• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Staff Satisfaction Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
See. Now I know I took the rating the staff directions too literally. Because it says "Based on the previous question. Rate the staff. . ." something like that, I was gonna check, but given the quota and all. Anyway, the previous question was something based on personal experience with the staff. So, although I have opinions of staff members outside of personal experience, I kind of kept to the members who I have had personal experience with. Does that make sense? Which is very limited.
See, this is how I thought of it and answered the questions because it asks if you get along with staff or if they where nice or something like that and based off ky experience that's how I rated em. It never really asked if they where good at moderating or not :/

BTW I'm agreeing with you, you explained what I thought perfectly.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I gave ken a 10 duh.

Jeels a 9 cuz he talked shit about me on #June once. But if it weren't for that I'd give him a ten he's a great mod sugoi.

Y do so many mods hate me lol

they don't appreciate your brilliance bb ignore them ;-;

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I can't participate because I lost track of who is on staff nowadays.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I love how the staff is hilarious, I almost always laugh when I read their posts. And that they're not stuck-up or anything. I can't think of a single staff member that acts like a "typical" staff member compared to other sites. And that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back