• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Staff Satisfaction Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
THE SURVEY LIMIT HAS BEEN FUFILLED, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

Please take the following survey regarding your satisfaction with the KHInsider staff! It is completely anonymous so that we can receive your honest opinions. Your contribution will help improve the community, and is very much so appreciated!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
So is there any specific purpose to the numbers?

Are you adding them up, and whoever gets the least is fired?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
anybody who gives zetta ryouki anything less than a ten will get fucked up just throwing that out there.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Took the survey, and left my comment. I can see why something like this is necessary-ish, but meh.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well, i personally enjoy our unique staff, all around good people.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The Staff in general is pretty cool. Sure, they can pry fun at each other, but I'd rather it be like that than all stuck up and official. This way everyone actually seems to know each other instead of it being like a business.

αsiя

space coke
There is only one staff member I would of gave a honest 10, but he wasn't on it, why not Jeels.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
lolpalmer.jpg

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i'm going to assume i'm not on the survey because i'm an undebatable 10/10 and not because i was ignored/forgotten because that would just be mean

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I still think Dogen's and Shadow Soldier's long ass names were better. I love how the staff here blend in much better than most sites, instead of seeming all official and shit. They're more like people around here and like people, they can be asses to. Most of them can also be as a funny as hell at times. There's even a staff member or two who likes sports, let alone American football.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I really like the idea of this. It seems a really appropriate and easy way to get some potentially much needed feedback.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
αsiя;5188301 said:
There is only one staff member I would of gave a honest 10, but he wasn't on it, why not Jeels.

it's me isn't it
i know it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back