• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHINSIDER WRITER'S COMMISSION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
CEdfHBo.png

Members Request Stories and We, Creative Writings Finest, give the people what they Want!

[How it works]

Story Type: Fanfiction
Genre: neo-noir
If FanFiction which propertie(s): kingdom hearts, dc comics
Synopsis: heartless invade gotham, batman beams SDG in to help
Length: long
Special Requests: no romance, no gore, no swearing, PG-13, keep disney references to a minimum, bring in green arrow.
Preferred Writer: Chuman

[Writers for Request]

Chuman [temporarily unavailable]
Max
Annoyance [inactive until further notice]
Noel
Lunarmaster54
Eternal Dream
Master Spockanort
CD-Mann
Songbird
SorasTwilight

[Rules & Information]

1. You can request either types of story: Fanfiction or Original.
2. You may request only one story at a time.
3. Writer(s) must be available to take on your request.
4. To volunteer as a Writer on the List, please leave your name below.
5. Please remember your manners for it may take time for certain writers to finish your requests.
6. Please use the template above to establish your story request.
7. Please keep request at least PG-13 or PG-17. (Remember this is KHI and kids roam the site.) Mature ratings will vary.
8. Last but not least have fun. And if you have any questions or inquires, please feel free to ask.

special shout-out to Takushi Rena for the banner and KitKat for organizing it!
------------------------------
[Pending Requests]

Commission One
Professor Ven

Commission Two [TAKEN]
FudgemintGuardian

Commission Three [TAKEN] [?]
CD-Mann

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Now this, this is a very interesting idea I can get behind.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd be down and see what I can do, but I can't make solid promises. I'd be interested just to tinker around with ideas.

Noel

Awards
Count me in. However expect satire, and that I won't be reliable on length.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'll put you all down, annoyance, ill mark you as less active until you say otherwise. good to have everyone on board!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Story Type: Original

Genre: Modernist (1918-1950); think Ernest Hemingway, James Joyce, Virginia Woolf, William Faulkner, T.S. Eliot, etc.

Synopsis: Loss and Time; Those two themes should be apparent within the text via post-reading and analysis (preferably interpreted by the reader - Hemingway's Iceberg theory: the deeper meaning of a story should not be evident on the surface, but should shine through implicitly).

Length: Between 500 and 1000 words

Special Requests: Minimalistic - Reduction of all possible words in sentences without losing the meaning in the sentences or text. Will notice and inform anyone who dares to take this task on when checking it (should it be posted) if any words can be removed. Stream of Consciousness is allowed, play with it what you will (note that First-Person Limited Perspective can sometimes be the best mode for stream of consciousness, as made apparent in Joyce and Faulkner's works, among others).

Preferred Writer:
Anyone with the proverbial courage, sphere-shaped or otherwise.

good luck.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This caught my eye. I'm always full of ideas so watch out!

Story Type: Fanfiction
Genre: Dystopian
If FanFiction which propertie(s): The World Ends With You
Synopsis: In Shibuya, fashion is king, fashion is law and how well you live depends on how well you dress. The hip and trendy live in the laps of luxury while the dull and unstylish live in poverty. Once a year, 10 "randomly" selected residents are sent to the "Catwalk", a stadium where they will be judged on their looks, and anyone who scored too low...will be executed.
This year, Neku is one of the selected. Is he fashionable? Or a spicy tuna roll?
Length: 2000 - 3000 words
Special Requests: Use as much of the original cast as possible, OC's are fine but keep them to a minimum, PG-13, at least three deaths, bittersweet ending.
Preferred Writer: none

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my god, I want to do this. Put me on the list. Also...oh man Fudgemint, that prompt is so good

(Reminds me of a novel series, actually!)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Story Type: Original

Genre: Modernist (1918-1950); think Ernest Hemingway, James Joyce, Virginia Woolf, William Faulkner, T.S. Eliot, etc.

Synopsis: Loss and Time; Those two themes should be apparent within the text via post-reading and analysis (preferably interpreted by the reader - Hemingway's Iceberg theory: the deeper meaning of a story should not be evident on the surface, but should shine through implicitly).

Length: Between 500 and 1000 words

Special Requests: Minimalistic - Reduction of all possible words in sentences without losing the meaning in the sentences or text. Will notice and inform anyone who dares to take this task on when checking it (should it be posted) if any words can be removed. Stream of Consciousness is allowed, play with it what you will (note that First-Person Limited Perspective can sometimes be the best mode for stream of consciousness, as made apparent in Joyce and Faulkner's works, among others).

Preferred Writer:
Anyone with the proverbial courage, sphere-shaped or otherwise.

good luck.

Man, this is quite the challenge. I really want to give it a whirl but I don't think I'm up to the challenge for it since nearly none of my writing experience includes actually writing in a similar fashion to those authors. I'm very much on the fence about plunging in or not but wanted to express my interest.

edit:
Actually, since I'm here...

Story Type: Poem
Genre: Minimalist (Think "The Red Wheelbarrow" and "This is Just to Say" by William Carlos Williams)
Synopsis: Anything you'd like.
Length: Very Short
Special Requests: Minimalist poems have very little detail or words, and force the reader to slow down in order to digest what thev'e read. Like the Iceberg Theory mentioned in Ven's post, the main point of the poem shouldn't be obvious when reading the poem the first time and instead will have to be discovered after a good thinking session.
Or maybe you'll just write about a jerk who ate the last plums in the fridge for no actual reason.
Preferred Writer: N/A

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Oh my god, I want to do this. Put me on the list. Also...oh man Fudgemint, that prompt is so good

(Reminds me of a novel series, actually!)
What's the name of the novel series? I'm curious about it since my idea reminded you of it. Also, thank you!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What's the name of the novel series? I'm curious about it since my idea reminded you of it. Also, thank you!!

It is only in passing that it reminded me of it but it is the Selection series by Kiera Cass. A bunch of women are chosen to compete for the hand of a prince and they have to essentially look the best to win and become like princesses. They all lived in abject poverty until being given the chance to compete for this Prince of America or whatever. It's apparently really good. I've only gotten a taste of it from a friend of mine but I would say check it out.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It is only in passing that it reminded me of it but it is the Selection series by Kiera Cass. A bunch of women are chosen to compete for the hand of a prince and they have to essentially look the best to win and become like princesses. They all lived in abject poverty until being given the chance to compete for this Prince of America or whatever. It's apparently really good. I've only gotten a taste of it from a friend of mine but I would say check it out.
I think I will. Thanks for mentioning it.:)

.xone

Awards
These looks really interesting. I feel hype up to try but don't really have what someone want Xd.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
don't be hard on yourself. if you can write, you can do this.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
If I can pretend to know what I'm doing, so can you!

I forgot to mention it in my last post, but go ahead and add me in to the writer's list as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back