• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider - TGS Updates + Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Re: KHInsider - Pre-TGS Update

I doubt it. D:
S-E seems really touchy on releasing its KH trailers for some reason. =(
But I guess we never know, maybe somehow IGN or some other major site will be allowed to distribute it. But i wouldn't hold your breath.

A

Audo

lol. I don't know why. It seems to be only KH. They seem more lenient with releasing the trailers of their other games just fine.
Maybe it's a Disney thing? Or a Nomura thing? *shrugs* who knows. D:

A

Audo

Like I said, I didn't read it.
I hate FF. =)

EDIT: How sad. I can't believe I wasted my 10,000th post talking about Final Fantasy. D:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

So, in a few hours, it'll only be a matter of time before the mystery of the unbirths could be revealed, right? As much as I'll like how this will clear up some of recent idiotic err.. less intelligent theories, I still feel that if they really do this, it's going to spoil it for me, but oh well, any news on BBS, Days, Coded, and maybe KH3 will be great news for me. Lol.. Watch them announce something like a Re: CoM FM. Hey, even if we are getting just a few new minigames (if not more), I'm sure those Japanese fans are going to complain and end up pushing Square into making a Re: CoM FM.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com

Meh me niether...I liked it t first but now.....yeah....

I am into Odin sphere at the moment (i know that isn;t a series i meant the game)

but back on topic in a sense....ANother thing i am interested in is Mirror's edge...especially after the Time Trial challenge trailer. The challenge is to beat the co founder of parkour (the running style used in The game) Sebastion Foucon's(sp) ghost in time trial mode

And back on topic proper....I do hope S-E releases something in terms of video or more story info.

Macabre

Gold Member

Meh me niether...I liked it t first but now.....yeah....

I am into Odin sphere at the moment (i know that isn;t a series i meant the game)

but back on topic in a sense....ANother thing i am interested in is Mirror's edge...especially after the Time Trial challenge trailer. The challenge is to beat the co founder of parkour (the running style used in The game) Sebastion Foucon's(sp) ghost in time trial mode

And back on topic proper....I do hope S-E releases something in terms of video or more story info.

Yeah, I hope so.

I wonder if they'll show some gameplay footages of Final Fantasy XIII, Agito XIII and Versus XIII.

Oh, and R-K, congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

so the first two days of tgs is private while the other two days are not?
lets hope not nothing will be missing.

Macabre

Gold Member

And this is said where?
I believe all the days have tight security and maintain privacy.

No, he's right.

The first 2 days will only be open to the press, but the 3rd and 4th ones will be open to public.

The Enchanted

No, he's right.

The first 2 days will only be open to the press, but the 3rd and 4th ones will be open to public.

OH.
My bad then.

Well the press (website owners/reporters) will probably give their reviews first and then Bittermeats will translate the blog stuff on the last two days.

So then I guess we'll be waiting a long time for reviews and impressions for the first two days.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

I think its about time for a BBS and a 358/2 days trailer..their release is getting closer and closer and they havent released a single trailer -.- (on their own! )
I hope we will get a nice HQ trailer of all games *_*
>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back