• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kikyo's Plot!!!!against us(suppported by mods and other members)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteria

I bought this up in the chat but so many mods and members agreed with me I just had to tell the rest of you(lame)
If you saw the threatning post againsn't poor monkehbutt, which was Zackstorm he could be any ne on here, but the most spectable person is kikyo
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=61862

maybe kikyo is that guy/girl WE don't know who she REALLY is
she could be trying to be flamed to turn the mods against us I mean no one can be 13 and that dumb ,the mods would be forced to make new rules(I heard from phoenix that they are making one) and all the members would leave shutting the website down no one would suspect because of her age and her stupidity which is clearly fake

I actually thought that she is trying to fool us several times

Ultima Keyblade, Phoenix, Zabuza, possibly kaz(not sure), zoey believed me

Do you guys think I'm crazy?

Shadukai X

Banned
It could possibly be Kikio, who seems like the kind of person who would do that.
But yeah if that person is joining just to bash monkeybutt and "bring down" the site, it is possible to talk to isp's and try to trace that ip address, and if it gets serious enough, (which most likely WON'T happen) legal action could be done.

Mysteria

[Zabazu]: ..kikyo....why do you evencome on if you KNOW conflict will occur; do you laugh at us while we respond?
[kikyowhereareu]: No,I laugh when people flame me.
[Mysteria]: your sick, I knew it

Evidence, showing kikyo is sick, she likes it when people insult her, because she knows she will pay us back in the future for all of what we have did

K

Kazeth

Mysteria said:
I bought this up in the chat but so many mods and members agreed with me I just had to tell the rest of you(lame)
If you saw the threatning post againsn't poor monkehbutt, which was Zackstorm he could be any ne on here, but the most spectable person is kikyo
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=61862

maybe kikyo is that guy/girl WE don't know who she REALLY is
she could be trying to be flamed to turn the mods against us I mean no one can be 13 and that dumb ,the mods would be forced to make new rules(I heard from phoenix that they are making one) and all the members would leave shutting the website down no one would suspect because of her age and her stupidity which is clearly fake

I actually thought that she is trying to fool us several times

Do you guys think I'm crazy?

I really don't want to say anything, but you guys are taking this too far.

You can't assume that kikyo is trying to destroy khi. And the evidence you have given fails, you'll need more and much firmer evidence for this.

I won't support you all, for now. All i have to say is drop it for now and leave it be.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I support you!!!Even though I dont know anyone here exept monkeybutt and I dont know what the heck is happening.Plus I dont know why im here but whatever,I support!!!!!!

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I'm agreeing with Kazeth here. Although I have not gone into chat lately, (Everytime it's about kikyo) it's hard to be convinced when the evidence you have is backed up by nothing more speculation.
the mods would be forced to make new rules and all the members would leave shutting the website down
Would a simple ip ban (You can do that right?) not suffice? If what silh0uette says to be true

~inspired by: dontonypage~

Are you all just blissfully unaware and close-minded to the fact that we can see your IPs? We'll know when you're using another account to support yourself in an argument that you'll inevitably lose. Step down, imbeciles.

Quit making other accounts. If we find out, expect forfeiture for of all your accounts. You may make another account, after notifying a mod.

To the mods: If you have anything else to add, feel free to edit this post. Be sure to close it again.
then that should get the job done. All of the flames towards Kikyo is from the chat room. Can't you guys just ignore her/his idioic statements?

black acid

Heros need Villains
Okay. . .at first I desided sure this Bitch kikiyo here is anyoing, go for it humor with Flame baits.but lets get serious people, this is an avarge member of KH-freaking-I whom doesn't even know what an IP adress is.

I'll admit Kikiyo has Enraged me to Points where I'd Kill the midnighter & the staff itself just to Lecture her. but seriously Mysteria grow the hell up. you Guys talk about how kikiyo is such an ass (which I agree with). but the thing that makes you dipshits is when you don't realise that Speaking more & more of her name=Morale.

if ya don't like her, shut the hell up & have Ultima keyblade or Phoenix deal with!

I've seen her Post, I've gotten Info on her Pm's thanx to REAL friend here. trust me. . .just shut up & let kikiyo damage herself.

trully I expected better behavior from you people. . .some of make me sick to my stomach *vamits*

I

inhiding

As much as I applaud your efforts, I'll be siding along Kazeth and the gang as well. Your claims are baseless.

Mysteria said:
With Phoenix and Ulti, it's mostly sarcasm. Not sure about Phoenix, but Ulti can do an IP scan anyway. We've seen Kazeth's reaction, and zoey's just an unfortunate victim of kikyo's "flaming," (so kikyo calls it) and she'll probably do anything to get her banned, especially if the method involves degrading herself by jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm all for getting kikyo banned, sure, but I want it done in a more fairer and cunning way. And I say "fairer," so she won't have to go complain to a mod about it. Then again, she's bloody ignorant.

Wow, Kill this thread please?

Yes Kikyo is annoying, Maybe she isnt that dumb but trying to get the attention she wants ( Like Now -.- ) And all your information is so Stupid and pointless -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back