• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHx worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

does anyone know when the new worlds come out. i know it says coming soon, but is that a week or a month or what. on the topic of new worlds what do you think the next 2 are. i think the nightmare before Christmas because i have a mini quest where i have to slay 2 heartless that i have never encountered. it looks like 3 little heartless dress in a black holiday coat. and for the other world... hopefully beasts castle or radiant garden or maybe make the hub town playable.

Victoria Hale

Awards
Re: kingdom hearts x worlds

We don't know when, but we know the two other worlds: Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle ;)

MasterKaze

Awards

My personal guess is that they will come out August 1st, the day the Beta ends.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

does anyone know when the new worlds come out. i know it says coming soon, but is that a week or a month or what. on the topic of new worlds what do you think the next 2 are. i think the nightmare before Christmas because i have a mini quest where i have to slay 2 heartless that i have never encountered. it looks like 3 little heartless dress in a black holiday coat. and for the other world... hopefully beasts castle or radiant garden or maybe make the hub town playable.

Wabble Tiptoe (the name of the Heartless you mentioned) appears in Dwarf Woodlands when you reach a high enough level.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm sorry :'( I'm relatively new

Haha, it's fine. It's called Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] (pronounced Kingdom Hearts Key). It's a free-to-play social game that's currently in open beta. You can read more about it here and play here. Although you will need to make a Yahoo Games JP account. If you would like to play and have questions about the process, please don't hesitate to ask, and welcome to the forums!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So any chance it will come out for English speaking people? Or even French?
It looks awesome but I'm totally lost :p

Nothing has been said regarding localization, but if/when there is, we'll let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back