• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiari's Reflection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Yeah, it wasn't Kairi at all since she and the others aren't even in the secret ending D:
It was most definitely the Female Soldier since she looks up at him (BHS) after he's taken in ES's hands.

Rixon

It isnt Kairi its the Female Soldier!!!! I have it on my comp. and i have zoomed it and if you lock closelye you can se that thats the Female Soldier and hermantel is owing form the wind and the rest of her helmet from the left site.

r0x45

yeah they both look sexy so i don't blame you for getting them mixed up

Zylia

For some reason I'm under the odd impression that the Female Soldier is Zexion or related to Zexion.

Owaz

How does somebody get blue hair mixed up with red/auburn hair?

And how does Zexion look like the Female Soldier? The whole right side of his face is covered by his hair. <.<

Sometimes people make me wonder...

Joy

Bronze Member
How does somebody get blue hair mixed up with red/auburn hair?

And how does Zexion look like the Female Soldier? The whole right side of his face is covered by his hair. <.<

Sometimes people make me wonder...

Quoted for emphasis .

Sora18

haha, It's the female soldier, why would they put Kairi in there? I mean, It would be cool, but think about what you just wrote :)

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I'll explain what I believe he is trying to say.

If you give a callous glance towards the Roxas Doppleganger's eye, the cursory glance of the Female Soldier is almost like Kairi's face. I've noticed this when I 1st got the Secret Ending for FM+.
Despite that, it is not Kairi, but, if you aren't paying attention, then you could mistake the FS for Kairi within the Roxas Soldier's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back