• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kinda odd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
ite well i beat the game and i didnt visit pride lands at all i didnt even do the gummy battle and i didnt beat atlantica or tron or the hundred acre wood. ok well i killed all the org members found riku and all that other shit. then when i go back after i beat it i go to pride lands. then it gets a lil odd. okay so got there and sora's like have u seen any guys in black cloaks and have u seen a guy named riku (or sumn like dat). then pete comes in even though he sacrificed himself along w/ malificent so sora could kick all the orgs asses. well anyway thats my story and i thinks its just a little odd. dont really care if u think its pointless

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
thatz kinda wierd.......I didnt know that Pete and Malifecent were dead....all they did was fight heartless.....Idk anymore....I think they are still alive...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
well...Xemnas is sitll alive at that point....but then again, he went into Kingdom Hearts...so yeah...guess it doesnt make any sense....

BionicleKeyblade

Well, technically, the Pride Lands section of the storyline is suppsoed to come BEFORE the World That Never Was section, BEFORE Riku was found and everyone but Xemnas from the Organiztaion was killed.

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
haha . well that's what happens in games .. and when they reveal the final area before they're really supposed to >.>" oh well ; what can ya do ?

and is maleficent & pete really dead ? =\ i was always confused that we never battle maleficent again .. 'cause she's like saying how she's gonna deal with sora after it's all over . makes me think that it might be the next ' kh ' .. even though im like . 99% sure that she wont .. almost .

Vin

Bronze Member
BionicleKeyblade said:
Well, technically, the Pride Lands section of the storyline is suppsoed to come BEFORE the World That Never Was section, BEFORE Riku was found and everyone but Xemnas from the Organiztaion was killed.

no hes right so just end it every1 ok

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
simplicity1love said:
haha . well that's what happens in games .. and when they reveal the final area before they're really supposed to >.>" oh well ; what can ya do ?

and is maleficent & pete really dead ? =\ i was always confused that we never battle maleficent again .. 'cause she's like saying how she's gonna deal with sora after it's all over . makes me think that it might be the next ' kh ' .. even though im like . 99% sure that she wont .. almost .

I didnt really think she died.....I kinda thought that she just wanted to get rid of the heartless not to help Sora, but because she wanted that castle for herself....and Sora was going to finish off Organization XIII......and if Malificent is in the next game.....wouldnt that also mean the world that never was would be too?...hmmm....makes ya wonder...

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
Oathkeeper01 said:
I didnt really think she died.....I kinda thought that she just wanted to get rid of the heartless not to help Sora, but because she wanted that castle for herself....and Sora was going to finish off Organization XIII......and if Malificent is in the next game.....wouldnt that also mean the world that never was would be too?...hmmm....makes ya wonder...
yeah =\ . she WAS stalling the heartless for Sora so then she would get a chance to take the castle .. but then . after Sora defeated XIII ; what happened ? Sora & Riku are back in DI , so .. whatever happened to Malificent ? did she take over the castle yet ? o.o ' still doubt that TWTNW is gonna be in ' kh3 '

RikusGirl55

it wasn't the smartest thing to do by beating the game THEN going to the pride lands. but maleficent and pete never actually died and for all sora knows there could be 100 org. members so at that point he could still be asking that question. the only thing really out of place here is him asking where riku is after he has been found.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That doesn't matter. It's MEANT to be completed BEFORE TWTNW. Story-line wise you should've played it. They couldn't have went in and fixed the ENTIRE game so that if you missed out on a few things the story would shift accordingly to where you are in the end. Then you WOULDN'T EVEN have the story that happened BEFORE.

It'd probably piss alot of people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back