• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Skins 2.0! The first of many new changes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Really? It would be fun if they were entirely arbitrary and you were just playing a cruel joke on us, making us believe we're important!

I'm guessing mine maybe for reppppp.

Seeing as how you probably have the most rep out of any member here (as far as those boxes are concerned anyway) so that could very well be it.

Though uh...I don't see your award.

A

Audo

Seeing as how you probably have the most rep out of any member here (as far as those boxes are concerned anyway) so that could very well be it.

Though uh...I don't see your award.

...Mine is gone as well =/

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Meh, I don't get a whole lot of rep, for whatever reason, but I don't really care.

I broke 100 fairly recently (like a month and a half ago). I'm better for posts (11th, I think).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wow, this new skin is quite nice. =3 Thanks guys, you're all wonderful staff. =p Am looking forward to seeing the other 2.0's, among the other additions you all have for us.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the new skin, but the small text is bugging me like crazy. xD; [coming from the person who posts in small text...] It's a fantastic skin, though. I like it a lot!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The awards have yet to be explained, and they're only on the newest skin. They'll be in the rest once they are updated.

Back