• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI's Keyblade Gallery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Last edited:

Wonders

I enjoy each and every drawing.. Much better than what I can even think of xP

~Wonders

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Sweet keyblades! I made some keyblades a while back but they were world-based keyblades as soon as i get my hands on my scanner (back at home) i'll post them! i plan to draw all world keyblades and also organization member keyblades i'll post them ASAP =)

Here they are lol! Just the first part though. Reference from Kingdom Hearts, designs by moi xD

8922_1152227564411_1189306608_30402714_6724618_n.jpg

Last edited:

jtking

I did those about 2 or 3 years ago. It's all keyblades based on horror movies. Hope you like them.

Serge

Website
emialvarez.blogspot.com
Newbie here

Hello everybody, hope you like my designs this is actually kinda old, I made it about three years ago, I called it Floral Keyblade I didn't make it thinking in any particular world, so here it is, constructice critiques are welcomed.

Keyblade1.JPG (image)

(sorry about my crappy english, you know, Argentinian)

GTarablus

I'll share mine
(Specially started to draw keyblades for this thread)
My ImageShack Kingdom Hearts album: ImageShack- Kingdom Hearts by GTarablus
Bond-of-Light: 2 keyblades which together create a new form for sora, the Light form. One represents Sora while the other Kairi (Notice the half hearts on both keyblades)
Chain of Memories: A keyblade thats built of Cards and chains. Each card represents different friends of Sora and affect him as stated on the drawing.

These are my first keyblades and were done during school! hope you enjoy!

bluemax711

i have some key blades that i really like but my scanner wont work, and i am really annoyed.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
EnchantedHeart001.jpg

Here's my Keyblade. It's called Enchanted Heart. I kinda got the idea of the hearts in the cylinder from KH2 when King Mickey was talking to Ansem the Wise. And, I used the very tip of it to look similar to the Kingdom Key.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Wow Coqui, you've done your sketch really well. :)

Especially the lines, they were not to thick or thin. And the coloring was done with great shading too,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back