• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda new here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

renxield

Hello everyone !

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly, it's been a while that I'm on this website but didn't make a proper account to chat here (damn what a shame) !

I'm just a regular guy, I'm 20+ yo, from Europe, I'm mainly speaking english but I can talk french and japanese a little bit.
I'm also active on the french community as well !

I have a growing collection, I may share it with you all soon (I like to collect TCG and AR cards, also limited editions of each KH games) ! ;)
Beside Kingdom Hearts, I'm a big fan of Square Enix and Capcom, Dragon's Dogma in particular, as well as Monster Hunter, and of course, Biohazard 4.

Anyway, feel free to chat or even ask questions, I'm always glad to meet new people !

My avatar in Kingdom Hearts Union X :

251115kingdomheartsunionxidrenxield.png

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
hey there, pal, welcome to the forums~ introduction threads like yours belong to The Foyer section here, so I'd advise you to ask a staff member to move this thread for you, from this section to that place, if possible :']

Recon

Art of War
Awards
giphy.gif

oh yeah
oh yeah
OH YEAH

WELCOME NEW MEMBER!

Back