• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kid shooting himself rumor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Greek letter x is supposed to be pronounced KAI (with a long i sound), not key, otherwise it's just confusing. For the sake of simplicity I pronounce it as the X-blade (as in, the ex-blade).

In English we have a rule (lol... not that English rules seem to matter much...) that says 'when two vowels go walking, the first one does the talking'. Look at these words:
eat
beach
rain
The first vowel in the pair is what determines the pronunciation of the pair. There are heaps of exceptions, but it's kind of a general rule, when an English speaker sees 'kai', we automatically assume the 'a' sound is emphasised.

So yeah, that's why people get confused about 'kai' spelling. Gotta remember other languages rules... I mean, I didn't know Kai was pronounced Kii in greek. I heard MX say 'ka-i' in his explanation.

magi

Well,to tell you the truth X-blade would be pronunciated exactly like "keyblade".The "Chi" letter is pronounced exactly like the "key" word.Trust me,i study ancient greek.

CreativeGenius13

If he did then so be it, if he was that obsessed with Japanese pronunciations (and probably Japan) then I'm glad we got rid of one more white person who thinks they can one day be Japanese, and cuddle with their lame anime toys while they stay up late learning 5-10 Japanese words to add to their daily English vocabulary despite knowing nothing about the language itself.

You all know exactly who I'm talking about, too. KAWAI DESU!

If a boy is really dead, then I'm sorry for his family as it's a terrible tragedy. But not for him.

What's your problem with white people?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm? They pronounce X-Blade the exact same way they do in the Japanese version :/

OMG! They mispronounced Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep! They should know that it's supposed to be "Kingadooma hatsu bath bie sweepu!" not "Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep!" AHHH!!! (stabs himself and suddenly finds that his stand is melting into darkness and thus the body goes into darkness)

its kingudamu hatsu basu bai suripu. :3 xD. well, yeah I am now gonna shoot myself cause you mispronounced the japanese way of saying it D:.. *BANG* ... IM NOT DEAD YET D:<

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
If he's alive, I am pissed.

If he's dead, one less Fan Dumb.

What's next? People shooting themselves to join Aerith in the Lifestream?

Dman2.0

its kingudamu hatsu basu bai suripu. :3 xD. well, yeah I am now gonna shoot myself cause you mispronounced the japanese way of saying it D:.. *BANG* ... IM NOT DEAD YET D:<

Either way the way he spelled it and the way you spelled it doesnt sound much different. Its still japanese and I live in 'Merica where we speak american not some rice lovin jibber jabber.

HAHA and thats why people in other countries hate us. But still anyone who would shoot themselves over something so trivial deserves to die.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Either way the way he spelled it and the way you spelled it doesnt sound much different. Its still japanese and I live in 'Merica where we speak american not some rice lovin jibber jabber.

HAHA and thats why people in other countries hate us. But still anyone who would shoot themselves over something so trivial deserves to die.

You do realize that Japanese is one of the most beautiful language in the world, and you call it jibber jabber. >_> and there is no such thing as "speaking american", called English dude, which Canada speak it, England, and some other countries.

and you forget that this jibber jabbers rice loving country makes the game, and most of your favorite games as well, so respect it more. >_> and no one should deserve to die in any way, not even if they committed the most horrible crime. >_>

CreativeGenius13

The most horrible crime?

You do realise that some people do kill them selves because their life is so screwed up that they can't live with the burdon of it anymore, right?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The most horrible crime?

You do realise that some people do kill them selves because their life is so screwed up that they can't live with the burdon of it anymore, right?

Yes, but I still believe that they dont deserve to die. Life isnt a game where you die and come back to life. youre dead, you can never be brought back to life. So I would rather live, and repent for what I did. and people that kills themselves are really shelfish, cause all they can think about are them, and so it is stupid, and I dont find it very good where they're heading, But if they lived, and truly found happiness, they wouldnt feel like killing themselves.

Dman2.0

You do realize that Japanese is one of the most beautiful language in the world, and you call it jibber jabber. >_> and there is no such thing as "speaking american", called English dude, which Canada speak it, England, and some other countries.

and you forget that this jibber jabbers rice loving country makes the game, and most of your favorite games as well, so respect it more. >_> and no one should deserve to die in any way, not even if they committed the most horrible crime. >_>

The whole american thing was a joke chill out. But americans speak differently than every other english speaking country except maybe canada.

But to off yourself for something as pathetic as how a word is said is just plain stupid and if someone that messed up didnt kill themselves they would kill someone else. But its not true anyways and we are just talking about a hypothetical dumbass.

Oh and how do you know what my favorite games are?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The whole american thing was a joke chill out. But americans speak differently than every other english speaking country except maybe canada.

But to off yourself for something as pathetic as how a word is said is just plain stupid and if someone that messed up didnt kill themselves they would kill someone else. But its not true anyways and we are just talking about a hypothetical dumbass.

Oh and how do you know what my favorite games are?

I dont care, It pissed me off, how dumb you're really being. Next time trying to be funny, add at the end it is a joke. Cause this "English/ Japanese(partly) Speaking American" will take it the wrong way since he is learning Japanese, and planing to move there. and I know it isnt true, But I still think life isnt something that to take a joke about saying someone like that deserve to die. Just sayin.

Dman2.0

Well Im sorry I figured you would have gotten the fact that it was a joke with the "haha thats why people hate americans" part but since you didnt Im sorry.

But I will not appolagize for the other part about someone that stupid deserving to die. Well unless he seriously had some kind of mental problems then that is sad. (but Im asuming it is a perfectly normal person because its fake anyways)

CreativeGenius13

Yes, but I still believe that they dont deserve to die. Life isnt a game where you die and come back to life. youre dead, you can never be brought back to life. So I would rather live, and repent for what I did. and people that kills themselves are really shelfish, cause all they can think about are them, and so it is stupid, and I dont find it very good where they're heading, But if they lived, and truly found happiness, they wouldnt feel like killing themselves.

Somepeople don't have a choice. They're lives are screwed up before they even are born. There are a few actual crimes which screw alot of women and a few men's lives to thr point that Suaside is the only option. They aren't being selfish, they are trying to escape the pain of daily life. It may not be "good" but it's life. I've actualy thought of suaside numerious times and still do on an almost weekly basis, I've never actualy done anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back