• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kill the person above you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboatwillis

The game sortov goes like this.
Say there is a guy/girl with a username above me named.... Wumbo.
I would be like.. Steamboatwillis killed Wumbo by throwing him off a plane with no parachute into a burning valcano.
Be creative!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Shinra killed steamboatwillis by crushing him with the gravatic forces of Dark matter.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I tie up Anagram and raise him over a sharks feeding area at sea world, one jumping snagging his arm another taking his leg, and one that snapped the rope making Anagram's body fall into the water the sharks tearing up his body piece by peice "The shark feedings done!"

Gram

Banned
Awards
jokes on you im already dead.
i would leave magicedd in a pedo's basement.

Gram

Banned
Awards
indeed he did tho did you need to send nomura to? :/

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
T_T help please???

some how gets away and goes to the darkrealm relaseing the Chesters and Pedos after Anagram after lying to them saying that he was older then anagram XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
hires someone to give you VD.

T_T help please???

some how gets away and goes to the darkrealm relaseing the Chesters and Pedos after Anagram after lying to them saying that he was older then anagram XD
wont work shinra put me in the void.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Uses Shikamarus shadow bind move and makes him preform the 4th hokages deamon reaper soul jutsu thing locking anagrams soul forever (dont say you dont got a soul cause i know you do bish)

i said i sent them to the void didnt i?
oh damn i said darkrealm...well change that to the void XD

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
NOOOOOOOOO YOU BISTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I basicly hate the milatary thanks to the step dad and his commanders backing him up letting him keep all of my moms insurance money, and ashs THE ASHES GO TO NEXT OF KIN NOT HIM!!!

yea so hate the miltary so payback now....

You die a slow death from Cancer O_O eye cancer to be exact XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I kill you by sending you unarmed against Gilgamesh,Garland, Gabranth, and Vayne Novus

Gram

Banned
Awards
feeds you to a goomba.

NOOOOOOOOO YOU BISTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I basicly hate the milatary thanks to the step dad and his commanders backing him up letting him keep all of my moms insurance money, and ashs THE ASHES GO TO NEXT OF KIN NOT HIM!!!

yea so hate the miltary so payback now....

You die a slow death from Cancer O_O eye cancer to be exact XD
thats all you got pfft i get better threats from people i piss off and now im sending to not just any military school but the most expensive Naval school so you can spend all your time out at sea on a boat with only dudes! have fun >:D *logs off lol'ing at your expense*

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Acctully there are females abord now XD!!! woot!

Yoshi makes you into a egg child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back