• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHMoM ending is the true KH3 ending (or why we need a KH3 Final Mix+)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like to get a KH3 Final Mix on PS5 which bundles 0.2, 3, ReMind and MoM?

• yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Re: Mind was definitely a director’s cut of the finale of III with the main draw being the new playable characters, who should have been playable all along. Mickey and Kairi are slightly different cases since they’re both part of huge set pieces that are legitimately part of a different perspective than SDG’s battle. But pretty much everything extra that happened in Re: Mind up until Sora goes to Scala should’ve been in the base game.

Since Re: Mind is largely a replay of the finale and taking away the Keyblade Graveyard portions makes it so much lighter, here are some things you could add. Make Lingering Will playable against Terranort, maybe add a sequence where Yen Sid goes god mode on the endless hordes with Donald and Goofy, and add some other scenes like Xemnas throwing Kairi to Master Xehanort. Or bring in the Final Fantasy four to aid Yen Sid, Donald and Goofy in battle? I dunno. But nothing I saw in Re: Mind until Scala couldn’t have been in the game.

That all said, I would not be down to only be able to play through Melody of Memory until I beat Yozora. He took me from March to November, dammit!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Re: Mind was definitely a director’s cut of the finale of III with the main draw being the new playable characters, who should have been playable all along. Mickey and Kairi are slightly different cases since they’re both part of huge set pieces that are legitimately part of a different perspective than SDG’s battle. But pretty much everything extra that happened in Re: Mind up until Sora goes to Scala should’ve been in the base game.

Since Re: Mind is largely a replay of the finale and taking away the Keyblade Graveyard portions makes it so much lighter, here are some things you could add. Make Lingering Will playable against Terranort, maybe add a sequence where Yen Sid goes god mode on the endless hordes with Donald and Goofy, and add some other scenes like Xemnas throwing Kairi to Master Xehanort. Or bring in the Final Fantasy four to aid Yen Sid, Donald and Goofy in battle? I dunno. But nothing I saw in Re: Mind until Scala couldn’t have been in the game.

That all said, I would not be down to only be able to play through Melody of Memory until I beat Yozora. He took me from March to November, dammit!
(This is something that I legitimately thought was going to happen in KH3 when I played through the first time).

They should have the Final Fantasy characters jump in to help Yen Sid, Donald and Goofy. They could have edited in a scene where Namine reaches out to them (as they're connected to Sora's heart). I honestly thought that was going to happen.

Also, they can maybe throw in some more cutscenes with Namine. Angel Namine could have a scene where she comforts Lingering Will. He doesn't say anything, so it's one long monologue where Namine says that she understands his anger and pain and loneliness. Then she confesses that she feels like no one cares to save her, it's always Roxas (which will connect to her optional/skippable cutscene in The Final World). Then they can also re-edit the end video to have Namine and Terra chatting in the background - to show their friendship.

Back