• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiaris new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHKhearts

DragonRider1234 said:
yah she did...................good theory BHKherats. i like it........but y would she go with riku??

I think that she would go w/ Riku because they are both looking for Sora! I think that Riku will come and take Kiari with him so that they can find him together. And i think thats what that statement was in DD, "wheres Sora?" I think thats where that comes from.

So I dont know maybe I am wrong. But thats the great thing about it being a theory rigth :)

DragonRider1234

soooooooooooooo true. and i could agree with that. its resinable. but y would riku put kairi in danger like that? think he went 2 check 2 see if sora was lookin out 4 kairi??

BHKhearts

DragonRider1234 said:
soooooooooooooo true. and i could agree with that. its resinable. but y would riku put kairi in danger like that? think he went 2 check 2 see if sora was lookin out 4 kairi??
I dont know, what i do think is that since Riku has figured out how to controll his powers of Darkness, without them controlling him ( COM if you didnt play) is that he figured out how to trasport to the other worlds. And if not checking to see that sora was looking out for her, but to just check and make sure that she is ok himself, because of what happend in COM he now knows that Sora wasnt able to make it back home. So he had to make sure that Kiari was ok. Because he also now knows that there are others. Othere than Ansem trying to bring the worlds into darkness. Kiari being one of the keys to doing that could be in danger. So he had to make sure that she was ok. So in doing so she beats him up and makes him let her go w/ him ;)

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
She looks hotter well I mean NOW she looks hot. But cough not as hot as Rikku coughcough. She looks pretty cool though. How old is she now? 15/16? SHe looks awesome, died hair and everything. Selphie looks older too.

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I haven't heard any news from Square-Enix (not squaresoft), about that not being Kairi. I think that would of been mentioned anyhow, there was talk before that the RHG was some new character, but in the new Jump Festa trailor we got to see her face, so it became pretty obvious that it was Kairi, same facial structure but a couple years older.

Skatzo

Me neither, she has changed way too much. and personally i dont like it, apart from the red hair, she doesnt even RESEMBLE Kairi from KH1

anime wardrone

i know what ya mean when i first saw her im like nawww that cant be kairi maybe tifa but not kairi sure enough its here in kh1 she looks like shes 10 not 13 and kh2 going to look like shes 15 or so

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Well, for anyone who goes to a school where you have to wear uniform, knows how boring the uniforms can look. What did you expect, a really hot and exciting school uniform? They were reaching for a school-girl look....mission accomplished!

oblivon

i think Kairi looks really good in that new trailer they released WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back