• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Redesign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hear people's "reading" problems. We may have to flip the content and navi, we read from left to right.

D

Deleted member 36435

I can't read from down to up... to hard for me... it took me several tries to click on forum. =(

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I vastly preferred the graphics on the old one, and the new ones don't seem to be all in the same style, which makes it look a bit more untidy. I'm not keen on the 'ringtones' banner and the positioning of it, or the links for 'home', 'forums' etc.

But as monkey said, it probably will enable greater efficiency in locating things.

Lunar Knight

American Person
It looks pretty good. I'm just glad you all tried your best. =D

... at least I hope you tried your best. =O

spdude

We're going to try two more things with the menu positionings... so the layout isn't yet final. Thanks everyone, for the detailed feedback.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP It is mainly altered positions, the main problem with this layout thats actually a problem (and not something opinionated) is some reading issues. So we'll let YOU guys choose what you like best. ^_^; Since it's you guys that visit the site after all.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Wow, I actually like it alot. =D it's groovy, ya'll! Great job, everyone. ^^; Looking forward to the other changes. :D

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
The navigation's okay... but don't you think the right part's a tad bit...cramped? AND WHAT'S WITH THE HOLLOW SPACE BEFORE THE ARTICLES!????? It happened in the last version too...

I'd suggest putting the latest forums topic at the BOTTOM, and the articles AT THE TOP. ^o^

And why don't we put the winner of the latest SotW in the main page, every week? cycled? -got the idea from another forum- that will be pretty cool!

Back