• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Kid in my school committed suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Just let the work it out for themselves. You didnt know the person so you cant say much about them and confort my help but can also make those people think about the situation to much. Just let them work it out for themselves i mean there are too many suicides in schools these days and too many depressed kids and you cant go off and confort every last person that was affected cause its life. They need to understand that some people get so depressed and think suicide is the only way the only thing we can do is find those kids before hand and maybe add something in their life that makes thems stray away from suicide

?ŕ??мļēśş

that is the most inconsiderate statement I've heard in this kind of situation, maybe even my whole life >_>
Be a man and shape up. You're given one life, if you want to kill yourself :thumbup:
Continue living, and I bet he had a lot of stuff I don't have, me on the old crappy computer with the slow internet and crappy clothes.

strike chaos

from what i hear this guy really pisses me off for 3 reasons; he made all these people sad so he sounds popular and his family they must be grieving it more than anyone, he had problems and didn't do anything, and he broke commandment # 5 Thou shalt not murder and suicide count as murder. my advice just try to let them get all there feeling out in the open, but don't give them your food or anything to comfort them(if you watch the Dog Whisperer you'll know what i mean) cuz people die everyday.

and this is why i don't like ansem's death cuz it's was a suicide.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Whoa. For a second I thought you lived where I did because a girl just comitted suicide a few days ago in my town.

My advice would be to just try to leave the subject out of conversations. Apparently many people are sad over this and you don't want to make it worse.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
woah..you serious!!

Well, i guess you can comfort the people who knew him but try not to say anything..people will take out all their anger on you..which could be trouble

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Someone also committed suicide at my school as well. His name was Cody White. He was a year older than me so I never knew him. But it's still sad. People are still keep him as a friend on their myspaces and stuff putting him in their nukmber one spot. It's really sad.

So i kind of feel what you feel.

?ŕ??мļēśş

Someone also committed suicide at my school as well. His name was Cody White. He was a year older than me so I never knew him. But it's still sad. People are still keep him as a friend on their myspaces and stuff putting him in their nukmber one spot. It's really sad.

So i kind of feel what you feel.
I lol'd hard at that. Seems pointless if someones dead and you put them on your #1 myspace doesn't it? It is really sad. If I died, the last thing I would care about was who put me in their #1 spot on myspace.

BTW strike chaos,
What Bible are you smoking? Give me some of that! :toungesmile:

Remember my advice, KEEP OUT OF IT!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well, I've never had to deal with anything like this before but you should let the people who knew him know you are willing to talk to them about the sitaution and that you're there for them and that's all, don't force them to talk about it or anything, just let them know you're there for them if they need you. Hope this helps...

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Whoa, guys, this isn't the place to bash suicides, I'm sure there's a thread in Intel for that. <-< Or somewhere...just not here.

Anyways, we had two kids die back in February in a car accident. Both were well-known, one of which was going to graduate with my class this past May, so it was a hard time for my class along with the Juniors, which was the class the other boy belonged to. I didn't know either of them personally, but I had to comfort other people alot. Kubota, everyone's right. The best thing you can do is just be there for everyone else. Be a shoulder to cry on and let them tell you their sob stories, and do your best to show them that it's best to go on, and not let this slip them into a miserable depression. To be honest, it still kinda stings thinking that those two kids at our school won't graduate and do everything they wanted to. It's going to hurt, even if he did commit suicide. His action's done, just ignore the jerks that are being stupid and try and be understandable as people's emotioins soar. They will, things tend to fly a little high after a few deaths. Just don't let this get you down to far.

Morning Twilight

from what i hear this guy really pisses me off for 3 reasons; he made all these people sad so he sounds popular and his family they must be grieving it more than anyone, he had problems and didn't do anything, and he broke commandment # 5 Thou shalt not murder and suicide count as murder. my advice just try to let them get all there feeling out in the open, but don't give them your food or anything to comfort them(if you watch the Dog Whisperer you'll know what i mean) cuz people die everyday.

and this is why i don't like ansem's death cuz it's was a suicide.

This is about the most unchristian/unjewish thing i've ever heard. First of all, where is your compassion, obviously he felt so bad that he felt that he couldn't continue on and that he'd be destroyed unless he got out. And yes he did break commandment #5 but w/e, u break commandments all the time. Everyone does. And he made all these people sad, well if the world was like it should be, all those people who were said would have unknowingly done something to help him. Also, he wasn't thinking "oh, i'm gunna hurt all these people, i'm so evil that i'm just gunna kill myself to hurt them." Are you kidding me? His 1 thought was trying to escape the pain he felt, and he felt that others knowing or getting help was shamefull.

Ok, i've experienced all sides of this argument. What you should do is just offer to comfort when needed, but don't dwell on it. Just when ur talkin to a friend be like, "how are u doin? .......... Do you wanna talk about it? (yes or no) Well i'm always here if you need to talk. And then you're done, if they don't wanna come to you, there's nothin you can do but pray that they feel better.

I really hate it when ppl bash suicide, because some people just can't feel happy. It's chemical almost set in stone kind of thing. It's like having cancer. You don't make fun of cancer patients by why do you make fun of depressed people? Cancer is the body physically destroying itself, depression is the mind mentally destroying itself. For those who havn't experienced depression, imagine how you felt right after a bad break up or a family member died. Then imagine feeling like that all the time, and feeling like it's impossible to get out. That's how depression is.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
most of you that did have some type of death around you at your school you never knew them i had a friend who was killed when he was hit by a bus all we could do was feel for his family and move on. You cant dwell on things like that because it will lead you to question your own life at times and i dont feel like giving more advice to someone else who is crying over your death.
Sucide is somewhat murder because you did kill someone. Murder is unlawfully killing of another person. And you are a person and you did kill that person so its murder. Its just the fact we have categories of murders. But its not something you really cant debate. Just remember you cant always have people solve a death yourself they need to think it over themselves but they need confort in those times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back