• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHiRebels Official Club [DISBANDED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: KHiRebels Official Club

I did it coach, you can put me in the game now.

beyond late official welcome to the chat

which you've already seen IN the chat. anyway who cares, LETS GET ACTIVE FELLERS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Whoops, dropped my membership card.
(bends over to pick it up, revealing my voluptuous apple bottom booty)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

"If i spank you, who is the sexual aggressor"

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

A wild DarkGrey appears
hqdefault.jpg

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

anybody up for mibbit? im just so tired right now

i want chocolate

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I take it you dont use FB anymore

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

You can't blame me for asking again

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Im on mibbit now so try and log on

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Along the way, i intended for this to be a fun little distraction. I made this club because i thought a member known as Incognito or Anagram was being bullied by moderators. As it turns out, he was the aggressor and he was banned. But still, we had an awesome group of friends who worked together and became stronger through it.

This became a club. As things go, we welcomed more and more members and became bigger than i ever intended. This was great, and we always looked to stop trolls and flamers, as a force of nature. But that's what moderators are for; never try and do their job for them.

I, as well as a few others, noticed a pattern. We trolled and flamed threads, switched subjects, amd at one point derailed the entire forums. The club turned into what i wanted to prevent. But hey, i thought i could have turned things around. I started this mess after all, i encouraged and led a lot of the bad behavior, but it was too little and too late.

I met some great people, and i guess we weren't compatible in the end. I'm sorry for letting you guys down as a leader, but regardless, the meaning of this club was lost before it even began.

Muke - i knew you since you joined. You're a great kid, i hope your life changes for the better. See you around.

VoidGear - you're a hard worker and your real life is difficult, i wish you the best and I'll see you around.

Pandymint - you're never around besides the chat and club lol. Good thing we have facebook

Divine Past - you're a good and funny dude. I hope to see many more comedic nuggets of gold and wisdom.

BlackOsprey - without a doubt one of my favorite people. Messenger is your friend.

And a lot of other people. I'm ending it with this final message that a friend group is not a force of nature, nor should they pretend to be one. I'm sorry for letting everyone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back