• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
khiscavengerhunt7fo.png

From now untill KH2's Release, your lovely moderators will be bringing you a ton of special events and activities to be taking part in to test your knowledge and love of Kingdom Hearts 2! This week we present you with An Internet Scavenger Hunt to test your brains! Think you have what it takes? Well, here we go!

Internet Scavenger Hunt!

[FONT=&quot]1. Go to: www.square-enix.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Under the news section, who is listed as the voice actor for Diz?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What 4 worlds are featured on the Kingdom Hearts 2 Official Site?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Go to: www.khinsider.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Which option is currently winning the opinion poll?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What score did Kingdom Hearts: CoM receive from KHInsider?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]When was the last time Deven updated the Release Dates page?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What program “do you need” in order to view the videos on KHI?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Which fanart has the most votes?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Which fanart has the most hits?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]g.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] Which characters are listed as “main characters” on the character page?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]How many new keyblades are there in Final Mix, compared to KH1.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is Greg Boccia’s job on KHI?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Go to: www.kh2.co.uk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]When was the KHU website first launched? (Month and Year)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]About how many unique visitors does KHU receive daily? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]How many days, hours, and minutes are left until the (NA) version of KH2?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Who has KH2.Co.Uk has affiliated with to give its site viewers the best deal on the KH2 Import. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is Mors job on KHU?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]How has the “Worlds” section been categorized?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]g.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are the cons of the Wisdom and Master forms?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]List three differences between Sora’s Story and Riku’s Story. (Hint: It’s in the CoM section).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the first useful battle tip for the Olympus Coliseum?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Miscellaneous[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]When was Gamespot’s last news update for their KH2 page?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What score did Deeko.com give KH2?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is Kingdom Hearts 2 overall ranking among all games on Gamestats?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]How many images and videos does IGN have for KH2?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
------------------

PM YOUR ANSWERS TO MONKEYBUTT!!! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD!!!

What do you get out of this? =3 We've prepared some hawt prizes for our lovely members:

1ST Place: Custom Made One of a Kind Gold Medalion to show off in your signature and 150,000 Gil for the website RPG.

2ND Place: Custom Made One of a Kind Silver Medalion to show off in your signature, and 100,000 Gil for the website RPG.

3RD Place: Custom Made One of a Kind Bronze Medalion to show off in your signature, and 50,000 Gil for the website RPG.

Consolation: 5,000 Gil! Thats right, just for taking part in the competition and submitting an entry, you will recieve 5,000 RPG Gil!

----------------

The first members to get all the answers correct or the members who have THE MOST answers correct by Tuesday February 21'st will win!!

-----------------

This Thread is Open for discussion, comments, questions, or concerns. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE!

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt!

Oh cool thanx Monkey Butt!^^^

KingBlade

by sinspire^

I am entering.............

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It got deleted because you posted an answer. Make sure to PM the answers to me, not post them here!

belleaurora

Awesome Contest. I"ll give it a shot but I've got four hours worth of maths h/w. Oh well, Let's see how I go! lol

D

Dexter

Uh Monkey Butt asked to pm ( him,her) the results. Not to post the awnsers here.^^^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yup, if you post them here then everyone can see them and it kind of ruins the point. ^^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

KeybladeStriker said:
what is gil? and what is it used for? and what does it do?

You will need to check up on the RPG Section. The RPG is like a virtual computer game on KHInsider, and gil is the money used on the rpg to buy weopens, items, etc.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Did I mention:

Monkeybutt said:
Consolation: 5,000 Gil! Thats right, just for taking part in the competition and submitting an entry, you will recieve 5,000 RPG Gil!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm not in charge of distribution of reputation points. But if you do a good job and surprise me, I'll give you a rep point. =3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yay, something to do besides wait for KHII!!

Awards

Well, I finished and PM'd My entry.

Goodluck to all Entrants! =DD

R

Riku's Dawn

It might be fun!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back