• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI's Keyblade Gallery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma Dusksoul

On the planet known as Tergia, just outside a smal
Last edited:

kiante

Okay, I know my art talents are sadly lacking, but here's a Keyblade I drew. It's based off of Sora's necklace:

Destiny Key 2.0

Don't worry, you're not missing anything by not seeing the 1.0, it was really just a vague concept. I still might improve on that one, and I have some ideas for more, so you might have to bear seeing my artwork again (unless you just choose not to click the link).

TGIR

Umm... Sorry to sound like a total N00b, but I was wondering where I could find renders of Keyblades from KH and KH2(Final Mix keyblades included). Also, I would like renders of the Keyblades up close like the Across Two one. Thx!

Cloud_31

Blight

here mine. I CALL IT "CLEAVER"

Cleaver.jpg

colored.jpg

Elori

There's only one for now, I may color it later. Also need to darken it.

The Broken One:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/Arekkusu_99/Brokenone20049-1.jpg

This keyblade was made for a character i created for a friends fanfic. He was meant to be the 15th organization member, but he was a broken nobody, he was artificially created supposedly. Thus he named himself after the keyblade he somehow possessed.

Last edited:

)-(The Anomaly)-(

These are two Keyblades that were drawn for me by Angel's Prayer. Though I gave the basic design and color scheme, (yes it's in black and white, but that's not exactly what I meant) and a few details, she really put her own spin and thought into the design and I love them!! it was drawn a while ago...

They are from my fan fiction The Crossroads of Existence. I would prefer, they were not used for roleplays or anything...

heartlife.jpg

Life of the Heart aka Birth of the Heart

heartdeath.jpg

Death of the Heart aka Return to the Deepness

Last edited:
G

Godzilla_KH_Fan

im going to post mine later my ddrawing and camera is at home ive got some strange ones i did for as fourm keyblade contest so ill post them in a few hours hope you like em when i do post.

ps how did i post them if theres no attachments pm me plz

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Link To Ruby Ripper (look in her hand)

Latest version of the keyblade. It is supposed to have angles engraved down the side of it, but I was to lazy. It is also supposed to have spikes on the ends of the.. key part, lol. AND the angle on the keychain is supposed to be straight. =/ Me ish to lazy for my own good.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
if you want to go tibet traveltibet tourstibet tourtibet traintibetpermit

What the hell does that have to do with this thread?
Thats spam, if you keep on, you will be punished.

Link To Ruby Ripper (look in her hand)

Latest version of the keyblade. It is supposed to have angles engraved down the side of it, but I was to lazy. It is also supposed to have spikes on the ends of the.. key part, lol. AND the angle on the keychain is supposed to be straight. =/ Me ish to lazy for my own good.

Very nice work LIBT :3.

Kingo01

I'll make one!Besides,i'm good at makeovers!

Oh,and CLEAVER KEYBLADE RULES!

Oh I love this website!

Good keyblade Anamoly

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back