• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kid expelled from school for turning in gun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
Dumbest thing ever. I would personally beat the crap out of every one of those Board members. Idiots, they are.

Now, I remember Eddy, the Gun Safty Eagle, saying that you should turn found weapns to an authoritive figure. This kid did that. He didthe right thing. Is society contrdicting itself?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
They should at least give the kid some money like a $500 reward. I mean, they say if you find any weapons, report to the autority and give them it.

Murasame

The stupidity of the school board is staggering. What they tell you to do when you find a weapon and how they're reacting to it is totally contradictory and it's going to discourage more people from turning in weapons if they find them.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
What a way for the society to contridict itself. But, of course, you know why they expelled the kid. The school board are a bunch of racists. Why else do you expell a kid for turning in a gun that was never his in the first place? Yes, our society sucks.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. A person finds a gun and instead of leaving it there so someone else can hurt people he decides to turn it in and what happens? He gets in trouble because he had the gun with him. Just for that he should have taken the gun back and then shot the Principal. Words can't express how idiotic their behavior was.

Devious

OH GOD! Did I just see the race card played on the first page? This isn't a race issue. It's a contradiction of the school board's rules. The reason he was expelled was because he was turning in a gun, either the vice-principal is a moron or the school's "stringent" rules are very contradictory. Well welcome to America everyone, where all of us say we follow something and then we do the EXACT opposite.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
-sigh- Since the kid is black so most likely the race card is so gonna be pulled sooner or later.

I say it's pretty stupid to expel the kid for doing what the school wants you to do, either turn in the gun or tell someone about it. He did that and got in trouble =/

I would say it's either that "Zero tolerance" law, suspicion that it was his gun(which make no sense according to the article but then again who trusts black people -.-;), or Racism(which is the same as saying it was his gun). At least they did arrest the kid whose gun it was, but still seems pretty odd they would expel the kid who probably saved a lot of students lives.

Good job school system...good job.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
GOOD JOB SON

NOW GTFO

I remember hearing about this on the radio.

shinra derp

There are too many idiots in the world today, a fair few of them musta been on that education panel. Certantly makes my school look smart (and I go to a school where common sence makes no sense!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back