• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Redesign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whoever is experiencing large amounts of scrolling, you may be getting an error.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
not bad. I dont like the navigation all in the right side, though. or maybe it's just my browser talking. (IE7)

Yup. That's it. I've always used Internet Explorer for everything, but I decided to see if KHI would be any better in Firefox. It is a lot better looking; try it yourself. I just wonder why it looks different in IE though.
Here's some pictures.

KHI Internet Explorer

KHI Firefox

Much better. And now that I finally see the revamp the way it should be seen, great job!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, I use IE7 too, and I do NOT see that. That must be why we are getting those complaints. @_@; I suggest clearing your cache first.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow, I use IE7 too, and I do NOT see that. That must be why we are getting those complaints. @_@; I suggest clearing your cache first.

Yeah; that's probably it. The update looks great how it's supposed to, but that way is just bad.

So, how do I clear my cache?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I dunno why it did that to me though. But it works well with Firefox, so I guess I'll stick with that now, though I don't really care for the way it downloads things.

spdude

Ok, just swapt positionings between the entire menu area and the content area. How does it look now.

We have a third alternative which we will try out, if things still seem off.

Kurxi

I like the links on the left and the news on the right. It seems all even out.

Soren

Awards
I've got two words of advice for you:

:thumbdown: Hell no....

That page looks horrible. It was better the way it was.

Awards
I liked the new design. At least untill you switched the around the menu bar. Put it back on the right side please! ;~;

But yeah, I love the new design. It needed some colour.

Lady Aino

I like the bright colours but for some reason it's all out of wack on my computer. Nothing is where it should be and the alignment is far from perfect. It's like that on my home and school computer but is fine on my work computer o_0 I'm not really sure what is causing it

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the bright colours but for some reason it's all out of wack on my computer. Nothing is where it should be and the alignment is far from perfect. It's like that on my home and school computer but is fine on my work computer o_0 I'm not really sure what is causing it

Screencap what you see. =D

Back