• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHinsider Staff of the Year - VOTING

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Staff Member? State why below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sign
Taochan
Master Spockanort
Chaser
Cinder
Mite
Max
Dandelion
Zephyr
faemarch
Goldpanner
Pinwheel

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Taochan - for being a friend and supporter
Chaser - for working your ass off
Spockanort -
giphy.gif

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Just a reminder, these are public but rest assured that the staff would never take anything like this personally.

On an unrelated note, due to a technical glitch, any new award I design will only ever be given to chuman, isn't that weird?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I could choose my top 3:
Taochan for being such great help to the forum and being friendly too.
Cinder for taking the time creating and hosting the contests and being an encouraging friend.
Max for being a cool dude and also at the book club as well as in Creative writing/corner.

Rock on guys.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Just a reminder, these are public but rest assured that the staff would never take anything like this personally.

On an unrelated note, due to a technical glitch, any new award I design will only ever be given to chuman, isn't that weird?

really? that is weird, i swear i didnt rig the contest

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I voted for

MasterSpockanort - because she's always kind, participates in a lot of interesting discussions and always has the funniest avatars.
Taochan - because she always does her best to keep this bunch'a fools together no matter what it takes and because she lives in Canada.
Cinder - for her dedication to read and comment (almost) every entry in the Creative Writing corner and for caring about all the people who speak about their problems on this site.
Max - because he's a cool guy and also shares my birthday which only makes him even cooler.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I think everyone is deserving, but for me two stand out the most...

Dandelion - dude, awesome job with the awards. FOR SUCH A LONG TIME, members have yearned for new awards, and because of your efforts, you've given the community something to strive for. Additionally, these awards weren't just for games, but for multiple, creative achievements that really have given this community light. I think you deserve recognition for this because you engaged the community on such high scale.

Cinder - I've been observing your comments and relationships with various members on this forum. Honestly, it's kinda hard not to. Your soft personality and welcoming, yet encouraging statements in the Help and Support subsection really takes self commitment to see those people on a personal level. Many of your responses indicate how much of a caring person you are, which is why I want you to have my vote. But besides your comforting tone, your dedication to run this years Holiday Contest also deserves recognition to establish engagement in the community.

Zul

Awards
Ah crap, hit vote too quickly and forgot to check Spockanort.

Count her +1 from me in your final count.

EDIT: Vulcans are still inferior to Zulcans though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I voted for Sign.

Since X came out, she's been working endlessly providing updates and translations for the community. Before Unchained X rolled around we were the only fansite reporting on it and it's all because of her work. She also spearheaded the #ChitotheWest campaign that I believe influenced the conception and arrival of Unchained X, not to mention she has an alarm set to go off every single night so she can provide translations for the upcoming medal that gets announced on the Japanese twitter.

She records videos and, working with Goldpanner, she provides accurate translations in those videos so people who don't play or want to see what's been recently updated can be up to date.

She is not often in the spotlight, but she works tirelessly behind the scenes to keep that whole side of KHInsider running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back