• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Redesign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I like the bright colours but for some reason it's all out of wack on my computer. Nothing is where it should be and the alignment is far from perfect. It's like that on my home and school computer but is fine on my work computer o_0 I'm not really sure what is causing it

IE KHI

Is that what it looks like? What internet browser are you using? That screencap is from IE. Try seeing if FireFox is any better. It works for me.

Personally, I liked the links on the right and news on the left instead.

spdude

IE KHI

Is that what it looks like? What internet browser are you using? That screencap is from IE. Try seeing if FireFox is any better. It works for me.

Personally, I liked the links on the right and news on the left instead.

Is this huge txt and content area problem still there?

Lunar Knight

American Person
I prefer the links on the right and the news on the left.

However, there is still one more alternative which I would like to see.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Is this huge txt and content area problem still there?

Well it's weird. I only had the problem on Internet Explorer, but it looks like it should in FireFox. It seems that only a few of us have this problem though, so I'm not sure what's wrong. monkey said suggested clearing the cache, but I followed the steps in the link he provided and it stayed the same.

I have screencaps in my post on the previous page if you'd like to see them.

EDIT:

KH Van, can you check again if your getting that uglyness in IE7?

Yeah, it still is.

IE KHI 2

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
still dont like this, more colour needed and i liked hte tezt on the left better, also becausethe tabs at teh top are on the right so the other links should be on the right.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
haha, that layout is funny S-E. it made me laugh. Anyway, it still hasn't happened yet right? i tend to be a little oblivious.

Back