• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Killzone 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
Re: KILLZONE 2 discussion thread

its has team/deathmatch on and offline they where gonna have co-op offline but the had too many technical difficulties to do it.
That sucks that they don't have offline co-op I was hoping for that.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Pure awesomeness and I am definatly picking this up. My dad might give it a go to since he has been going downhill on Resistance for a bit now. I can't wait till the 27th now.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Download the Killzone 2 demo Feb 5

For those of you that DONT live in Europe (like me) and want the demo ealier. just create a European account then download it.

The Demo's Free In The European Store. Create A European Account, And Download It For Free Feb. 5th

how-just create one like normal but choose that you reside in europe instead of the US, make up an address.
download and there you go.

Im not sure what language but it beats having to pre-order it. plus its a few weeks earlier.

Macabre

Gold Member
Re: Download the Killzone 2 demo Feb 5

For those of you that DONT live in Europe (like me) jsut create a European account then download it.

The Demo's Free In The European Store. Create A European Account, And Download It For Free Feb. 5th

how-just create one like normal but choose that you reside in europe instead of the US, make up an address.
download and there you go.

Why didn't you post this in the KZ2 discussion thread?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

The KZ2 thread is only about three or four threads below this one. Couldn't have been that hard, could it? :|

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

Why can't they just have the demo for the U.S.? I'm not going to the trouble of creating a European account just so I can play the demo of a game I already plan on buying.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Why woudl I make an alternate account just to play the demo. I will wait for the demo to be released in the US (which will most likely not be more than a weekk after it is in Europe).

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

Why woudl I make an alternate account just to play the demo. I will wait for the demo to be released in the US (which will most likely not be more than a weekk after it is in Europe).
Because it probably won't get released in the US. I hope it will though.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

dude everyone knows how to get the region locked stuff. It isn't a secret anymore. So you don't need to explain to us about how to get a demo if it is region locked.

D

The KR3W

^^ Yeah you just preorder the game and ask for a demo card for the demo, I tried, they had given all of them out in the first week.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep

Man.
Still debating whether I should buy this game or not.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I might actually order this the day it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back