• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Skins 2.0! The first of many new changes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Great job, I love the new skin.

They'll all be great, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be sticking with Lite 2.0, now.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I like the new skin, Lite 2.0, but I have one problem with it: the skin doesn't have any RPG links or a way to get into the RPG. Is there a reason for that or will it be fixed?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i wondr what Ultimate 2.0 and blaq 2.0 will look like. ultimate could be better, and blaq defenitly needs improv.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Wow!

I have a 'community award'.

I feel so deserving of this, since I contribute so much to this forum [/sarcasm]

I like all the changes though, Digital Gopher x

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Very Nice, took me a second to realize what had happened when I logged on and it was KHI lite lol

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KHI Lite 2.0 is quite sexy.
I dig it.

Agreed. I'm starting to use it myself just to see how everything looks and I'm liking what I see so far.

However, I'm looking especially forward to the revamped tren_Z and Blaq myself. Can't help but love the darker skins.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
I like the new skin, Lite 2.0, but I have one problem with it: the skin doesn't have any RPG links or a way to get into the RPG. Is there a reason for that or will it be fixed?

QFT

Any chance we RPG Players can get an answer on this please?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

I kinda have the same question but it wasn't answered. is this part of the new changes?

Back