• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt!

Congratulations to the winners. I feel a little sad, but there are still more chances to win ! Thanks again for the hunt monkeybutt! Well, I better get started on my homework.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I hope everyone who has an RPG Profile has recieved their gil!!!

Please thank RPG Head -WhiteFalcon- for lending and distributing the gil to the winners!

We will have your gold, silver, and bronze, medals up later this week!

MasterofMemories

AHHHH I won that's so awesome!!!! And I got no wrong that's so cool. I can't believe I won!!!! I seriously did not think I was gonna win. I thought .:KL:. or someone like him was gonna. I barely come here anymore but with these kinds of activities and stuff going on until the NA release of KH2, I'm sticking around. And by the way, my favorite KH character of all time is Sora. He pwns so much.

Last edited:

ReturnableMemory

congrats:MasterofMemories,UnknownEnigma, and krnpunkpride92 any chance of putting the answers up?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

MasterofMemories said:
AHHHH I won that's so awesome!!!! And I got no wrong that's so cool. I can't believe I won!!!! I seriously did not think I was gonna win. I thought .:KL:. or someone like him was gonna. I barely come here anymore but with these kinds of activities and stuff going on until the NA release of KH2, I'm sticking around.

Well that is great. =3 I hope you stay. In fact, we are already in the midst of planning our next competition as we speak!~

To the person looking for answers, I'll get back to you on that one. =3

Lunar Knight

American Person

Thanks -WhiteFalcon- for the gil. And thanks monkeybutt for searching for the answers for me.

UnknownEnigma

Woo hoo! i won...aw shucks only 1 wrong i had a feeling i didnt do everything right....thanks to everyone who made this fun!

BULLETPROOF

there is a website rpg ? cool, i havent been on this site or forum for a long time by the way nice singnature belleaurora she's hot. anyway is it to late to participate and i don't want to watch any of the videos that are in kingdom hearts 2 can i still take the survey ? i don't mind watching any kingodm hearts, kingdom hearts chain of memories videos or kingdom hearts 2 traielrs i just dont want spoilers for kh2

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

YAY! HERE ARE THE MEDALS EVERYONE! SAY THANK YOU TO RYU FOR MAKING THEM!​

congrats2kz.png

WINNERS! DISPLAY YOUR NEW MEDALS IN YOUR SIG! ^^ They are special and unique! That way, everyone can know that you won!

Here are the URL's to the medals!

Bronze: http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5514/bronzefinished3px.png
Silver: http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/7227/silverfinished5kz.png
Gold: http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/3185/goldfinished4ql.png

EVERYONE ELSE: There are still chances to win BIG gil, rep, and your OWN medals!! Just keep participating in the coming events, we'll have more all the way untill KH2's release!!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade

Eek, I forgot abou this whole thing! T-T

I'll make sure to enter the next one, whenver it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back