• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kid shooting himself rumor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman2.0

I have never been raped so I would have no idea how I would feel after that. BUT I have known people who have that have a stronger will to live than most people who are better off than them.

My gf has even had suicidal thoughts and I dont blame her for thinking about it. everyone thinks about it. She understands though that it is no way to get away from your problems.

I am saying all this but when I think about it I probably wouldnt be as strong as she is. I would never kill myself but I would cut myself off from contact with other people. Become a complete introvert.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH dude, I said that, it was a JOKE.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I can't believe I read this whole thread.

They don't feel pity for themselves. No one cares about them. No one talks to them. They feel like the blurr in the back of a photo that everyone complains about, which, some of them are.

That's exactly what my cousin thought when she killed herself. She couldn't have been more wrong.
If you had seen the large amount of pain and anguish her stepfather went through because of her death, spending the entire time blaming himself for not being there, for doing whatever it was he did that made her feel like a disappointment, like she wasn't love, you would find the act of suicide selfish, too. They may take away their own misery, but what about the misery they inflict on every person they leave behind? Of their mother and/or father crying over their grave because they were too young to go, of their siblings wondering what happened to their brother/sister, of the friends and schoolmates and teachers who will wonder for the rest of their lives what they may have done that caused them to make such a horrific decision, and if there was anything they could have done to stop it? It truly is selfish to take your own life because you can't handle what you have, because they're not erasing their pain, only passing it on to other people.

Ok, a GF breaking up with you is I admit, a stupid reason for commiting suaside and same to this Erauqs thing, but things like Rape and so on, not that stupid.

How many rape victims DON'T commit suicide? It was tough for them, yeah, and my heart goes out to each one. But I know there are many rape victims who choose to live, who decide they are strong enough to handle this life. Some even became much better people because of it, because they allowed their tragedy to make them a stronger person.

My gf has even had suicidal thoughts and I dont blame her for thinking about it. everyone thinks about it. She understands though that it is no way to get away from your problems.

I am saying all this but when I think about it I probably wouldnt be as strong as she is. I would never kill myself but I would cut myself off from contact with other people. Become a complete introvert.

That's how my mom felt after my grandma died (the two were VERY close). She thought about suicide, but knew it wasn't the answer, because not only did she have me to worry about, but it wouldn't truly solve anything.

Mom feels that way, too. She told me if I ever died, she would probably just become a hermit, not have contact with anyone, living alone, that kind of thing.

This could've been a fun discussion about how people are less than ourselves because they pronounce a name differently. Oh well.

Well, it sort of was at first. It just kinda snowballed downhill along the way...

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
If he did then so be it, if he was that obsessed with Japanese pronunciations (and probably Japan) then I'm glad we got rid of one more white person who thinks they can one day be Japanese, and cuddle with their lame anime toys while they stay up late learning 5-10 Japanese words to add to their daily English vocabulary despite knowing nothing about the language itself.

You all know exactly who I'm talking about, too. KAWAI DESU!

If a boy is really dead, then I'm sorry for his family as it's a terrible tragedy. But not for him.

i think the word your looking for is weeaboo.

Also I wouldnt be surprised if someone really did shoot themselves over this. ive read about peolpe commiting suicide over a bad report card so...

Mog

Awards
This is ridiculous.At LEAST show me an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back