• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Roleplayer Interview: KitKat (or whatever name she's going by these days)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Happy 4th of July KHI!

Here it is, you asked for it, and you've got! About a year ago you lovely people in KHI's Roleplaying section chose KitKat (well technically, you chose Sugar Lips, she has so many personas) for the next KHI Roleplayer Interview, and CD-Mann and I have finally got around to conducting it! We asked her the questions that you all had burning in your hearts, and she answered them like a champ. So without further ado, here is KitKat's interview:

KHInterview - KitKat

*transcript coming... sometime*

If you have any other questions for KitKat, feel free to post them here and, as stated in the interview, she is legally obliged to answer them (shh). I will say that conducting the interview with KitKat alongside CD-Mann was a blast, they are absolutely two of my best friends. Hopefully we can get something set up so that everyone isn't waiting a year for the next interview to happen.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Favorite Game of Thrones character(s)?

Favorite kind of chocolate bar?

What is it like being a purple user, living in your purple world?

How hyped are you for the release of KH III?

Waffles, or Pancakes?!?!?!?

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Yes I like where this is going!

Mayo or Mircale Whip?

Couch Potato or Great Outdoors man? or Woman haha

Any past times? Besides the obvious literature fanatic.

Can you throw a frisbee? (Look at the flick of the wrist!)

How often do you find yourself with writers block, and what do you do to solve it?

Sleep? Do you get any?

Do you ever find yourself lost in your various personas, and/or do they ever leak out into your real life? Can you give an example if so?

What are you looking forward to most in the new year? (Don't say KH3... Please don't say that haha)

Any Spoilers that can help me beat me the Omni group in the Arcana RP?

Lastly, What do you like most about writing? Is it the endless routes that you can take every discovered scenario, the nostalgia of watching everything come together, or is it something completely different?

P.S.: Sorry if any of these are already stated. I was listening while making these questions.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? European, not African.

I expect a correct answer.

Peace

Awards
I freaking forgot I asked those questions. I meant KitKat's user name because she keeps changing it.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
guh the sound quality of it is pretty bad, but I'm glad you guys enjoyed our ramblings. Like Max mentioned, we're gonna be working on the transcript, which should be done at some point soon.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
omg i have to listen to this interview ;A; when i've got some free time, i definitely will!!

Alright, here's my question. It's very important and you must answer it.

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I had a great time doing this interview with Max and CD. I listened to this interview like five times, cause of how awesome and fun it was to do. C: Oh and Max? I seen what you did there on SoundCloud! These eyes see EVERYTHING! lol. I actually thought the sound quality was better than expected from all the editing to make it that way. Anyhow, I guess I better start answering questions before somebody grabs a lawyer and sues me for taking forever to answer them. Jk.

And if anyone else has questions, feel free to ask. I'll keep answering them. C:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I<3Kiari

Awards
KHI or FFN?

YouTube or Twitch?

Slow to post RPs or Speed Post RPs and why?

What kind of music do you like?

Do you play any card games? if so what ones?

Whats your favorite Anime and why is it Death Note?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
My answers~

KHI all the way.

Youtube.

Speed post RPs. In general if there's a really good story and flow going, it appeals to me much more to make a post and want to take part in that world much more. I've come across role-plays like them before in the past. Nowadays they're rare. C: Unless it's CLASSIC.

I like most genre of music except for metal and country. Anything with a good beat to it or fits my mood is what I like to listen to. I should probably make a post of what I'm currently listening to sometime next week in the media section.

Cards. Oh boy. I know how to play cards against humanity and go fish. (xD)

My favorite anime currently is Shokugeki no Soma. As far as Death Note goes, I liked the first half of the season and it still sucks L dies. And I see what you did there. xD

Anyone reading this post, I'm letting you all know I'm working on a transcript of the interview. Since I know not everyone can listen in on it or Internet prevents them from doing so. Should be up sometime shortly. ;3

Max

Staff member
Awards
Oh my dear KitKat, that transcript isn't your responsibility, it's this guy's. you already do so much for this forum, I just have an awful procrastination problem.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
My answers~

KHI all the way.

Youtube.

Speed post RPs. In general if there's a really good story and flow going, it appeals to me much more to make a post and want to take part in that world much more. I've come across role-plays like them before in the past. Nowadays they're rare. C: Unless it's CLASSIC.

I like most genre of music except for metal and country. Anything with a good beat to it or fits my mood is what I like to listen to. I should probably make a post of what I'm currently listening to sometime next week in the media section.

Cards. Oh boy. I know how to play cards against humanity and go fish. (xD)

My favorite anime currently is Shokugeki no Soma. As far as Death Note goes, I liked the first half of the season and it still sucks L dies. And I see what you did there. xD

Anyone reading this post, I'm letting you all know I'm working on a transcript of the interview. Since I know not everyone can listen in on it or Internet prevents them from doing so. Should be up sometime shortly. ;3

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? European, not African.

I expect a correct answer.

WHY YOU NO ANSWER THIS CHOCOLATE-CRISPY ONE

Max

Staff member
Awards
WHY YOU NO ANSWER THIS CHOCOLATE-CRISPY ONE

She did:

Omni: What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? European, not African.

KK: You can't ask a normal question, can you? You're so evil! Well, you never said I couldn't look it up online. *cackles evilly* European Swallow is said to be roughly 11 meters per second and 24 miles an hour. OR it's the reference to the Monty Python: Holy Grail movie. [And after watching a clip on youtube, I'm going to watch it!]

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Daaaw! I totally missed out on the possibility of being on time for this! XD
Perhaps we should all Skype at some point like the total shut-ins we are sometimes~

Horror, Adventure, or Fantasy? :D
Favorite game series (KH doesn't count!), favorite movie, favorite book! I wanna know why, too!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@KKL: Thank you. C: I feel weird knowing it's my voice though.

@Chibi: Sure, we can be buddies on Skype sometime. Send me your Skype name some time and I'll make it happen. ;3

I'm both Fantasy and Adventure. I can't stand Horror for real long in video games, movies, television shows, and ect. (I've tried to watch the Following and I didn't last long. xD)

Favorite game series: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. My all time favorite since the moment I got it on N64.
Favorite movie: Kings Man Secret Service. I would totally kill for a job and accent like that.
Favorite book: Damn, this is a hard one. Alright, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I'm in love with the Darkling.

Thanks for the awesome questions and compliments guys!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
HERE IT IS!

I apologize for how long this was or if not everything is written word to word. I did my best. Enjoy the written version of the interview~ My eyes hurt so much after how long this took to write down.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Oh, my God! This was so hilarious to read and I literally laughed from all this.. you guy need to do this more often, that's for sure. :)

Okay, here's just one question for ya, Kat: If you were part of a videogame universe, which one would it be and why? Be honest and it can be any of them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back