• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Redesign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Subtly Inspiring
I'd be in love with it if it had Dan's banner and those godawful navigation buttons on the top were replaced.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It's okay, but I felt the older one was better. Like KH Vandread said, the right side does seems a little cramped. The grey color is a bit dull; the older one was a bit more vivid. I also think the older one was a bit more organized.

ifly

Awards
it is AWESOME!!! the colours are better and cooler -i didnt like so much the grey background- everything is very very very fantastic

D

Deleted member 36435

Its more eye-appealing, but it will take some time to get used to. Great job though.

Josh

Silver Member
HOLY COW!!
I didn't know we would be adding it this early, great job! I love it!

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I really like it, especially the forum and fanart buttons...or whatever they're called. The top looks nice, too, though I can't say how I feel about the random pink "H". Other than that, it's fabulous. <3

K

Kazeth

yeah, I like the new design, a lot better than the previous one.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Very appealing at the least. It's similar to ones i've seen, but it's quite....chromatic.

Kurxi

Wow, the site looks more awesome! But the right looks cramp, there are only news and advertisement on one side and everything else on the other. Latest forum topic, there were not on the sidelines before were they? Cool, I still have to get use to it, it's a little too colour to what I remembered.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Whoa.

Looks cool. Easy to get around. Not so bland.

8.5/10 from me.

Back