• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kid shooting himself rumor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Somepeople don't have a choice. They're lives are screwed up before they even are born. There are a few actual crimes which screw alot of women and a few men's lives to thr point that Suaside is the only option. They aren't being selfish, they are trying to escape the pain of daily life. It may not be "good" but it's life. I've actualy thought of suaside numerious times and still do on an almost weekly basis, I've never actualy done anything though.

the bolded line is the most stupidest thing I have ever read.
Their own pain is the selfish reason there. It'll affect other peoples lives if they kill them selves for their own reason by escape their pain, but there is always help for that. most people find it too late. But still it is selfish no matter how you look at it. >_>

CreativeGenius13

You seriously think it's selfish?

That is pathet-No. You are pathetic. You are un sympathetic to others situations. People kill themselves because they get violated by rape. The kill themselves because Life is no longer worth it and there is nothing but darkness at the end of the tunnel.

You saying that is just sad.

CreativeGenius13

How can they make it right? Once someones been raped or violated, they've been raped or violated. They can't forget it. It's a moment that hangs heavy on their hearts forever.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You seriously think it's selfish?

That is pathet-No. You are pathetic. You are un sympathetic to others situations. People kill themselves because they get violated by rape. The kill themselves because Life is no longer worth it and there is nothing but darkness at the end of the tunnel.

You saying that is just sad.

It is pathetic and stupid to commit suicide. I don't care if you got raped by 10 guys all at once, burned in a fire, and then nearly get hung. Suicide is stupid.

How can they make it right? Once someones been raped or violated, they've been raped or violated. They can't forget it. It's a moment that hangs heavy on their hearts forever.

Suicide doesn't make it right either. It's basically people saying "I'm tired of suffering so I'm going to commit suicide so I can live eternally in hell where I'll be even MORE miserable!"

See how stupid that sounds? That's basically what they're doing. I don't care what the circumstances are- Suicide is stupid.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Living is the way that people of the weak and the strong shall live.
I personally think the weakest people thinking that life is something to throw away.
Its not right to die of anything BUT natural causes, and I am prepared for that fate when I die from either my diabetes, or my own causes.
But I certainly not that weak to go and stab, hang or cut my self till i suffer.
Its selfish to take their own life cause they feel a little pity for themselves?
Finding it not selfish is a more pathetic than you make me out to be, you can call me whatever you like. but it wont phase me at all,
I saved a few of my friends from taking their life, and they thanked me for it, cause I am someone who cares about life, and my friends.
Even Eminem(I used him as an example cause he is my favorite rapper lol just saying, He wanted to die too once), who he almost died, and realised that living is the real way to go, and the most unselfish way there is.

CreativeGenius13

Who the hell said anything about going to hell? People the commit suaside don't go to hell just because they commit suaside. Seriously, I'm am yelled at everyday because I'm allways told I am worthless and a waste of human flesh and no mater how hard I try, I can't change that. Does that make me weak? No. It doesn't.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It isn't stupid. It is serious.

It's both. It's serious and it's incredibly stupid.
Yes, suicide is a tragedy... but doing it in the first place is stupid. Just like people who use Meth. Yes, I feel sorry for the fact that they suffer those consequences but they made a stupid decision.

Who the hell said anything about going to hell? People the commit suaside don't go to hell just because they commit suaside.

That is VEEEEEEEERY debatable and will only go down to a giant religious argument.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It is pathetic and stupid to commit suicide. I don't care if you got raped by 10 guys all at once, burned in a fire, and then nearly get hung. Suicide is stupid.

Suicide doesn't make it right either. It's basically people saying "I'm tired of suffering so I'm going to commit suicide so I can live eternally in hell where I'll be even MORE miserable!"

See how stupid that sounds? That's basically what they're doing. I don't care what the circumstances are- Suicide is stupid.

You're my hero. But someone shouldnt die, cause they feel pity for themselves.

CreativeGenius13

They don't feel pity for themselves. No one cares about them. No one talks to them. They feel like the blurr in the back of a photo that everyone complains about, which, some of them are.

And, I'm only saying hell because you said it. I persionaly don't believe in such things.

Aqua D.Light

I don't really sympathize with people who commit suicide because of my little cousins dad. Yeah, your GF broke up with you, but you still had a 2 year old daughter a--hole :/
Anyways, does anyone know if this is true or not? o_O

CreativeGenius13

Ok, a GF breaking up with you is I admit, a stupid reason for commiting suaside and same to this Erauqs thing, but things like Rape and so on, not that stupid.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
They don't feel pity for themselves. No one cares about them. No one talks to them. They feel like the blurr in the back of a photo that everyone complains about, which, some of them are.

And, I'm only saying hell because you said it. I persionaly don't believe in such things.

You're a complete idiot. you know that?
there is alot of people that care for them.
They're TOO SELFISH TO SEE IT D:<

I don't really sympathize with people who commit suicide because of my little cousins dad. Yeah, your GF broke up with you, but you still had a 2 year old daughter a--hole :/
Anyways, does anyone know if this is true or not? o_O

my Brother talks about suicide all the time, and he has a 6 year old daughter, and that is why I believe suicide is the most selfish act anyone can commit.

CreativeGenius13

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME AN IDIOT!

And, alot of these people, Don't have families or friends that we should be thankful for.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

That is major bullcrap. They only say "nobody loves me or cares about me" because they're so blind not to see it.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME AN IDIOT!
And, alot of these people, Don't have families or friends that we should be thankful for.

I imagine you saying "Don't you dare call me an idiot!" in the voice of Ganon from Zelda CDI lol
Anyway, it's still stupid. Again, circumstances don't mean anything, the act itself will always be stupid. What's committing suicide going to help? Nothing. All it causes is continuous pain.

Aqua D.Light

Ok, a GF breaking up with you is I admit, a stupid reason for commiting suaside and same to this Erauqs thing, but things like Rape and so on, not that stupid.

Well yeah, rape is a traumatic thing, and people who haven't been raped can't understand, so obviously the victim will 'lose the will to live' and so on :/

Dman2.0

I can only see one acceptable reason for suicide. Everyone you ever interact with being dead.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That is major bullcrap. They only say "nobody loves me or cares about me" because they're so blind not to see it.

I imagine you saying "Don't you dare call me an idiot!" in the voice of Ganon from Zelda CDI lol
Anyway, it's still stupid. Again, circumstances don't mean anything, the act itself will always be stupid. What's committing suicide going to help? Nothing. All it causes is continuous pain.

T^T you, and Aqua D.Light are the only smart ones in this convo T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back