could just be something like No Heart. Just putting that out there.

IAMSORA

Guys, this doesn't have to happen canonically. It could just be something like No Heart. Just putting that out there.

i would love this battle for fun, but not canon. its really weird when transformations like this happen, and then we hav an awesome battle, but it is annoying it cuctscenes and as part of the story. (ex, weird, shirtless ansem SOD in KH1 and throne/flying xemnas in KH2)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think in DDD it'd be a lot to ask. The scale of these bosses would have to be MASSIVE. I don't know how the game would fare under that much pressure with so much on screen action

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
It is a rumor. There is no direct quote from Nomoura saying "Hey! We are using scrapped content in DDD!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back