• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda dont understand yet (sorry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
ummm why did riku and king mickey wore a black coat like the Org 13 i kinda dont understand yet sorry dont flame

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
They were attempting to disguise themselves in order to infiltrate The World That Never Was, the Organization's stronghold... In black coats they (or rather Riku) could slip by unoticed by the Nobodies as the Organization generally look alike when they have their hoods up.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
The Organization didn't seem to be aware of Riku and Mickey's presence, as they have never attempted to capture them. Indeed, when Roxas fought Riku in TWTNW, not a single one of them bothered to go after him or find out what happened to him, except perhaps for Axel.

venaquaterra

i do admit, they look reeeeeeeeeeally cool in those outfits, but it's to sneak into the stronghold... even though for Riku it didn't work that well, if you watched some of the scenes at the end Saix knew it was him... but don't really ask me, i'm too much of a dork

Ultima Key

I reckon the reason why Org XIII didn't manage to notice Micky in their cloak is cos they are all retarded!

And I can prove it!

After all, why do they keep on fighting Sora even though he's gonna beat them every time, and he's responsible for the destruction of 2 thirds of the Org.

So that is why they didn't notice micky, cos they are retarded

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
You guys should have stopped posting after the question was answered. The posts after the answer were spam. >.> Don't post when you have nothing interesting to say.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back