• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Redesign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
redesignlu3.png

www.khinsider.com

Created by: Ashley

Assitance from: Oathy, Libra, SPDude

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

This should be good. I'm looking foward to how this turns up.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is a main page, not forums. ^_^; Last main page redesign was about a year ago, so ya it was not TOO long ago.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It is a main page, not forums. ^_^; Last main page redesign was about a year ago, so ya it was not TOO long ago.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Was it really a year ago...? Time sure does fly. By the way, completely random question, but does this have anything to do with that experiment of yours monkey?

Josh

Silver Member
Looks very sexy.
But I thought we just had a redesign?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
By the way, do you guys have any specific date that you plan to have the changes done? Also, will KHI be down a while for the changes?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We are not releasing a specific date, and don't expect downtime, at least nothing significant. =D

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Like Monkey said, we're not giving out any dates ;) But remember this, it comes swiftly!

And to the dude who stated that we just had a revamp, that was almost a year ago; the revamp for the MAIN PAGE of KHI, that is. The revamp for the forum came later.

Back