• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ Video Games Live!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Josh

Silver Member
lol this is funny because in a few months my high school band will be playing Hikari at a concert, along with spiderman and stuff. I'm sure I can get someone to record it but hey man that was awesome.
How'd you like you the halo piece?

Wow Dee, that's good that you found it awesome, when you heard the Kingdom Hearts song did you want to play Kingdom Hearts?

I can't go five minutes listening to 'Simple and Clean' and wanting to play Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited:

Haha! Well, gungon, it certainly brought back memories of Kingdom Hearts!

Awesome man! What did you do at the convention?

I'll send you a PM your way later, we so need to catch-up mate!

Josh

Silver Member
It was all so brilliant. The Halo one especially. I got to meet the music composer of the Halo series. It was awesome indeed!

lawl. That guys awesome isn't he? I remember him from the Making of Halo 3 vids, if you don't recall. :laugh:

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
It wasn't that bad at all. I liked it. I guess they are coming to Boston at some point but no official date yet. I'd be willing to check it out. Thanks for putting that up Deeman!

Nobody Master

Wow Deeman, you got to meet the composer of the Halo series? Lucky you, I've always loved those pieces.

I seem to feel that I'm the only one who actually listens to the music when playing video games, at least I'm the only one from my friends at school. One person even prefers playing all his games with the sound turned off. He doesn't know what he's missing!

Akans

「moriya」
I seem to feel that I'm the only one who actually listens to the music when playing video games, at least I'm the only one from my friends at school. One person even prefers playing all his games with the sound turned off. He doesn't know what he's missing!

Wow really? I find that I can't play as well with the music turned off o_O
I agree tho!

Rix

:)
Awards
I wish I was there.. I like the mood it sets me in when I heard it and it would be even better if I really was there:)

warprofiting

lol this is funny because in a few months my high school band will be playing Hikari at a concert, along with spiderman and stuff. I'm sure I can get someone to record it but hey man that was awesome.
How'd you like you the halo piece?
my school did the same thing except we played halo and civlation 4 songs with the kingdom hearts theme

Back