• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kimono

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocillin

I'm not sure, it feels complete, though somewhat empty on the top left. I was thinking of dropping this off at the trash can to see what others might try working with it, but I have a layer on grain merge which is a problem with a psd.

KimonoTag.png

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i promise you if you post it in the trash can i won't touch it this time D: haha

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
no because i've ruined enough of your tags haha

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's the size of the tag in relation to the stock that makes it feel empty. I feel like any attempt to fill in that area to the left would just wreck the tag. I think maybe cropping off a bit of that side might actually be good.

Geocillin

Yeah, that's the feeling I had. It felt empty, but I felt that anything I did to fill the empty space would ruin the tag. I sort of like this size due to the space I have, but I end up not being able to use all of it.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
stop using stocks that look like they're from visual novels >:C they are the uggos in tags

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
ken i am about to make a tag and i want to use a disgaea stock is this acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back