• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kind of sort of black

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Part me of doesn't want to do this, because I'll probably disappear again real soon, but I guess I'll make a belated return thread. Basically, I'm off and on member who's been a member since Dec. '07. I came back after all this 3D news started bugging me. Non-FF square characters in KH, seriously? (I'm not all you mad bro though. It just seems so out of the blue.)

As for me, I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior last month, got Minecraft back in May, uploaded my first two vids, and I'm working on getting a job again. The most important ones being the first and last ones.

Edit: Sorry about the delay. I'll be updating my outdated signature in 5.. 4.. 3..

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Re: Kind of sort of back

Hey welcome back brother! Let me know if you need any prayer!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Part me of doesn't want to do this, because I'll probably disappear again real soon, but I guess I'll make a belated return thread. Basically, I'm off and on member who's been a member since Dec. '07. I came back after all this 3D news started bugging me. Non-FF square characters in KH, seriously? (I'm not all you mad bro though. It just seems so out of the blue.)

I remember you!
...Don't ever think I talked to you personally though. Still, welcome black! :D

As for me, I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior last month,

Awesome to hear.

got Minecraft back in May,

You might be glad to hear that KHI gots it's own server to play on then. :3
(Check out the thread.)

Back