• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI's Keyblade Gallery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Welcome, fans, to the thread of keyblades!

Seeing how this is a Kingdom Hearts forum, and with the upcoming rise of new keyblade designs, why not put them all into one thread?
Have a design or two you want to show off? Just want to try your hand at designing?
This is the place to be!

(However, this isn't a competition.)

Creators: Just post your keyblades. Here's the rule to keep this place organized. You can make only one post in this thread. You will be allowed to edit that post however many times as you want. Don't worry if this seems like it won't be a long thread then. It doesn't have to be. The idea of this is to get keyblade designs shown off and to help other people with their ideas.
In that one post, you can post your keyblade designs and creations. It can be a full and complete artwork with color and everything, or it can be a simple sketch with notes. It doesn't matter.

But just keyblades! If you have a character holding a keyblade design, that doesn't belong here. You are free to cut the keyblade out of the picture, but we want only keyblades, no characters! Links to characters will be deleted.

You are free to make your own thread in the FanArt area, and in there, you can have your characters and keyblade designs. My suggestion is that if you post keyblades here, post your thread link as well so that commenters know where to go to comment. deviantART links are also allowed. These are the only exceptions! All other links must be keyblades.

If you'd rather not take requests, you may want to mention that! Some people like requesting designs from good artists!

Any media is allowed. It can be a sculpture or a drawing, it doesn't matter. It can be a recreation of one of the actual keyblades or one of your own design, it's up to you.

The forum rules apply as always as do the FanArt rules. Rules are rules.

Commenters: Please do NOT post in this thread! I want to keep this just as a place for keyblades! Nothing else, just keyblades, because I want people to be able to skim through and find keyblades easily. If you wish to comment on a keyblade, you have other options: PM/IM the artist and tell them yourself, or look for their thread and post it there. POSTING IN HERE WITH A COMMENT ONLY WILL JUST RESULT IN THE POST BEING DELETED! We don't want this to be a discussion thread. Think of it more of a gallery, as the thread says.

Viewers: If you wish to use a keyblade for a roleplay, you MUST PM/IM the artist and ask permission! And if you decide to use the keyblade as a reference, you MUST give credit! If you don't, you won't be allowed to use the keyblade nor any other at any other time! We don't like theiving here, and not giving credit, even if it was used with permission, is considered theft to some people.
You are also allowed to request, but if the artist says they are not accepting requests, they are not accepting requests at that time and so you can't bother them. Artists do have lives as well.

I think I've covered it all. Finally, have fun! This is a time for you to show off your keyblades. This is where, should someone need a keyblade design, they can look and ask to use it.

I hope to see tons of awesome creations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Well, I have some, but their not that great (to me). Seems my talents are mass production.

More recent ones:
The Kraken
Hmmm... I wonder where the inspiration came from...

Blessing of the Cursed v.3.0
This one is Sidrix's keyblade from my fan fic, Cirque du Mort.

Blessing of the Cursed v.2.0
Another of Sidirx's keys. Story is a little complicated...

KeyBladr4Life

Website
www.smyrnasketcher.deviantart.com
Practically a newbie here, since this is my first day here at KHInsider. Since I do play the game, and I fell in love with it since playing the first one, I decided to make my own keyblade. It's not really a keyblade from a world that we haven't seen yet on KH, but it's something of a recreation of an old one. I like the Kingdom Key (since that's what it's of) but I thought it could use a little boost. I plan on coloring it soon, as said in my artist comment...so yes, it's a deviantArt profile...and feel free to browse around. :p

Ultimate Kingdom Keyblade by ~SmyrnaSketcher on deviantART

NEW! Ultimate Kingdom Key - In Color! Well, I finally colored it! YAY! Check it out here:
Ultimate Kingdom - Colored by ~SmyrnaSketcher on deviantART

Last edited:

darkknight878

Funny, I was thinking of starting a thread like this and then all the sudden I found this one! I have designs but I need some time to get them on my computer. Then I'm going to get them colored and some new designs when I get photoshop, so please be patient and don't delete my post thanks! :)

Ok, here's one. No name or keychain though: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc249/darkknight878/Keyblade7.jpg

And if that doesn't work: http://a98.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_359f6ec5190cc0c2e4d1f7c1decf5281.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back