• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

killzone 2: realtime or prerenderd?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is it or not

• real-time gameplay

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • pre-renderd cutscene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • im not sure,

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
the killzone trailer from e3 has been on my mind lately, everyones wondering, is this realtime (like sony said) or is it a prerenderd cutscene?(that would make them liars)
sony said that all the ps3 games they showed were realtime gameplay
you decide.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=5833&type=wmv
this video looks amazing and if it does look like that on the new ps3, id buy a ps3 just for that

Sony was real quiet bout this but they caim its real time but they was quiet bout this people arent sure.It looked real time to me so real time.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Probably pre-rendered. The PS3 graphics chip hasn't even been finalized yet- all the demos at E3 were running off a PC with four linked gfx cards.

User Title
RPGplaya said:
And if it is, Bill Gates would just make all the Xbox 360 games Real Time from that moment on to match Sony.
but, if you look cflosly at the realtime games gates shiwed, they didnt look like they couldent be on the current gen xbox, so it wouldent math up

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Well it could always of been a combonation of prerendering and real time. I mean it could be partially real time, hence Sony's claim of them all being real time, but it could of had a few bits of prerendering just to make people wonder and to make Microsoft look like crap. If it really was real time will be known like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

User Title
Link Zero said:
Well it could always of been a combonation of prerendering and real time. I mean it could be partially real time, hence Sony's claim of them all being real time, but it could of had a few bits of prerendering just to make people wonder and to make Microsoft look like crap. If it really was real time will be known like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
hmn,.. i wqas thinking somthing similar,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back