• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► KHInsider Reviews: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Japan Import

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: KHInsider Reviews: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Hey I have a question. What is the extent of the reaction command in KH1FM? Is it just for opening chests and talking to people or is there any for battle too?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What use to be the commands in the fourth slot (sonic blade, ragnarock, etc.) are now used through reaction commands in battle.
Outside of battle, it's used to talk to people, lift up chests, and the pick up barrels or crates.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Ah, okay thanks! That'll make it simpler. xD I was playing KH1 on my PS2 a while back and going to the fourth slot really is annoying. :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, it is. Especially since it would flash and then go away in a second, making it even harder to use those abilities.
Thankfully, it's more useful as a summon slot.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, it is. Especially since it would flash and then go away in a second, making it even harder to use those abilities.
Thankfully, it's more useful as a summon slot.

Oh the summon command is in the fourth slot now? I guess I haven't paid enough attention to the changes. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh the summon command is in the fourth slot now? I guess I haven't paid enough attention to the changes. xD
Yeah it is! They've also changed the camera so it's now moved with the right analogue stick, and new abilities including Zero Exp and Combo Master.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah it is! They've also changed the camera so it's now moved with the right analogue stick, and new abilities including Zero Exp and Combo Master.

Oh I knew about the camera and the Zero Exp. I just don't know how people are able to beat the games that way. xD Btw what is the Combo Master?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You know how annoying it is to be hitting an enemy, and they dodge and you miss and thats the end of the attack combo? It lets you keep going with a combo, even when you when you miss/don't hit an enemy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not yet. I might give it a go later when I'm out of assessment zone (which is going to be a while. I have an open book test this week, as well as an assignment, an assignment a week after that, then like 2 weeks after that the last assignment - thats all one subject as well, then I have an english one coming up with a maths one, so I'm going to be busy and not have much time for KH D: )

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh too bad. Good luck! I already had a tough enough time with KH on Expert where you could gain levels so I can't imagine doing it without gaining them. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back